This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Nobunaga | OKINAWA

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Nobunaga |..

1675 days 23 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Well Nobunaga, after a brief winning streak, here you are. This is not a place you can avoid so I suppose it is good to go sooner rather than later. Take a seat.

https://imgur.com/ouNu4OC.gif
Luther (reality_warped)
Dylan (RavenWhiteFeather)
Sea (SeaViper)
Charles (Charlespattricka7)
Raul (LaGafas)
Tris (TMAN7766)
Nik (nikw98)
Robert (Robson704)
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)

Votes are due tomorrow by 6:00 PM EST. If you have any advantages, please let us know via your host chats before 5:45 PM EST or let us know you will be active then to play it live. Send confessionals to your host chats on Skype please.

PYN if you'd like a question!
1675 days 22 hours ago
Reality_warped
Luther
1675 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Luther - Have there been any bonds formed on this tribe? If so, do you think they will remain strong now that tribal council will test them?
1675 days 22 hours ago
Reality_warped
Luther - Have there been any bonds formed on this tribe? If so, do you think they will remain strong now that tribal council will test them?

Oh lord yes. We have been here for like 4 days, you expected us not to talk? I think tonight will show really where the cards lie. I feel like ive made some good friends out here, but tonight I will see if there is a group im being left out of. I think, depending on how this goes, they may stay strong or crumble very fast.
1675 days 21 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Dylan
1675 days 19 hours ago
nikw98
Nik
1675 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Sea
1675 days 14 hours ago
Robson704
Robert
1675 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Dylan

How do you plan on voting this round?
1675 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Nik

Do you honk you could still be a target even though you were helping your tribe in the immunity challenge?
1675 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Sea

Did not having skype while y’all were immune hurt your social game at all?
1675 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Robert

Has there been any chaos when y’all were immune? And if so, is it more chaotic now that y’all have to vote someone off?
1675 days 12 hours ago
nikw98
Absolutely! It may be irrational, but it also might not be. I know that I haven't had a REAL opportunity to make connections this game so I'm a bit nervous going into tribal.
1675 days 12 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Dylan

How do you plan on voting this round?

Through Skype ;)
1675 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
I think it might of, but I feel like I'm making up for lost time
1675 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!