This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Shakti

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Shakti

2210 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Ross has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Nick (jmain14) - How much have the priorities changed now that we are merged?

Brian K (BrainJak) - Do you think old tribal lines will still be important tonight?

Jimmy (Jacadeux) - Do you think the challenge revealed much about the way people view this tribe?

Brendan (MvrshmallowCat) - You were choice for quite a lot of unflattering answers, how did that make you feel?

Chris (IRandomal123) - Tonight is the last time that Exile Island is in play, do you think that Kara being there makes a difference to tonight's vote?

Hoop (lhooper902976) - We haven't seen a hidden immunity idol yet, do people have an idea where they are?

Brady (CoachWade) - Are you concerned that your tribe mates don't think you are trustworthy?

Ross (Ross56) - Do you think that you needed immunity tonight?

Stephen (SimvivorWay) - Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing that you weren't the most popular answer for any of the questions?

Haz (hazbez94) - You spent the last two rounds on Exile Island, are you concerned you could be out of the loop as a result?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2210 days 12 hours ago
hazbez94
You spent the last two rounds on Exile Island, are you concerned you could be out of the loop as a result?

Not that I’m out of the loop, but more that bring exiled means I could have an immunity idol and therefore be a threat to people, which is something I’m definitely not aiming to be. I like this game and I feel I’ve made bonds with people and I’m hoping that’ll carry me through. I mean I know my names definitely been thrown into the mix but now we’re at the merge, hoping tribal lines aren’t an issue and we’re more one. I also think there’s bigger threats let’s be honest, I got the lowest score in the immunity challenge and I’m not really brilliant socially. We’ll see how it goes though :)
2210 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian K (BrainJak) - Do you think old tribal lines will still be important tonight?

Oh hell no. This tribal so far has been a mad scramble. Alliances are getting made all over the place, names are being thrown, all in all it's crazy af
2210 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
^ oh and just to point out ITS ONLY BEEN TWO HOURS HOLY SHIT THE LEVEL OF TALKING GOING ON RIGHT NOW IS SCARY
2210 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
I am pretty sure some people know and are using lies to make it seem like they don't have it when in reality they do.
2210 days 2 hours ago
jmain14
Nick (jmain14) - How much have the priorities changed now that we are merged?

We are now working in the endgame here. Every move made from this point on can make or break anybody's game.
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Brendan
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Haz
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Hoop
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Hoop
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
Hoop - 2
Haz - 1
Brendan - 1
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
Haz
2209 days 11 hours ago
themissinglink
Sixth vote
Haz

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!