This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Paradera Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Paradera..

3644 days 14 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Paradera Tribe enters"

Come on in guys. Take a seat. Let's welcome the members of our jury, Madison, Will, Kevin, Morgan, Robby and Clair voted out at the last tribal council. Mike holds individual immunity tonight and CANNOT be voted out.

'Sits on stump'

Brendon - It's basically you against all three. Do you think you have a chance to make it to Final Tribal Council? What's your case to stay?

Mike - How does it feel to have a spot in the Final Tribal Council?

Chris F. -  How much work is ahead of you if you make it to the Final Tribal Council?

Chris B. - Do you think your game could be appreciated at the Final Tribal Council?

PYN for more questions

Send your votes to me and pikachu142. VOTES DUE TOMORROW, JUNE 26, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3644 days 14 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. -  How much work is ahead of you if you make it to the Final Tribal Council?

A lot of work lol the game never ends and it will be a lot of work
3644 days 14 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Chris F. - Do you think your immunity wins can affect you as tonight as the target for tonight's tribal council?
3644 days 14 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. - Do you think your immunity wins can affect you as tonight as the target for tonight's tribal council?

I don't think immunity wins has anything to do with it. Tonight is the last vote and there are no more challenges.
3644 days 14 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon - It's basically you against all three. Do you think you have a chance to make it to Final Tribal Council? What's your case to stay?

Yea, haha, they have been together since day 1. I think if these players are smart I have a chance. My case to stay, is basically, there is bigger fish to fry
3644 days 14 hours ago
Mybash_
Do you think your game could be appreciated at the Final Tribal Council?

I think so, I mean i have played my hardest to make FInal 3, So i hope so!
3644 days 13 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Mike - How does it feel to have a spot in the Final Tribal Council?

It feels amazing especially after getting my first ever immunity win in any survivor group game, it shows that I finally could be a physical player in this game. I am extremely happy as I have worked very very hard to get to this point. And my determination has allowed me to get to this point in the game.
3644 days 12 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes
3644 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
oh god.
3644 days 12 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3644 days 12 hours ago
Mybash_
OMG I CANT HANDLE THIS
3644 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
I'm shaking
3644 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
GET IT OVER WITH
3644 days 12 hours ago
chibideidara
I VOTE. OFF BLUEU22
3644 days 12 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
1st Vote
*flips vote*
Chris B.
3644 days 12 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's 1 vote Chris B.!

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!