This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[CYCLE 1] Week ONE Shoot

Topic » [CYCLE 1] Week ONE Shoot

4155 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
........................................{{TOP MODEL ALL-STARS}}.......................................
................................week ONE ;; EDITORIAL SWIMWEAR ON THE BEACH...........................

. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Welcome to the competition ladies!!!!! For your first shoot, we're going a bit simple, but hopefully this will show us who's got what it takes and who doesn't.

[] e x a m p l e

http://definitivetouch.com/files/2012/06/Gisele-Bundchen-swimwear-for-Vogue-Paris-08-417x540.jpg

[] t h e | d e t a i l s

+Post a photo with your model posing on a beach in swimwear.
+This is a pretty open brief, but I EMPHASIS THAT THIS IS AN EDITORIAL SHOOT!!!! I do not want to see anything catalogue, commercial or men's magazine.
+IN OTHER WORDS, experiment with body language. Don't give me typical sexy poses, but really go for dynamic, intriguing positions and body shapes.
+View the details on photoshop to see your options. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PHOTOSHOPPING. YOU WILL NEED IT!!!!

[] p h o t o s h o p

You may ask me to:

+Composite a shot onto a different background. Just provide me (a) the shot and (b) the background.
+Composite the face of your model onto another shot. Just provide me (a) the photo with your model's face that you want me to use and (b) the photo you want me to composite it onto. You CANNOT use illustrations, the example photo OR any photos of any models currently in the competition.

[] t h e | d e a d l i n e

WEDNESDAY, January 2nd @ 11:59 PM CST
4155 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
PLEASE READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY!!!!
4155 days 23 hours ago
jayjet
LET ME IN I WILL DO GREAT IN THIS SHOT PLZ
4155 days 21 hours ago
aliumair
yes
4155 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
^Did you see the cast announcement?
4155 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
Well i SHOULD make it.
4155 days 3 hours ago
jayjet
plz let me in plz

open group

Top Model All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!