This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mandera)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mandera)

3951 days 17 hours ago
KidA
2/8 votes received.
3951 days 17 hours ago
mikespike
#mikeymike and friday/saturdays 7pm is better. Every other day 6 is better for me so idrc
3951 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Mike - In a game with no idols, getting the numbers are key. Do you think you have the numbers to make it all the way to the end, or could you be cut short?
3951 days 17 hours ago
KidA
4/8 votes received.
3951 days 17 hours ago
KidA
5/8 votes received.
3951 days 17 hours ago
KidA
6/8 votes received.
3951 days 17 hours ago
dfalc7
Me
3951 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Dave - Do you have any predictions on how this tribal council will end?
3951 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
Mike - In a game with no idols, getting the numbers are key. Do you think you have the numbers to make it all the way to the end, or could you be cut short?
Well I believe that I am in the majority now, whether or not I get blindsided before the end is another question
3951 days 11 hours ago
dfalc7
5 hours 39 min agoKidA
Dave - Do you have any predictions on how this tribal council will end?

Yeah with me twerkin
3951 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - Would you be surprised if it was you going home tonight? Also, did last night's vote reveal anything about this tribe?

I would be a little surprised, yes, because I think I am with trustworthy people! And, yes & no  because it just determined who the next targets were...
3951 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
who hasn't voted yet?
3951 days ago
SkillzDatKillz
Shaniqua - Do you think that if you did make it to the end, people would respect your gameplay? Are you aiming to win, or are you just trying to make it as far as possible?

Shaniqua is definitely in it to win it. Ah has ta make big moves in da game to get mahself fartha n if dat means gettin out pepuls dat Shaniqua likes den ah has ya get rid of em. It is ah game n dats wat Shaniqua is playin'.
3950 days 23 hours ago
KidA
Let's get started!
3950 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
:s

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!