This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 158

Topic » TSC BETA 158

444 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o84U4V4XEB39uYOFG/giphy.gif
444 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Björk - "army of me"

444 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
02) Kylie Minogue - "Spinning Around"

444 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
03) Dannii Minogue - "All I Wanna Do"

444 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
04) Paloma Faith - "Stone Cold Sober"

444 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
05) Craig David - "7 Days"

444 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
06) Charli XCX - "Good Ones"

444 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
07) Mase - "Feel So Good"

444 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
08) Katy Perry - "Pendulum"

444 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
Tonight's Running Order

01) Björk
02) Kylie Minogue
03) Dannii Minogue
04) Paloma Faith
05) Craig David
06) Charlie XCX
07) Mase
08) Katy Perry
444 days 6 hours ago
ilovetosing
All EIGHT (8) songs have been posted.

Submit your votes before THURSDAY, February 16th 12 AM EST / 6 AM BST.
444 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Björk: I don’t listen to much Bjork, but from what I heard her songs are either really good or really bad. This is just very, very dated and kind of boring. No interesting beat, no interesting instrumentation, no interesting production elements. This is miss for me I fear
02) Kylie Minogue: I’m not going to pretend this doesn’t bop at the start. It doesn’t really go anywhere but it’s cute
03) Dannii Minogue: She outsold her sister. Good for her!
04) Paloma Faith: Fun song. I enjoyed the instrumentation
05) Craig David: lmao the way I was sitting on this song hoping for a days of the week theme. Bop though. Plus, I’d meet Craig on Monday, get drinks with him on Tuesday, and well…
06) Charlie XCX: I’m not a Charlie fan. Her music does nothing for me and this is no exception
07) Mase: Bopaso! Mase really was a moment in time. I think he’s a preacher now?? But anyways, this is definitely for me. We love the 90s!
08) Katy Perry: https://media1.giphy.com/media/qOWOXIVqL1YBO/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e5b1404fcb8c5c15f71b7164977df59af585a40d&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
442 days 6 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        I love Bjork and I love this song. The music video is all the bjork batshitness that we all need to survive!
2.        Surprised this hasn’t been used before! Such a bop! I think those hot pants are in a museum now!
3.        Recognised it when it got to the chorus, didn’t know this was a Dannii song. It was quite good.
4.        Such a good song! “DYWTTOSB” is still my favourite Paloma album because everything off it is so good!
5.        Kind of boring
6.        Such a bop! I still have it on my gym workout playlist!
7.        Not really my sort of thing
8.        Feels like such a random Katy pick lol
441 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. bjork - she was pissed off!! queen!
02. kylie minogue - iconic song!
03. dannii minogue - exilerating, showstopping, so sexy, we lov u dannii!! oh yes!
04. paloma faith - a relic of its time for sure!!! boot!
05. craig david - soo cute!
06. charli xcx - aged like milk like everything else from this era... but it still bops a little
07. mase - you can't understand
we be
waikiki
sippin' dp
til the tv look 3d
little kids see me
way out in dc
with the z3 chrome bb's
they wanna be me
08. katy perry - ummm....... negative.
440 days 20 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Björk - Oh this is already kinda iconic. The synth is very different, the vocals are different, everything feels very different but also it all comes together really nicely. I like this a lot!!!

02) Kylie Minogue - Ooh bop!! Nice and classic Kylie. The production on this is so fun! Yasssss! Seems we are no longer sick of her!!! Or maybe it was just Eddie…

03) Dannii Minogue - I was doing BETA this week in the car at the mall while my partner went and bought/replaced the stuff of his stolen from my car and he legit walked in the door right as the song started singing “all I wanna do is touch you” so thank you beta for that memory!!!!!

04) Paloma Faith - Okayyyyyyyy. The voice is interesting. It’s boppy. I suppose. It’s fine! Inoffensive! It could’ve been the worst song I’ve ever heard and it wasn’t so that’s a victory!!!

05) Craig David - Omg this guitar is for me. This is so perfectly 2000s I’m gonna tell a story in my song and that makes me such a singer songwriter. The production is so good no like this is so real. The lyrics…we’re just gonna call it camp!!! An modern satirical portrayal of straight relationships or something! No but this song is very good, for me I’m sure :)

06) Charli XCX - She was literally just used but whatever Idgaf anyways. Except why “Good Ones”? She has so many cuntier songs. And not as totally mainstream! Whatever, I like this era for her even if others don’t. Great song, idk about lead single, but good ass song! It’s no “Baby”!

07) Mase - Oh fuck yeah. For me. Duh. The guitar is super nice. The intro is epic. Yeah this is for me, kinda obsessed. These lyrics lmaooooooo. Loves this!

08) Katy Perry - Oh. Wow. Okay. Why? These synths are kinda funny tho. Like this is objectively not for me but this is kinda funny. It’s a pendulum it all comes back around lmaoooooooooooooooooo okay girl. Obsessed but no.
440 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) Björk - Honestly one of the best songs EVER. I’ve loved this song for many years and it never gets old tbh.
02) Kylie Minogue - QUEEN! I love Kylie and this song is a BOP.
03) Dannii Minogue - OMG the sisters are competing against each other. Not familiar with this but I loved it more than your sister's song!!!!!
04) Paloma Faith - Not a big Paloma fan but this was a good song.
05) Craig David - This was very catchy and I forgot all about it till now. Fever dream.
06) Charlie XCX - I love this song and the whole album is a vibe tbh.
07) Mase - YUS! FUCKING ICONIC!!
08) Katy Perry - I love the creative lyrics. Not my favorite Katy era though.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!