This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 142

Topic » TSC BETA 142

638 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
exhausted from first day of school so quick comments 😭

01) Usher: 🧉wasn’t a huge fan sorry!
02) Louisa Johnson: ☕️ amazing send
03) P!nk: 🧃 she has better but she also has worse
04) RUPEE: 🧃 it wasn’t bad
05) Beyoncé: 🍷 she..:was here
06) Ayumi Hamasaki: ☕️ enjoyed this!
07) Despina Vandi: ☕️ I moved!
08) LiSa: 🧃 could’ve been…worse
09) Pitbull : 🍷 I want him to feel more than this moment 😍
10) Fiona Apple: 🧉 I love apples but not her!
11) Tiësto : ☕️ this was pretty good!
12) Eve : 🧃 solid!
13) Black Kids: ☕️ another bop
14) DIam's: 🧃 MORM3
15) ElementFour: 🍷 legendary methinks.
16) Ja Rule: ☕️ good end to the week
638 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Usher        this takes me back to 8th grade. and thinking about the boys that I wanted to grind up on.
02) Louisa Johnson        louisa... hun... who you trying to act tough too?
03) P!nk        not my favorite of the classic pink but better than louisa trying it
04) RUPEE        i mean... the difference between usher and this, is you can GRIND UP ON THIS SONG
05) Beyoncé        beyonce and it's not a bop but a ballad... really?
06) Ayumi Hamasaki        the way this is going to win this week
07) Despina Vandi        oh you make me ooops oooops
08) LiSa        oh... no thank you.. oh no... oh dear cod no
09) Pitbull        pitbull yes. christina yes. together? not really
10) Fiona Apple        sorry i was never anxty enough for this
11) Tiësto        what a waste of tiesto. so many bops... but we got this underwhelming song
12) Eve        eve always delivers. yes she does. feeling the vibes on this one.
13) Black Kids        yall.. this is a week. let me tell you. if you had an anxty phase or somewhat emo at any point, this week is for you.
14) DIam's        this is.... a ummm... a choice.... for some people... they might have liked it... or have memories... this was... umm... not it
15) ElementFour        usually i shit on troll picks like this, but honestly, compared to other stuff this week. This is winning
16) Ja Rule        where is fritzyyyyy when we need him.
638 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Usher - tried to send this but someone got to this first. Oh well. This is an absolute cultural classic that withstands the test of time
02) Louisa Johnson - not this queen with the becky hil voice… never heard this before but it pleasantly surprised me. This is the kind of stuff I usually like to listen to. Wish it was slightly catchier but there was definitely some before he cheats fun to be had in this
03) P!nk - iconic pink song, and good DR lip sync. Thematically kinda ages like milk… Or does it? Should she be pro women or put some down? I go back and forth bc there really are stupid girls out there… if only she wrote this about tiktok stars
04) RUPEE - Not him saying "I don't even know your name and I don't even know your age" embarrassing! But it's a beat u can't go wrong with it even tho it sounds slightly dated and cheap
05) Beyoncé - emotional song, sure but my favorite beyonce tracks are when she has fun
06) Ayumi Hamasaki - not this Aqua-like sound! At least this was full throttle energy
07) Despina Vandi - definitely fun. The way she ends the chorus with "oh you make me oops oops!" perhaps a little camp too. But the melody is there and it's got all the parts to enjoy
08) LiSa - ok now we're slightly verging into hyper territory, right? If like demi lovato tried hyper… yea it basically sounds like kpop disney channel I decided
09) Pitbull - a cute a-ha sample and he picked the right queen to sell this track… pitbull has done wrong before but this is not it
10) Fiona Apple - never boarded the Fiona Apple train. If you asked me to name one of her songs I would definitely pause before guessing the OITNB theme song and then you telling me that was Regina Spektor. But this had some like fun attitude involved so ya
11) Tiësto - never heard before. The hook got me excited…. Oh and then we went into like that stupid festival beat drop nope
12) Eve - a really solid track from her. To me it never really offered much past the hook but it wasn't bad by any means
13) Black Kids - kinda edgy alt pop tumblr song but glee covered it so they had some sense of fun right? Except it was darren criss so no thanks. I've always found this song cute but I have to be in a very specific mood to appreciate it
14) DIam's - what is this song sampling? Off the top of my head I can't tell. Or something samples this song. Kind of a bumping beat I would get down to this if I knew one word
15) ElementFour - ha ha ha
16) Ja Rule - oh an absolute bop and another classic Ashanti/Ja Rule collab… might be their best. Even if Ashanti is just totally demeaning to women in her verses but it's early 2000s I get it. Mommmm
637 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
Who's Who
Christian_ - Beyoncé
FromAWindow - Usher (ft. Lil John, Ludacris)
ganghandedcat - Eve (ft. Alicia Keys)
ianfitz0012 - P!nk
ilovetosing - LiSa
J2999 - Pitbull (ft. Christina Aguilera)
J4ckWilko - Louisa Johnson
kingLiam - DIam's
LornaHollas - Fiona Apple
nateclove - RUPEE
PennyTrationStan - Ayumi Hamasaki
ryan5676 - ElementFour
SeaViper - Tiësto (ft. Matthew Koma)
tbrown_47 - Ja Rule (ft. Ashanti)
TolisKalkas - Despina Vandi
turkeylover - Black Kids
637 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
we are seated for these #beta results
637 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
J4ckWilko - Louisa Johnson
637 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
Unfortunately, J4ckWilko - Louisa Johnson failed to vote, and thus will incur a vote penalty idk what it is but the document at the end will tell me!

bibbles also juried this week! Claps so hard
637 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
WOWWWWW

claps so hard for bibbles
637 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
tbrown_47        Ja Rule (ft. Ashanti)

1        Black Kids
2        Tiësto (ft. Matthew Koma)
3        ElementFour
4        Beyoncé
5        LiSa
6        Fiona Apple
7        Ayumi Hamasaki
8        Eve (ft. Alicia Keys)
10        Usher (ft. Lil John, Ludacris)

and 12 points go to…       

RUPEE!!!
637 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
that is so true
637 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
SeaViper        Tiësto (ft. Matthew Koma)

1        Louisa Johnson
2        Ayumi Hamasaki
3        Beyoncé
4        RUPEE
5        Pitbull (ft. Christina Aguilera)
6        P!nk
7        Fiona Apple
8        Black Kids
10        LiSa

and 12 points go to…       

ElementFour!!!
637 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
we will accept that ballot too
637 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
TolisKalkas        Despina Vandi

1        P!nk
2        Beyoncé
3        Fiona Apple
4        Tiësto (ft. Matthew Koma)
5        Pitbull (ft. Christina Aguilera)
6        ElementFour
7        Eve (ft. Alicia Keys)
8        Ja Rule (ft. Ashanti)
10        Usher (ft. Lil John, Ludacris)

and 12 points go to…       

RUPEE!!!
637 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
FALSE !
637 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
but will the public accept this ballot?

PennyTrationStan        Ayumi Hamasaki

1        DIam's
2        LiSa
3        Black Kids
4        P!nk
5        Despina Vandi
6        Fiona Apple
7        Ja Rule (ft. Ashanti)
8        Eve (ft. Alicia Keys)
10        RUPEE

and 12 points go to…       

Usher (ft. Lil John, Ludacris)!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!