This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5: Igneri Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #5: Igneri..

3746 days 23 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Igneri Tribe enters"

For those of you who don't have torches, please grab a torch and dip it in the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you!

'Sits on stump'

Question to all: Is this tribe united? Do you think this tribe is weaker than the other tribe? Do you blame the tribe or do you blame a specific person?

Send your votes to me. VOTES DUE TOMORROW March 27, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow
3746 days 18 hours ago
Is this tribe united? Do you think this tribe is weaker than the other tribe? Do you blame the tribe or do you blame a specific person? 

Um yes in a sense we work together lose together but no in a sense where you can tell the tribe is split 4-3 soo I guess a little but theres always the sway vote soo I hope this goes well. Not really I think I f we disnt supposedly cheat that we could have won like literally I like taino sonce I was on it firs I but this is my new tribe and I believe we can do the impossible soo bring it on taino. I dont think I blame the tribe as a whole I do blame a certain person but that person was trying to help soo im not basing my vote off that tonight.
3746 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
We'll see after this vote if our tribe is united in a decision. I dont think our tribe is specifically "weaker" I think dumber applies better. I could blame one person for our loss but that's not what is going to direct the vote tonight.
3746 days 7 hours ago
jflora18
Question to all: Is this tribe united? Do you think this tribe is weaker than the other tribe? Do you blame the tribe or do you blame a specific person?

I think at the moment we are united. I don't think this tribe is weaker. We just had some problems today. I don't blame anybody on this tribe.
3746 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Question to all: Is this tribe united?
Possibly?

Do you think this tribe is weaker than the other tribe?
God no...

Do you blame the tribe or do you blame a specific person?
I blame myself... I should have edited those pictures A LOT better so that you couldn't notice the cheating, but I am a team player. There is no "I" in Nat *winks*
3746 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
It's my birthday today I turn 18~ woo
3746 days ago
thetrackerjackers
5/7 votes received.
3745 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Balls I forgot to vote lol
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
7/7 votes received.
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes.
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*returns with the urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Idol and they have already told me they are playing it, please stand now...
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*no one stands*
OK, I'll read the votes.
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
1st Vote
*flips it*

Tayvie
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
2nd Vote
*flips it*

Mike
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's 1 vote Mike and 1 vote Tayvie!

Next Vote
*flips it*

Mike
3745 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's 2 votes Mike, 1 vote Tayvie!

Next Vote
*flips it*

Tayvie

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!