This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[CYCLE 1] Week ONE Shoot

Topic » [CYCLE 1] Week ONE Shoot

4165 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
*kebin
4165 days 2 hours ago
aliumair
thank you for making me understand iget what you saying and again thank you.
4165 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
4163 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
At this point, we're just waiting on judges.
4162 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
CHANTAL and SUNDAI are officially replacing Shandi and Raina in the cast. Congratulations ladies!

I told my judges I want panel up tomorrow night, so hopefully I get everything in by then. So far, only 1/4 has completed everything.
4162 days 18 hours ago
Realchance
Thankz ladies
4162 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
^Sorry, the judges have already started judging. It's too late to change anything now.
4162 days 4 hours ago
kenta
ehh gosh ok............
4161 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
^Sorry if I sounded abrasive. Wasn't my intention.

Anyway, I'm still waiting on 3/4 of my judges. I essentially have to wait for Americus, who did his judging quite early and therefore didn't include Chantal or Sundai. The problem is Americus hasn't been on in 2 days. I'm also struggling to find people willing to guest judge this week -_-

I think I'm just going to go ahead and post the next shoot so you guys have something to do while we wait.
4161 days 3 hours ago
kenta
ok.....
4156 days 14 hours ago
Millzipede
So.
4156 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
A bit pissed since I still only have 1 completed judging and I still haven't gotten Americus' stuff for Chantal and Sundai. I might have to just deal with that.

I'm back at college atm, so I'll try to update this asap. Very sorry for the delay. In the meantime, please complete shoot 2 if you haven't already.

open group

Top Model All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!