This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: Igneri tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #7: Igneri..

3739 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Igneri Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

There will be no questions! 

Send your votes to me. VOTES DUE TOMORROW April 4, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow
3739 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Really, no questions? Can we please all be a little more active?
3739 days 4 hours ago
Wow in a rush much?
3739 days 4 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Because no one even answer questions. tbh.
3739 days 4 hours ago
I do!!!
3739 days 3 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
If you want questions, I'll make them right now.

Questions;
Nikki - Are you scared for idols? No one played them yet, do you think someone has it?
Jeff - Is there a majority alliances in this tribe?
Natalie - Are there any idols looming around?
Mike - Who do you think is the biggest threat in your tribe?
DJ - Do you think you are going home tonight?
AJ - Do you sense a blindside tonight?
3739 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie - Are there any idols looming around?

Sadly, not on my side of the court but I'm sure they're somewhere *looks around and shrugs*
3739 days 3 hours ago
Nikki - Are you scared for idols? No one played them yet, do you think someone has it?

Um dugh I mean I'm always scared for idol. This things could potentially send me home ya know? And I definitely 100% think someone has it by now idk who cause there's some pretty strong and smart people on our tribe

*smirks*
3739 days 3 hours ago
Survivor8
DJ is the biggest threat prob
3739 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
AJ - Do you sense a blindside tonight?

I only don't know at this point with the amount of blindsides that have occurred any tribal is a blindside because you just never. You really don't and that's what makes this game scary.
3738 days 16 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
*sigh* Yes. I know I'm going home tonight. I don't have allies, and I've had 4 idol tries and didn't get idols. I'm telling the absolute truth I'm a free vote right now and being a fly voter is scary in the game cuz I know the majority in the tribe can take you out 1 by 1.

So yeah, I'm ready to pack my bags ands say "Paalam" to y'all. (Paalam is Goodbye in Tagalog only Ranz know this cuz he's great lol) And Mike jsyk I'm not the biggest threat, but I'm probably the weakest link that's a bullet to the head for me. I'm just the innocent (lone minority) that has been lying dead all game (floater) and with Mr. De Ocampo (Ranz, this is probs wrong lol I forgotten about it been a year since weve talked) right here doing spamming challonges, I have my back against the invisible glass.

(I just gave you alot of titles so take ur pick)
3738 days 12 hours ago
Lol wow this is a very wierd and interesting tribal I can't wait to see what happens
3738 days 11 hours ago
jflora18
This is going to be an interesting vote indeed
3738 days 8 hours ago
I think it will probably be merge after this vote soo let's just hope what happens happens

*crossed fingers that merge is next*
3738 days 6 hours ago
OhNatalie
I love how this tribe is playing whack a mole with me... I'm not fucking stupid and I know what exactly is going down. *winks*

Stay tuned and #GetRidOfTheSnake xo
3738 days 6 hours ago
jflora18
Whack a mole? What even

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!