This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Temptation Rules & Regulations

Topic » Survivor: Temptation Rules..

3158 days 16 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Here are the Rules & Regulations for Survivor: Polynesia, ahead of Saturay's premiere at 4:30pm EST!

ADMIN TEAM:
thetrackerjackers (Host & Founder)
pikachu142 (Co-host)

• All live challenges will start at 4:30pm EST each day unless otherwise stated the day before. If the time of a live challenge changes (which is rare), it will usually be between 5pm to 8pm EST.

• Most challenges will be live challenges, but there will be some non-live challenges also. These will go on for a portion of the day, usually starting right after the vote read, and ending somewhere between 5pm to 8pm EST.

• Straight after the challenge has finished, Tribal Council begins. I will mail all of you to send in your votes. You have 24hrs to cast your vote. I will read the votes at that time OR when everyone has voted.

• If someone asks to hold the vote OR a re-vote occurs, then the votes will be read the next day, just before the next challenge.

• If you have won Individual Immunity, you will be asked after you have won it if you would like to give it up to someone else. You must answer yes with who you want to give it to or not within 30 minutes of Tribal starting, or else you loose that chance.

• If you have been offline for more than 24hrs, you will automatically get a self-vote at Tribal Council for obvious reasons. Please DON'T go offline for more than 24hrs, or at least notify me if you need to and send me the person you want to vote if your tribe goes to Tribal so it helps me out.

• PLEASE SHOW UP FOR THE CHALLENGES! We all know inactiveness does not look good at Tribal Council. If you don't show up without telling me you can't be there, I may ask you why.

• Hidden Immunity Idols are in play this season. They must be played BEFORE one of the hosts reads the votes. You CANNOT play the idol when the vote read begins because the host will be saying "If you have an idol and have already played it, please stand now".

• Idols may be passed to another player if the idol owner wishes to. This can be a player from either tribe, and the idol can be passed around as many times before it is played.

[NEW TWIST]

• Temptation Vote (I will tell you all about it at the premiere!)

CONFESSIONALS ARE A MUST. If I don't get confessionals from you I may bug you for some. It's at your own loss if you don't send confessionals, because otherwise I have no way to judge your game. No way of knowing if you are in the majority or the minority. No way of knowing if you are making moves or playing a game that is worthy of coming back for a future season. So send me confessionals!

That's basically it. The rules are basic and please try to stick with it because to make it easier for me to host the game. Thank you! ~
3158 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Read
3158 days 15 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Read
3158 days 15 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Read
3158 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
Read
3158 days 13 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
read
3158 days 13 hours ago
immaxyman
Read
(4:30 EST is not going to work for the PST people, school IS still going on for us... (It's only 1:30 for PST))
3158 days 12 hours ago
HotMolli
Read bb
3158 days 11 hours ago
JoelW55
Read
3158 days 11 hours ago
VictoriaW
I have read and I understand!!!
3158 days 11 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Read!
3158 days 11 hours ago
14hukilc
read
3158 days 8 hours ago
TadNuggets69
Read
3157 days 12 hours ago
hellokittygirls
read
3157 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Read
3156 days 18 hours ago
cswaggerr
Read

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!