This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 164

Topic » TSC Beta 164

200 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
15) Blumchen - 'Herz an Herz'
%C3%BCmchen%2FJasminWagner
200 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
Alt link for Brooke Hogan

200 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
That's the show! Post your comments and send me your votes on Discord or Tengaged by Saturday, December 9th at 4PM EDT / 9PM BST. Let me know if there are any questions xx
200 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
Also feel free to contact me if any more alt links are needed!
198 days 11 hours ago
SeaViper
01) The Tweenies - Ryan Brown, this is a MASTERPIECE
02) Kate Ryan - Lmfao this was so trashily awful I HAVE to stan the art!
03) Crazy Town - Yeah not really for me. Heard it a few times and just never liked it
04) TWICE - This was fine. Kind of very annoying, but fine
05) Maroon 5 - I hate them, but this was ok. It's not their worst :)
06) Florence + the Machine - LMFAO this was fun actually! Like it's not her best song but honestly...it's alright tbh!
07) Cascada - LMFAO this is honestly a decent cover (this is a cover, they aren't like...actually the original singer right???) but anyway, this was a bit of a slay! But it's too early for Christmas songs, it's only Septe- WTF NO IT'S NOT DECEMBER FUCK OFF
08) Leilani - LMFAO this was so cunty YASSS!!! Like she knows this is absolutely awful but just doesn't care and honestly...a piece of art was created <3
09) A-Mei - This week keeps getting stranger. Honestly...I kinda lived for this, she served!
10) Charles Leclerc - An instrumental...ok! Where did this chart though??? Anyway, I appreciate something very different being sent :)
11) Quevedo - Jesus Christ no. One of the worst songs I've heard sent to BETA for a while
12) Mandy Moore - Ok so the backstory behind this returning LMFAO ok??? Anyway...this was a bit of a cunty slay I must say!
13) Tweet - It was ok, but in such a chaotic week it's getting lost for me
14) Brooke Hogan - This was so trashy I have to stan. Like my ears are bleeding but I still stan!
15) Blumchen - I don't know what this is but I am LIVING! This is some kind of slayful acid trip, because I loved it!
197 days 7 hours ago
FromAWindow
In honor of this timstravanganza, here’s some random generated sentences picked specifically for each entry :)

01) The Tweenies - It didn't make sense unless you had the power to eat colors.

02) Kate Ryan - Joe discovered that traffic cones make excellent megaphones.

03) Crazy Town - Sometimes it is better to just walk away from things and go back to them later when you’re in a better frame of mind.

04) TWICE - She lived on Monkey Jungle Road and that seemed to explain all of her strangeness.

05) Maroon 5 - After fighting off the alligator, Brian still had to face the anaconda.

06) Florence + the Machine - Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn’t and they don’t recommend anyone else do it either. (Serious side note but bill nighy I love you so much please never stoop this low again even if you were still by far the best part of this entry)

07) Cascada - The fish dreamed of escaping the fishbowl and into the toilet where he saw his friend go.

08) Leilani - The bug was having an excellent day until he hit the windshield.

09) A-Mei - He's in a boy band which doesn't make much sense for a snake.

10) Charles Leclerc - The sky is clear; the stars are twinkling.

11) Quevedo - He was sitting in a trash can with high street class.

12) Mandy Moore - She had that tint of craziness in her soul that made her believe she could actually make a difference.

13) Tweet - Even with the snow falling outside, she felt it appropriate to wear her bikini.

14) Brooke Hogan - He stepped gingerly onto the bridge knowing that enchantment awaited on the other side.

15) Blumchen - It dawned on her that others could make her happier, but only she could make herself happy.
196 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
01) The Tweenies – We can’t get enough Tweenies time and it is the perfect time to hear this classic which brings joy and sounds so magical
02) Kate Ryan – She knows how to deliver a banger as the music here got me grooving and I enjoyed this one very much
03) Crazy Town – That beat used is so repetitive not adding anything interesting and their rapping is boring me all the way down
04) TWICE – This is very sugary delight and their vocals are certainly up there and it is nice and does bring a smile to me
05) Maroon 5 – I find this to be a good song to say the least with that sound and he knows how to sing to get the best out of it
06) Florence + the Machine – Is this the best she can come up because her tired energy is not it and it feels very cluttered the music and not much effort has been put into it
07) Cascada – I don’t think anyone asked for a dance remix to Last Christmas and it is alright with her vocals being serviceable but it is nowhere near as good as the classic
08) Leilani – She was on Survivor UK and I guess her singing career dried up and I can see why with the obnoxious beat and her singing is very annoying
09) A-Mei – This is so chaotic and not in a good way playing instruments to whatever they want and it blows my mind on how awful it is
10) Charles Leclerc – Which music chart did this song chart in but I am not complaining getting to hear some beautiful piano music and who knew this F1 driver has a talent like this
11) Quevedo – I’m fed up with his music sessions and this is just so generic and the vocals effect are not helping and it is so bland to hear
12) Mandy Moore – Is it bad I only know her as the voice of Rapunzel in Tangled not knowing of this history and yeah, she got great vocals as always but the music is aging like milk
13) Tweet – This R&B song is rather boring as it just drags on and those vocals oh god are barely noticeable and there is no saving this
14) Brooke Hogan – Who let the rapper ruin the party atmosphere because the female singer got a good voice and that’s too bad
15) Blumchen – I am putting my hands up hear in the air and dancing like crazy because German Eurodance is my jam they know best and this is a straight up hit
195 days 10 hours ago
Tepr
01) The Tweenies - God that sound/video quality is shocking was ever acceptable. This is the reason I listen to TSC in private and with Shame!
02) Kate Ryan - I don’t mind this, it’s like classy Eurodance, as opposed to trash
03) Crazy Town - In a strange way, this was part of my Gay awakening. A bit tragic considering, but song wise i still stand by it
04) TWICE - Its cute, Its nice, its less annoying than others. Nice progression in fairness. Overall not too over the top. Okay feck it i like it
05) Maroon 5 - I honestly don’t mind Maroon 5, but I loathe this song with a passion. Its the chorus!!
06) Florence + the Machine - Gimme all the feel good bops Florence
07) Cascada - when shops can’t afford the good christmas songs, they get shite like this.
08) Leilani - well that was an experience
09) A-Mei - not really for me, but one of the stronger songs of the contest
10) Charles Leclerc - fairly basic for what it is, but yes am happy to see something different
11) Quevedo - nice shift in energy from the last song, its alright, have no interest in it, but its a vibe sure.
12) Mandy Moore - this is one of those songs that you forget ever existed, its a nostalgic vibe i guess
13) Tweet - im struggling a little with the whispery vocals, but it’s okay
14) Brooke Hogan - God the 2000s was a low point in Pop Music history
15) Blumchen - I wanted to Slate this for what it is, buttttt i realised i actually enjoyed it
195 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Yaaaaas the tweenie! Honestly such a slay moment
2.        Kind of a vibe
3.        Recognised it as soon as it started playing
4.        Kind of annoying
5.        Don’t like Adam Levine but some maroon 5 songs are bops. Hate to admit it but this is one of them!
6.        I will stan anything Florence does tbh
7.        Outsold the Wham original I think
8.        Lol it was an experience
9.        I was really digging the sound to this
10.        Very pleasant listen
12.        Never really cared for this song
13.        It was a vibe I guess
14.        ICONIC
15.        Oh I was vibing and getting my life to this!
195 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I don’t know if they’re allowed in beta(most likely yes) but the 2nd song is a cover🙂 Desireless did the original x
195 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. the tweenies - it's no grandpa's gonna sue the pants off of santa, but it's a nice littl ditty. mariah and brenda's crowns slipped just the tiniest bit
02. kate ryan -blonde eurotrance 00s pill bitch i'm in heaven. yes kate ryan save me kate ryan
03. crazy town - one of the best beats ever.. one of the best songs ever really. so kitsch
04. twice - we used to be a proper nation. twice's downfall into middling releases for the rest of time shall be studied but at least they'll always have this. best song ever mayhaps
05. maroon 5 - it's cute ! u know. for them!
06. florence + the machine - chop. i just can't get down with miss florence and i've made my peace w/ that
07. cascada - i did usee to be obsess with this as a little kid. cascada has given me so much. still not touching grandpa's gonna sue the pants off of santa
08. leilani - i fuckin hate it when my boobies are too small. i feel like i should like this but i don't
09. a-mit - it was very serious for her..... who's gonna save YOU now rina sawayama.
10. charles leclerc - the best instrumentalist to come out of france!
11. quevedo - this was when he blew up right ... bizarrap's prods are usually halfassed to hell but it works here.v ery cute early 10s throwback i always liked this
12. mandy moore - i'm cravin 4 ya ..... i'm missin u like candy .... <33<<3<3<33<3<3 such a lovely and iconic song from the grey's anactomy alumni !!!
13. tweet - the strings, the arrangement, the tone of the southern hummingbird is all i needed at 3am in the morning. very lovely and beautiful.
14. brooke hogan - total whiplash but this is as far as s-tier beta entries u can get and i'm mad that i didn't send this myself!!! brooke hogan has bonafied HITS and this is just one of them.
15. blumchen - this beta is so tranceyyy. this is up for running of cutest song of all time also. i'm dancingggg
195 days 1 hour ago
eveee20
01) The Tweenies: equal parts terrifying and amusing. nice.
02) Kate Ryan: lolll i can’t. iconic.
03) Crazy Town: LMAOOO CRAZY TOWNNN god this song bops for about 10 seconds and then it just dies.
04) TWICE: IM SORRY I AM AT HEART. A TWICE GIRLIE 💕
05) Maroon 5: one of the few songs adam levine sings that i can stand
06) Florence + the Machine: how did i not know bill nighy starred in a florence music video???? iconic.
07) Cascada: i love this song. this version? both okay and godawful. go off queenie
08) Leilani: wait why was this kind of fun??
09) A-Mei: WAIIIITTTTTTTT. WAITTTT I LOVE THIS???
10) Charles Leclerc: pretty
11) Quevedo: it was fine
12) Mandy Moore: GO OFF MISS MANDYYYYY. she rly tried to dance didn’t she. i love that for her.
13) Tweet: pretty!
14) Brooke Hogan: she did her very best!
15) Blumchen: waittttttttt okayyyyyyy
194 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) The Tweenies - 'I Believe in Christmas' - Honestly I'm just glad that this is not Mr.Blobbi at this point.

02) Kate Ryan - 'Voyage, Voyage' - It's certainly an interesting choice.

03) Crazy Town - 'Butterfly' - There's a reason why this song was on a lot of "Top 10 Worst Songs of the 2000s" on YouTube.

04) TWICE - 'LIKEY' - I mean I'm not a K-Pop fan usually but THIS IS A BOP AND I MOVED!

05) Maroon 5 - 'She Will Be Loved' - One of their best songs ever, honestly I really like their songs from this period.

06) Florence + the Machine - 'Free' - It's ok.

07) Cascada - 'Last Christmas' - Time to blast this in nightclubs!
194 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
01) The Tweenies - literally anything charts in the uk i wish it was a real country ):
02) Kate Ryan - this is alright! kinda passed by…. 
03) Crazy Town - oh a classic bop!!
04) TWICE - BAWP!!! love twice sm they ate this like…..
05) Maroon 5 - oh…. uh…. they’re awful but you couldn’t at least send one of their hits??
06) Florence + the Machine - oh florence is evil etc but she kinda ate this like woah….
07) Cascada - YASSSS!! this is a HIT!
08) Leilani - well idk i thought i’d like this but i kinda don’t care about it <3
09) A-Mei - she had sm to say diva!! i liked it, not sure if i’d go back to it tho
10) Charles Leclerc - OMG IS THIS THAT RACER GUY? father!! he ate this !!
11) Quevedo - this was fine!! i expected more idk but i bopped a bit
12) Mandy Moore - tim hosting his first beta and then just making up new rules is sending me bad KDHDKDJKDJD but i support it and i think we should do it more often !! but yes this is a smash hit i love mandy moore and her hit film saved !
13) Tweet - oh this is gorg like woah….
14) Brooke Hogan - oh brooke hogan i was not familiar with your game ! she tore
15) Blumchen - i love real music so much
194 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
01) The Tweenies - I don't really like christmas music that much tbh
02) Kate Ryan - it was cute but quite repetitive!!
03) Crazy Town - we love this bop!
04) TWICE - I'm bald this hasn't been sent before you go turkey!
05) Maroon 5 - oh this video was the TEA honey I was invested likeeee 👀
06) Florence + the Machine - it was ok! she has better!
07) Cascada - I don't really like christmas music that much tbh
08) Leilani - meh
09) A-Mei - oh this was a hit i rly enjoyed it
10) Charles Leclerc - father is so talented you go selisic!!
11) Quevedo - omg this is a hit you go james!!!
12) Mandy Moore - wait this was a bop she ate that
13) Tweet - yas we love this diva I didn't LOVE the song but I enjoyed it!
14) Brooke Hogan - wow this was kind of a hit!
15) Blumchen - what an amazing closer! made me tear up!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!