This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 163

Topic » TSC BETA 163

208 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
Tonight's Running Order

01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice
02) Paramore
03) Kali Uchis
04) Miley Cyrus
05) Jessie Ware
06) LE SSERAFIM
07) Lovejoy
08) Lana Del Rey
09) Dua Lipa
10) Charli XCX
11) NewJeans
12) Tyla
13) Tate McRae
14) Mitski
15) SIMLIVINLIFE

Here is your final running order! You have until Tuesday the 28th at 4pm EST to vote! Send votes to me! Thx!
207 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. pinkpantheress, ice spice - i meannn. as it stands right now in november 2023 pinkpantheress is very much the industry, this song is one of her instant and one of her very best, ice's feature is so fun, just such a fun innovative little track. the world is hers right now idc.
02. paramore - i've never really cared to go through paramore's catalogue beyond the singles, some of which i like. they're pretty okay to me. maybe you had to be there at the time but this is so middling to me.
03. kali uchis - KITH KITH. kali at her prime is so good at what she does and this song exemplifies that, so beautiful n sensual her voice is like butterrrrr. easily one of the best of the 2023 give her her flowers.
04. miley cyrus - i didn't listen to the album in full bcuz i have no interest in miley cyrus really but i did bop to this for like two weeks or so. something for the ph@gz to get rimmed to at folsom. i like it i'm dancing what can i say i'm a little monster at heart.
05. jessie ware - honestly read the comment above, except this has kinda grown off me. maybe i'm just over jessie ware right now, but it's a good punchy disco song.
06. le sserafim - speaking of growing off of me, this is a prime example of that. i feel like for a while if you were on social media while this was doing the rounds you could not escape this song, and trust i got my life to this when i heard it the first time, but by the hundredth i'm just so tired of it. still it's a great song and i'm grateful for groups like le sserafim that go outside the curve n start releasing gay ass baltimore club songs. it's what the gay people need.
07. lovejoy - nope!
08. lana del rey - fun fact this is my first time listening to this song. i'm pretty sure i only knew of it cuz nevra sent it to tsc and it qualified in a semi which is very funny in retrospect. they said yes to heaven and honestly i'm saying yes too. it's a very pretty song. i really like lana when i'm in the mood for her.
09. dua lipa - honestly this kinda deserved the lashings 'houdini' received. i guess it's a solid pop song but it's so derivative of what came before it i guess? tiss alrightt though.
10. charli xcx - speaking of artists past their prime this song SUCKS idgaf. the only reason it pops is because it samples 'cobrastyle' by robyn heavily. usually i don't have a problem with sampling but this is so lazy even for herr, n everyone acting like this was the second coming of jesus sealed its fate for me. robyn outsold by far n it's not even close dpmo.
11. newjeans - daww i really forgot they shot this video in portugal tipo estas meninas são minhas irmãsssss. 'ditto' is one of the best k-pop songs of all time and clears this, but i guess this is their best 2023 release. just a very simple but catchy song. thank you erika de casier, and thank you pinkpantheress for being the blueprint!
12. tyla - i was kinda lashing her when 'been thinking' came out cuz i didn't think it was really all of that, but i do massively prefer this song. even in its' simplicity, tyla's delivery n just the way the melody flowssss it's simple yet rly powerful 2 me. bop bop bop my mom loves this song sm too
13. tate mcrae - before i say anything, i know my place as someone who will shoot for addison rae unironically. am i sold on tate mcrae being the next best pop girl absolutely not. she still has that congested ass voice, the music is still basic, as far as what she's released overall she's just not that girl to me. but this is cuuuuuuute. very cute in fact. i will say i was anticipating this song to come out ever since i heard the snippet and then it came out and i was like oh!..yeah that's it! yeah it's good! love the early 00s callbacks and the production is very solid - easily the best (and only good) thing she's done so far. i'd say i'm rooting for her but that would be a lie. i am, however, watching her.
14. mitski - lovely song from a lovely album! mitski is another artist i used to lash but dammit if that album she released in september didn't get me to come around to her. very charming.
15. similivinlife - never heard this before in my life but i'm obsessed with this, the beat is insane, i'm trying to figure out what it reminds me of, i think it's 'the way i are'??? but yeah i'm a bit stunned like yes this is a bop wow. slayyy
206 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice - I mean I guess this just isn't my kind of thing. it's alright but nor for me
02) Paramore - I mean, Paramore always slay but this is a bit...mid. Like it's not their best by a long stretch
03) Kali Uchis - This was just a bit forgettable overall, but fine
04) Miley Cyrus - Mum, but this isn't her best song from this year at all ngl. Still, pretty solid!!!
05) Jessie Ware - Yeah her earlier songs were better. This was just sort of a load of noise to me, sorry :(
06) LE SSERAFIM - The parts where they just repeat words over and over isn't great, but this wasn't atrocious by any means
07) Lovejoy - Wait, this actually ATE! Like I'm living for this, YASSS!!!
08) Lana Del Rey - Sorry this bored me to death
09) Dua Lipa - Lmfao I want to hate her but this song is still SUCH A BOP I have no choice but to stan. Remember when I stopped this getting sent to TSC? I wish we could go back to those days...
10) Charli XCX - She kinda peaked in 2014 and then hasn't released another song I've really cared about since
11) NewJeans - This was really cute :) Kind of living to this honestly <3
12) Tyla - LMFAO this was on my TSC list before I discovered it charted. I really like this actually, good send <333
13) Tate McRae - This was alright! It's sure not her best but she knows how to deliver a small bop for sure!
14) Mitski - This really...really bored me, sorry
15) SIMLIVINLIFE - LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? It's awful but I can't look away LMFAO
205 days 18 hours ago
Tepr
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice
Oh Ice Spice is giving me what i want. Pink Cheetah not so much.
02) Paramore
I discovered a couple of weeks back its cool to like Paramore now. And i decided i am superficial enough to believe this. Lets see how this week plays out
03) Kali Uchis
I do like Kali, but this was a bit bland for me, fine as an album track maybe
04) Miley Cyrus
Have legit never heard this song before. Its an okay song. She sounds nice here.  i am very slowly coming around to Miley but am i ready to actually give her points
05) Jessie Ware
Super disappointed this isn’t the version with Roisin Murphy, but i guess it’s not on the album and isn’t eligible. Still a cracker of a track thou, its justs missing Roisin's spark…
06) LE SSERAFIM
I loathe this. It was beyond words bad…
07) Lovejoy
Thank christ i needed this. I found this song infectious
08) Lana Del Rey
I go through phases of yes and no with Lana, and right now im going through a yes phase
09) Dua Lipa
I think i was duped to really like this song. In all fairness its an okay track, honestly i just a need break from her, and this isn’t helping
10) Charli XCX
I love Charli, i just haven’t gotten round to listening to much of her new stuff. I’m actually kind of shocked at how bad this is.
11) NewJeans
Not really getting the hype with them from this. Is just a little plain. I didnt find it annoying so that is a bonus
12) Tyla 
Oh she is gorgeous, and that voice is melting on me like butter
13) Tate McRae
It was alrighhhttt, a little generic, but i didnt dislike it
14) Mitski
Being listening to this album a bit recently, not even one of my favs but its still obviously very pretty
15) SIMLIVINLIFE
This was a bit of bop to be honest, not my usual thing, but i enjoyed the vibe
205 days 13 hours ago
Currents
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice - uh huh one of the best hits of the year, found its way back in my rotation when PP released her album it’s just so satisfying
02) Paramore - d’awww one of my favorite albums of the year this isnt my fave or top 3 from the album but it’s so gorg love the outro, hook is a HOOK, fun bridge moment… even a middle of the road song on this project is excellence 
03) Kali Uchis - really liked this recent project which made me happy bc aside from a few songs here & there she never really connected with me… i still think this is good not great but there are some great songs on this album
04) Miley Cyrus - the best song of the year, one of the best pop songs of all time, miley’s magnum opus. every main pop girl needs at least 1 “overtly gay club pop” single that underperforms. always been an artist ive loved & rooted for but this song/video cemented her as a legend in my mind. bop
05) Jessie Ware - never got this lady’s hype and even though some parts of this annoy me (the chorus) some other parts of this are really cool and i could see this growing on me
06) LE SSERAFIM - oh this a whole ass serve wow… GET IT LIKE BOOM BOOM BOOM this was cool and i had a lot of fun listening
07) Lovejoy - lurv his voice i like some parts & this grew to be annoying / wouldve been more enjoyable if a minute in the 2nd half was trimmed. but i am (rock)ing at the outro so it feels redeemed in a way
08) Lana Del Rey - lana my girl and all but this isnt it…… her worst single :/
09) Dua Lipa - dua (used to be) my girl and all but this isnt it…… her most boring single :/
10) Charli XCX - charli my girl and all but this IS it! honestly this song aging poorly for me over a long period of time but i overplayed the fuck out of it upon release and ill always associate this song with a very positive time in my life & the production still bangs
11) NewJeans - tbh never heard this song and its rly good damn! like obsessed tbh 
12) Tyla - BOP! tbh this should be in my regular rotation more. i havent been fully tiktok-pilled by this song yet so i can still tolerate and enjoy it. her voice so gorg
13) Tate McRae - this girl’s recent music just doesnt click with me LOL like what is the melody of this i just dont get it and the production too…
14) Mitski - a random song of hers to garner so much attention but it is beautiful and thats still mother
15) SIMLIVINLIFE - ooooh this is pretty excellent i love the 2000s beat & tbh this sounds like something id listen to in my regular rotation and just might add to my gym playlist… thank you!
204 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice - I used to hate pinkpantheress but idk I think I'm starting to get it. This is pretty good!
02) Paramore - after the song was finished I immediately forgot what it sounded like. just bland and forgettable.
03) Kali Uchis - divaaaa I heard this all around tiktok but never in full... it's pretty good!
04) Miley Cyrus - I've actually never heard this before and I was bald... it's pretty enjoyable!
05) Jessie Ware - I don't think I'll ever be a jessie ware girlie unforch
06) LE SSERAFIM - they ate this omgggg I know garam was gagged
07) Lovejoy - absolutely not
08) Lana Del Rey - okayyyy diva it was cute! not her best tho.
09) Dua Lipa - bop!!! not my fav on the album but definitely a stand out!
10) Charli XCX - THIS is my fav on the album!!! charli just did THAT!!
11) NewJeans - divassss but le sserafim kinda ate them up....
12) Tyla - duhhh this is mother love her success with this song <333
13) Tate McRae - I don't like her music but maybe she ate this one thing idk idk nibbled a bit
14) Mitski - she has better but I'll give her props for the cute chorus!
15) SIMLIVINLIFE - wow a shocking entry as I've never even heard of this artist but I really enjoyed this!
204 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice: Ahhhhhh this is a total slay and bop tbh! When I heard this song for the first time ever I was like meh but after seeing it on tiktokkk  I’m obsessedddd.
02) Paramore: Love Paramore, but not this tbh sorry.
03) Kali Uchis: This is another slay for me it’s giving QUEEN and it’s very intriguing tbh.
04) Miley Cyrus: Obsessed with Miley, but I’d say I liked this ish.
05) Jessie Ware: Naah not for me.
06) LE SSERAFIM: This is giving silent slay and yes ik I say giving quite a lot, but I like it quite a bit.
07) Lovejoy: Very very different and I don’t think I’ve come across this song before. This is quite niceeee and I like it.
08) Lana Del Rey: Wooowww I haven’t heard a song that has deeply moved me like this tbh. Lowkey obsession rn.
09) Dua Lipa: Loooool the amount of times I’ve heard this song I was like oooopp- now I’m just like underwhelmed.
10) Charli XCX: Quite nice.
11) NewJeans: WOOOWW!! Rocky is totally bopping along to this tbh.
12) Tyla: AHHHH TYLAAAA!! MY QUEENNN AND LOVERRR. 100% was expecting this and I’m 100% loving it, it needs another 100% take it all.
13) Tate McRae: NOOOO NOOOOOO NOOOOOO. OBSESSSEEEDDDDD, THISSSS THISSS THISSS IS ITT!!!
14) Mitski: Another one I’ve heard quite a while and it calms me down for sure I love it.
15) SIMLIVINLIFE: Meh nah.
204 days ago
ryan5676
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice – I actually like this one with the beat having this hook and their singing style suits this really well
02) Paramore – Now this is a borefest with the music dragging on and the whole song is as dull as dishwater
03) Kali Uchis – She could have put so much effort into this sounding so lazy and the beats are very slumber
04) Miley Cyrus – How could I forget that Miley released a song this year but this was an alright entry with a nice pop track
05) Jessie Ware – Yes, I adore this banger of an anthem which has me grooving with its funk beat and she kills it with her style
06) LE SSERAFIM – They are a good group with good vocals but the song doesn’t excite me not having the energy needed
07) Lovejoy – Eh I am not feeling this one with the instrumental track becoming repetitive and the singing getting on my nerves
08) Lana Del Rey – My god this is boring me to sleep with that slow music and her non-existent vocals
09) Dua Lipa – I can’t get this song out of my head as this has been on repeat through the year being a damn great banger
10) Charli XCX – I love another Barbie song and this is a killer catchy track that gets me moving into speed drive
11) NewJeans – Wait is this the song because man it was a disappointment to hear with that cheap beat and no effort put into it
12) Tyla – I do admire her vocals which are so smooth but the beat here was lacking in that department
13) Tate McRae – She knows how to give us something special in this song being a good pop track and there is nothing to complain about
14) Mitski – I just can’t take this song going at a snail pace and making me feel so tired trying to get through it all
15) SIMLIVINLIFE – Oh this is not bad as the track is popping and the rap has some good things in it as I did end up liking it
202 days 22 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Don’t understand the Ice Spice hype
2.        So glad its off the album and not a version of the remix one! This is great!
3.        Never heard of this. It was a song
4.        This song is so good!! Obsessed with it!
5.        This was fun
6.        It was kind of a vibe
7.        It was decent enough listen
8.        The way she randomly released this after the demo had leaked for years and it charted in the top ten! ICONIC!
9.        BOP BOP BOP
10.        My friend almost broke my other friends leg and then she got distracted because she found out this song had been released. So while I was making sure that no bones were broken she was vibing away to this!
11.        It was fine
12.        Didn’t like this
13.        Tate McRae has such an annoying voice!
14.        I digged the sound of this
15.        Ew
202 days 19 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice - I was struggling to recognize this song but I got it at the chorus. Realistically, I think the chorus is the only good thing about this
02) Paramore - I hadn’t heard this before, it’s pretty underwhelming
03) Kali Uchis - The few songs of hers that I’ve heard all sound very similar and they’re just.. boring?
04) Miley Cyrus - I got into some of her songs this year but hadn’t heard this before. Don’t think I’d listen to it again but I like the chorus
05) Jessie Ware - The vibe of this does not feel like a 2023 song at all? It’s not a bad listen
06) LE SSERAFIM - Idk this wasn’t terrible but it also wasn’t like, amazing by any means
07) Lovejoy - You know what, I actually didn’t entirely hate this. It was kinda catchy
08) Lana Del Rey - I have to be in the mood for Lana but when I am, she slays
09) Dua Lipa - She has a million songs I would pick over this one but this is still a bop
10) Charli XCX - Oh bopppp this is the best song from the movie
11) NewJeans - This didn’t do anything for me
12) Tyla - This is also new to me but it’s pretty!
13) Tate McRae - I’m surprised she ended up having more successful songs but this is a bop
14) Mitski - I was so bored I’m sorry
15) SIMLIVINLIFE - Honestly, on a first listen it’s intriguing and fun but I can totally see this getting annoying really fast
202 days 18 hours ago
Mrkk
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice - always liked this song! funny how nostalgic it sounds already
02) Paramore - i mean sure? never been into their stuff anyways (when i sent them to tsc hayley wasn't even singing)
03) Kali Uchis - mother. she's competing in my album game so i'll pretend i never heard this after today.
04) Miley Cyrus - what's all the appeal? idgi
05) Jessie Ware - dua lipa who? future nostalgia what? she sounds great!
06) LE SSERAFIM - one of the best kpop tracks of the year and I probably listened to 4 kpop songs this year
07) Lovejoy - not for me
08) Lana Del Rey - gorgeous. stunning. amazing. why did she wait 10 years to release this
09) Dua Lipa - jessie ware ended you just fucking leave. fuck you dua lipa (this is a very good song)
10) Charli XCX - yeah this is addicting and fun, aged better than dua lipa's song
11) NewJeans - never got the hype for this. le sserafim outsold
12) Tyla - sure?
13) Tate McRae - she kinda ate now let's admit it, let's admit it. i would like it more if i hadn't spammed it on spotify like 70 times
14) Mitski - gorgeous, one of the best love songs of the past years
15) SIMLIVINLIFE - cute sound! but i think we should be awarding other songs in here for best of 2023
202 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice        the boys a leoooooooooooooooooooooo the boys a leooooooooo
02) Paramore        meh.... not vibin with them still
03) Kali Uchis        she said... hold my drink
04) Miley Cyrus        sure? i guess people did stuff this year
05) Jessie Ware        ALBUM OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE. BOPASO
06) LE SSERAFIM        I WISH FOR WHAT'S FORBIDDEN!
07) Lovejoy        never heard this and i'm thankful for that
08) Lana Del Rey        what if i don't.... bye lana
09) Dua Lipa        honestly... this is so underwhelming but for some reason it got all the hype
10) Charli XCX        this isn't vroom vroom
11) NewJeans        sure... this is kinda doin it
12) Tyla        the ass is wining
13) Tate McRae        people have overhyped her recently
14) Mitski        lana wishes she could do this
15) SIMLIVINLIFE        lol. this is gonna slay isn't it
201 days 23 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) PinkPantheress, Ice Spice: It’s cute. Doesn’t really do anything for me, but cute nonetheless
02) Paramore: Not my favorite from the album, but the outro (and honestly the intro too) is so pretty. I like this
03) Kali Uchis: I like this. It’s not quite gorg because I don’t think this is the best execution of this sound. But mom. It was enjoyable
04) Miley Cyrus: This is quite bad. I don’t think her voice lends itself well to this style of music. Very jarring and incohesive imo
05) Jessie Ware: She kind of does the whole disco revival thing better than anyone else, so I respect her for that. This is far from my favorite from her, but it’s fine
06) LE SSERAFIM: This was fun! Good for them!
07) Lovejoy: The drummer ate. I wasn’t really gripped by other parts of the instrumentation or the vocals, but it wasn’t terrible. Very middle of the road
08) Lana Del Rey: There were some interesting production elements, but I continue to be unimpressed by anything this woman puts out. Her vocal and musical style just isn’t for me. I’m bored
09) Dua Lipa: I really am tired of Dua Lipa. I really am. The song is cute I suppose, but I’m so bored
10) Charli XCX: It’s Charli so this isn’t for me at all. You get it
11) NewJeans: The chorus is good, but the verses are really bad. Ok the second verse is good too, but that first verse was so bad lmao. I'm a bit conflicted
12) Tyla: I like the vibe. This is more my speed. Her voice is very pretty. Kind of mom
13) Tate McRae: I literally hate everything about this. Most of the main production elements are really annoying to me. And her voice *eyeroll*. You will never be able to sing Tate McRae! Thank god it was short
14) Mitski: I liked the instrumentation. This was a nice change of pace. The few Mitski songs I’ve heard have been hit or miss for me, but I thought this was a really nice listen
15) SIMLIVINLIFE: I was so ready to be gagged, but alas I was not. Porsche Boy ate this up though. Maybe it should’ve just been his song. I can’t lie, the beat is bumping. It’s just something about SIMLIVINLIFE’s voice is really offputting to me. But I respect the diversity this brought to this contest so thank you sender
201 days 20 hours ago
Currents
obviously if braden counts any of the people who went over the deadline and slandered my song im never participating in beta again
201 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
📻 Fountain Baby (Amaarae) | 2023 | FromAWindow & Currents

Currents
obviously if braden counts any of the people who went over the deadline and slandered my song im never participating in beta again

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!