This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Hojo | OKINAWA

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Hojo |..

1675 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Welcome to tribal council!

https://imgur.com/rnFiQSJ.gif
Robert (Robson704)
Zac (ZacPed)
Logan R. (chillum)
Sea (SeaViper)
Raul (LaGafas)

Votes are due tomorrow by 6:00 PM EST. If you have any advantages, please let us know via your host chats before 5:45 PM EST or let us know you will be active then to play it live. Send confessionals to your host chats on Skype please.

PYN if you'd like a question!
1675 days 2 hours ago
chillum
question please sir
1675 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Logan R. - Your tribe barely submitted for a challenge y'all had hours to do. What went wrong?
1675 days 1 hour ago
chillum
I think we just well didn't submit it. I wasn't the one doing the puzzles cause im kinda retarded at ouzzles so im not sure
1675 days 1 hour ago
Robson704
Robert
1675 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
Robert

So you were captain for the Hojo tribe. How did you determine the castaways that you wanted on your tribe?
1675 days 1 hour ago
Robson704
And we didnt send those puzzles at time because i made mistake with sending my score to hosts but even if i would do it it could only make a difference that we would go to tribal second not First so well... shit happens
1675 days 1 hour ago
Robson704
I tried to convince team to send their own scores to our tribe chat and in the end we would discuss about whose score would be best to send but many of us couldn't be active in the end so i panicked and took a risk to send over half of all puzzles which didnt work well for us
1674 days 19 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea
1674 days 15 hours ago
LaGafas
Raul
1674 days 13 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Sea - Do you think Seppuku will affect your vote tonight?

Raul - You were the only one to successfully submit on your tribe. Do you think that helps you or hurts you tonight?
1674 days 12 hours ago
ZacPed
Zac
1674 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
It might, but I'm not certain
1674 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Zac - You were part of a tie and a tied revote on original Asakura. Do you think this tribe is better for you than if you would have stayed on old Asakura?
1674 days 11 hours ago
LaGafas
Raul - You were the only one to successfully submit on your tribe. Do you think that helps you or hurts you tonight?

I hope it helps, there's still a couple of tribals left with these tribes and I guess nobody wants to come back so I hope it helps me.
1674 days 10 hours ago
ZacPed
After the rock draw i was actually in a good place at asakura since one of the people who voted me out was eliminated. Being on Hojo is a double edge sword because it’s good to meet new players but also they all have been on a tribe together w the exception of Logan

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!