This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premire!

Topic » Season Premire!

4002 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
Hello everyone and welcome to Last Man Standing! This game will be twisted and turned every chance I can. But tomorrow you will meet the 20 people who will be playing the game. And who will be on what teams!

Right now your probably wondering where we are. Right now we are at a run down old summer camp in Ohio. My home state. Ten of you will stay in one set of cabins and the other ten in another.

Heres how the game will work. We will have a Team vs Team challenge. The winning team has invincibility and does not face elimination. The losing team however one of you will be going home. But you have a chance to save yourself. In the invincibility challenge the losing team will compete individually and that person is safe at the Bonfire ceremony. Then everyone on the losing team will vote. The person with them most votes goes home.
At any point we could merge teams so be ready and be prepared. How do you win? Good question. Once we get to the Final 2 the last 7 people voted out will vote for who wins the game.

Tomorrow at 1:00 PM eastern will be the Team reveal. I will now reveal the cast! The first challenge will be at 6:00 PM Eastern
4002 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
Christan (HipposUnite)
Eric (Em002)
David (Survivorrulz96)
Nytrell (nytrell12345)
Roy (Ilikebugs)
Survivor (Survivor1998)
Yepal (Yepal)
Rab (rabbaj)
Jamie (Athenaa)
Muffin (muffinman)
Adam (Ad555)
David M. (DavidM)
Courtney (Novascotiachic)
Alex (Willie_hantz)
Tara (Sinkbell220)
Brandon (Bdreezy15)
Izzy (izzyryan98)
Logan (tylerlh)
Dawson (Cole91)
Rachel (Snowgirl57)
4002 days 10 hours ago
stinkerbell22
yay!! cant wait! :)
4002 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
omfg...yayyy
4002 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
yay i made it
4002 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
woohoo :)
4002 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
hopefully ill be home from work when it starts :)
4002 days 6 hours ago
tylerlh
I'm ready!
4002 days 5 hours ago
Willie_Hantz
sweet!
4002 days 3 hours ago
yepal
yay!
4001 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
Yeahhhh boyzzz lol
4001 days 19 hours ago
tuter32
Team Selection changed to right before the challenge at 6:00 PM Eastern!
4001 days 12 hours ago
nytrell12345
yayy i made it hell yeahh
4001 days 11 hours ago
nytrell12345
im so ready lol

open group

Zach's The Challenge: New Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!