This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6: Paradera Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #6: Paradera..

3653 days 13 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Paradera Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Clair - What do you think the tribe dynamics are?

Brendon - Is there a pretty clear divide here, since it's 5 original Bar and 5 original Sav?

Will - Are we expecting a big blindside tonight?

Chris F. - Congrats on winning the first individual immunity! How do you feel?

Chris B. - Do you think the special idol might affect the game crucially?

Mike - Do you think after this tribal council, the lines will be drawn in the sand?

Robby - How are you feeling in tonight's tribal council, now that this is a merged tribe now?

Morgan - Can going to Exile Isalnd at this point in the game can make you a big target?

Kevin - You wasted an idol last tribal council, how do you feel not having an idol in your pocket now?

Madison - Where do you stand in this game?

PYN for more questions

Send your votes to me and pikachu142. VOTES DUE TOMORROW, JUNE 17, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3653 days 13 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon - Is there a pretty clear divide here, since it's 5 original Bar and 5 original Sav?

I originally did not think so, but now i realize it is. Nobody is willing to make a move and I am probably going tonight

I just ask all of you to reconsider cause I want to make jury
3653 days 13 hours ago
DatBlackGuy
Morgan - Can going to Exile Island at this point in the game can make you a big target?

I think going to Exile Island at this point in the game can make you a BIG target, since there is a special idol in play and you don't know the power that special idol has.
3653 days 13 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby - How are you feeling in tonight's tribal council, now that this is a merged tribe now?
im really nervous i mean it could easily be me going tonight
3653 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
which is why im gonna wear this*puts hidden immunity idol around neck* vote for me if you want but it could end in you going
3653 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. - Congrats on winning the first individual immunity! How do you feel?

I feel SAFE! : D
3653 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
Robbyjak
which is why im gonna wear this*puts hidden immunity idol around neck* vote for me if you want but it could end in you going

Doesn't mean you're going to play it hun!
3653 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
you can risk that if you want lol
3653 days 11 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Do you think after this tribal lines will be drawn in the sand?

Ummmm maybe not drawn but certainly will show were some people lie and what their goals are for this game. I don't think u can ever truly rule out a possibility because if u get to comfortable in any alliance that is usually when u are the one going home. I think this vote may influence maybe the next couple but I don't think it will be as simple as if an original barcenda goes home, top 5 will be saventa and vide versa. There are 5 original of each and only a final 2/3 so at some point people will switch things up and this game is unpredictable and that's why I love it
3653 days 11 hours ago
willtatum
Will - Are we expecting a big blindside tonight?

I have no idea whats happening tonight.
I could be going home and have no idea, so yes.

Ill take another question
3653 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Will - What about idol speculations?
3653 days 11 hours ago
willtatum
I'm honestly not sure. I think tonight votes are going to be scattered, playing an idol isn't going to be smart.

I just know that everyone has a bag of tricks, including me. So we'll see.
3653 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
my bag of tricks is full of idols grass and a change of pink underwear
3653 days 10 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin - You wasted an idol last tribal council, how do you feel not having an idol in your pocket now?

I feel scared lol. I just was uneasy about the last vote that i decided it wanted to be safe and play it. But with a new tribe anything can now happen
3652 days 20 hours ago
brenelle1120
I have an idol too and I am playing it tonight
3652 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
Chris B. - Do you think the special idol might affect the game crucially?

I mean WHO KNOWS! THis is a mess, like we have everyone claiming an idol saying there using it. Like its so annoying, and I mean like once this tribal is over, I will be so happy.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!