This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One:Episode Two:Day of Rest

Topic » Season One:Episode Two:Day of..

2746 days 16 hours ago
boogie888
Myles: How far has it spread?
2746 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:I admire you optimism kid
2746 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Doctor Sampson:As of right now only the United States, France, China, and India have cases of it.

Zach:Oh four of the most populated countries in the world, nothing to worry about at all
2746 days 16 hours ago
boogie888
Kyle: Being optimistic always helps. My dad used to tell  me " You either take life and let it make you its bitch,or you take life and make it your bitch. depends on what you choose" and I live by that to this day.

Myles: Damn
2746 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:I wish I had your spunk kid. It'll keep you out of shit like this place after this whole thing is over.
2746 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Doctor Sampson:Now I do need to check each of you for bites or other areas of conern
2746 days 16 hours ago
boogie888
Kyle: I hope. All I want after I get to be 100% free is to live a normal life. whatever normal is I guess. What do you hope for?
2746 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:To eventually be out of this fucking house
*chuckles
2746 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: So I assume you're wanting to check us for bites or whatever?
*crosses arms
2746 days 16 hours ago
boogie888
Kyle: Then what? After you are out of this house.
2746 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Doctor Sampson:Correct
Mr, uh
*looks at IDs
Brown?

Zach:Yes sir
*steps behind the curtain
2746 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Amy:Anythin really
2746 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Klaire: *is a little suspicious
2746 days 16 hours ago
boogie888
Kyle: Well I dont mean to be rude but I feel like you deserve more than "anything". You have been through alot and all sucsesful people had to go through a lot. You should think about that and think about what you wanna do. Like I said I dont wanna seem rude though "puts head down a little"

open group

Zach's The Challenge: New Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!