This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTJ's Survivor: All-Stars Tribe Reveal

Topic » TTJ's Survivor: All-Stars..

3763 days 7 hours ago
It's ok Cedric I'm sorry for what I said it was kind of mean I didn't mean it in that way though ur perfect on this tribe so don't forget that
3763 days 6 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Ok so we have our tribe leaders!

#Arawak Tribe Leader is Alyssa

#Igneri Tribe Leader is Jacob

#Taino Tribe Leader is Nikki
3763 days 5 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Now Tribe Leaders, you have to decide who you think the weakest person in your tribe. Then the person who is chosen to be the weakest will sit out in the immunity challenge tomorrow.
3763 days 3 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Immunity Challenge will be delayed since I have to write the Rules and Regulations up tomorrow and plus I have a badminton game tomorrow! Sp yeah i hope you guys understand! I actually have a co-host and we are planning out stuff still so yah! Ty!
3763 days ago
Jacob_C
can we choose ourselves
3762 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(Wow Ranz naglalaro ng badminton turuan mo nga ko xD)
3762 days 9 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
I would like to pick...Jeff as the weakest person on our tribe. He was voted out 3rd in his original season, earlier than any of the rest of us. It's just what's fair so sorry bro. You got to go.
3762 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
Ok Ranz....what it came down to was the fact DJ lives on the other side of the world so assuming its a live challenge he wont be able to make it. So I choose DJ.
3762 days 8 hours ago
Hey ranz.. I have come to a conclusion to the person I choose. This person isn't weak cause no one on this tribe is weak I picked this person so he could have a break on his first day in the game also I sympathized for him cause he was voted out early soo I choose Tayvie. No one take it into an offense I just chose mostly randomly so yeah
3762 days 8 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
#Arawak Selects - Jeff

#Igneri Selects - DJ

#Taino Selects - Tayvie
3762 days 8 hours ago
Btw I don't think these people leave the game I think they don't play the challenge and maybe they get something idk
3762 days 3 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Alrighty!  We have our tribe leaders and weakest person! We are good!
3762 days ago
HighNoon
*eye roll*

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!