This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | OKINAWA

Topic » Reunion | OKINAWA

1673 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Im here too!
1673 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
How did you come up with the Seppuku twist?
1673 days 18 hours ago
Gilsgirl
He got caught no one listened lol
1673 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I was one of the main reasons Logan went home but OKAY KYLE ;)
1673 days 18 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Lmaoooo
1673 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
OKAY MY FAVORITE IS
1673 days 18 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Kyle can answer the Seppuku twist question!
1673 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy's Best (Host Choice)

Honestly, I gotta go for the person I pushed the most to be apart of this cast from day one

Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)

Honestly, I love the underrated gameplayers or the loud noisy annoying ones. tbh, this season had a lot of blindsides and im a sucker for a blindside. even though brit was on the opposite end of these blindsides she was able to recoup and come back for a fighting chance and to even win the season!! im proud of my casting choice to push further to make it now that 2 Tv Stars that have won this series. Brittany had one of the best social games that ive seen compared to the cast. Social game over physical and Brittany showed both of those in this game. Im proud of you hun!
1673 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
The Seppuku Twist was all my idea, and I wanted to put a twist on the whole "get your target out" twist. And with Seppuku being a samurai tradition, I just thought it fit perfectly with the season.
1673 days 18 hours ago
Reality_warped
Yes, we did Annette. TBH I knew rob was strong for the whole game. I KNEW I could beat him in final immunity though, which was why I never bothered previously
1673 days 18 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Also I almost forgot these

VOTES TO WIN
Dylan: Brittany
Lilly: Brittany
Logan H.: Brittany
Zac: Brittany
Annette: Sea ❤️
Paul: Sea
Nik: Brittany
Robert: Sea
Luther: Brittany
1673 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
VOTING CHART: https://prnt.sc/plmw03
1673 days 18 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Any other questions?
1673 days 18 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Yes we did Luther lol
1673 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
SEPPUKU TARGETS: https://prnt.sc/plnle9

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!