This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Fujiwara | OKINAWA

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Fujiwara..

1669 days 15 hours ago
noobsmoke13
https://imgur.com/j24PLCd.gif
Lilly (ZLilly831)
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
Annette (Gilsgirl)
Paul (paul028)
Luther (reality_warped)
Logan H. (lhooper902976)
Nik (nikw98) -IMMUNE-
Robert (Robson704)
Zac (ZacPed)
Sea (SeaViper)

You may not vote for Nik. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due tomorrow by 6:00 PM EST. Votes are subject to be read if received early and with the tribe's majority consent. If you have any advantages, please let us know via your host chats before 5:45 PM EST or let us know you will be active then to play it live. Send confessionals to your host chats on Skype please.

PYN if you'd like a question!
1669 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1669 days 15 hours ago
noobsmoke13
dudes act like Lilly ain't on that list because I ain't remaking this shit
1669 days 15 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Logan - You were one of the first out of the challenge, why do you think that happened?
1669 days 11 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Annette
1669 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea
1669 days 3 hours ago
Reality_warped
Luther
1669 days ago
ZacPed
Zac
1669 days ago
noobsmoke13
Annette - did who cut who have any affect on the game moving forward?

Sea - Now that we are in single digits, has there been any talk of who is getting to the end?

Luther - Why do you think no one made a move to cut Nik's ropes even though he received the majority of the votes last round?

Zac - How does Nik's idol play last round and his immunity win this round affect the game?
1669 days ago
Reality_warped
Luther - Why do you think no one made a move to cut Nik's ropes even though he received the majority of the votes last round?

I think honestly, everybody had their own targets based off last nights tribal, and he just slid by.
1668 days 23 hours ago
Robson704
Robert
1668 days 22 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Annette - did who cut who have any affect on the game moving forward?
I am not sure it could be all random or gameplay to throw you off of the possible pecking order.
1668 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Rob - Do you think your advantage helped you or hurt you in the challenge?
1668 days 22 hours ago
Robson704
In this kind of very random challenge where anyone could win and most important thing was to hide around people and let the others beat each other and win my advantage at the start of this challenge worked like disadvantage because people were targetting my rope because i had advantage not because i was good or not at this game so even if there would be 25 people in this challenge propably over a half of them would try to get rid of me first. Its hidden somewhere in human psychology to do that no matter who would have this advantage so it sucked and worked against me xdd
1668 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
I still think it's too early to be making final 3 things. Every vote has been crazy so far
1668 days 19 hours ago
ZacPed
Niks idol play definitely shook up this whole game. He took out a power player and destroyed an alliance by doing that. This vote will probably be just as crazy as the last one and congrats to nik for the immunity.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!