This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: Paradera Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #7: Paradera..

3651 days 12 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Paradera Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Clair - Your first immunity win, how does it feel?

Brendon - How do you feel about wasting an idol?

Will - Do you think the "majority" will stick together? Or no?

Chris F. - No immunity? How comfortable are you going into tonight's tribal council?

Chris B. - Who do you think is in the minority tonight?

Mike - Do you think this game is drastically changing?

Robby - How are you feeling in tonight's tribal council, now that this is a merged tribe now?

Morgan - Do you think you can possibly be going home tonight?

Kevin - What was your reaction last tribal council?

PYN for more questions

Send your votes to me and pikachu142. VOTES DUE TOMORROW, JUNE 19, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3651 days 12 hours ago
DatBlackGuy
Morgan - Do you think you can possibly be going home tonight?

I think everyone has a chance of possibly going home tonight, not just me.
When there's still 9 people left in the game, you still have many options on who to vote out.
So, anyone could go home tonight.
3651 days 12 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon - How do you feel about wasting an idol?

Thanks for reminding me. That tribal was so crazy and I didn't know when the jury would start so I wanted to assure myself safety.

Going into tonight, I feel vulnerable for sure, it could be me, it could be mike, chris b, chris, f, kevin, will, robby, or anyone else besides clair.
3651 days 12 hours ago
brenelle1120
give me another question
3651 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. - No immunity? How comfortable are you going into tonight's tribal council?

Ranz you should know this by now! No one can ever feel comfortable and I don't feel comfortable at all tonight. Soooo we'll see :)
3651 days 10 hours ago
willtatum
Will - Do you think the "majority" will stick together? Or no?

I don't know, I don't know who's the majority, so I'm not sure. The majority will vote out someone but I don't know agh!!!

Ill take another question
3651 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
Chris B. - Who do you think is in the minority tonight?

Well, you would think its the 4 Saventa, but nothing is as it semms, no shock there.
3651 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby - How are you feeling in tonight's tribal council, now that this is a merged tribe now? well umm im pretty nervous im not really sure whats gonna happen lol
3651 days 10 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin - What was your reaction last tribal council?

I was at the edge of my seat lol. I didn't know who was gonna go. Not surprised that Madison self voted cause she wasn't really playing. But still I had no idea. I think this game is unpredictable and it be a wild fight till the finish
3651 days 9 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Mike - Do you think this game is drastically changing?

I really have no idea what to expect anymore, being on exile sucks cause I can speak to anyone so I have to go with my gut and trust those around me
3651 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Brendon - Have alliances shifted at this point in the game?
3651 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Will - Do you think this season is going to be a predictable season or an unpredictable season?
3651 days 7 hours ago
willtatum
Will - Do you think this season is going to be a predictable season or an unpredictable season?

I think we already can see its pretty unpredictable.
3650 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes.
3650 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!