This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2: Igneri Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #2: Igneri..

3756 days 3 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Igneri Tribe enters"

You can all grab a torch and dip it in the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you!

'Sits on stump'

Question to all: What are you guys's feeling going in tonight's tribal council? What are you basing your vote on, strategy wise or the immunity challenge? Is this going to be a hard vote or no? Do you think the other two tribes are stronger than your tribe?

Send your votes to me. VOTES DUE TOMORROW March 18, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow. Also, make sure to answer the questions that i give you during tribal.
3756 days ago
Jacob_C
What are you guys's feeling going in tonight's tribal council? What are you basing your vote on, strategy wise or the immunity challenge? Is this going to be a hard vote or no? Do you think the other two tribes are stronger than your tribe?

Coming into tc, im feeling pissed off!!!! im so annoyed that there even was a luck challenge.....i absoulutely hate them. Anyway, today im basing my vote off who has the least benefit to the ignerio tribe
3756 days ago
cjuddy
What are you guys's feeling going in tonight's tribal council? This is allstars and i think that its not about taking out the weak players allways because we are ALL allstars! These votes can take some in depth thinking sometimes... but how am i voting tonight? based on activity ironically.

What are you basing your vote on, strategy wise or the immunity challenge? Activity ^

Is this going to be a hard vote or no? Do you think the other two tribes are stronger than your tribe? First vote for your tribe is never really hard
3755 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
It's normal. I mean it's a luck challenge any tribe could be here. I'm basing my vote on activity which is weird because I was basically was sat out in the first challenge because bof it. It's gonna be a hard vote tonight, but I have faith in this tribe. I know that for a fact that these first 2 challenges of this season was based on activity and luck. There is no clear dominance for one tribe
3755 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Um..can I just say that Taino is being cocky? I know that this will put an immediate target to me but I'm just stating a fact. Ignerio and Arawak were quiet on their wins but Taino is saying that "They're the best tribe EVER." I mean wtf it was PASS THE TORCH and a FREAKING LUCK CHALLENGE. Just brag when you face a real challenge.
3755 days 15 hours ago
(Just saying pass the torch isnt a luck challenge its an active challenge and you guys won soo stop being mean to us pls)
3755 days 10 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
(K just posting here to bring it to the top)
3755 days 3 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
4/6 votes received.
3755 days 2 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
6/6 votes received. I'll go tally the votes.
3755 days 2 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*returns with the urn*
3755 days 2 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll read the votes.
3755 days 2 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
1st Vote
*flips it*

DJ
3755 days 2 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Second Vote
*flips it*

Jacob
3755 days 2 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's 1 vote Connor and 1 vote Jacob!

Next Vote
*flips it*

Connor
3755 days 2 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
That's 1 vote each for DJ, Jacob, and Connor.

Next Vote!
*flips it*

Jacob!
3755 days 2 hours ago
cjuddy
???

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!