This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Reunion

3572 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats nathan!
3572 days 5 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Zach, calm down. You need to talk it in private pls. Just work things out and you guys will be fine. I know it's tough to do that since you've already gone off at each other but pls. do so.
3572 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'm not in anyone's side because I don't want to be involved in this fight. I trust both of ya tbh.
3572 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
Ranz you don't understand .. i've TRIED to work it out with him .. but he just INGORNES me and tries to make it say i sent him hate mail  when i never did i really do not know what to do but cry in a corner.......
3572 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'm sorry, but I will try to message him to talk to you in the nicest way possible.
3572 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
... and i just don't know how to fight back . i mean i'm being honest here i tried like 10 times to make amends with him
3572 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
Thank You Ranz <3 :')
3572 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
You're welcome :)
3572 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Being honest I didnt care what i got as long as I made finals. I was there with my friends so whoever won is fine with me
3572 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's a great answer Nick! <3 So overall how would you rate from 1-10 your experience in this game?
3572 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
Maybe it's Fan vs Favorite?
3572 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
i think the next season has got to be some sort of returnee season ... and i hope im in it XD #iwasrobbed :3
3572 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
Why do they return if they making the group sad and neagtive ;(
3572 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
hey i was not making it sad and negative ................. i was just trying to stand up for myself
3572 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Prbly an 8.. It was a bit to easy though

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!