This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 142

Topic » TSC BETA 142

626 days 13 hours ago
ganghandedcat
15) ElementFour - 'Big Brother UK Tv Theme'
626 days 13 hours ago
ganghandedcat
16) Ja Rule (ft. Ashanti) - 'Mesmerize'
626 days 13 hours ago
ganghandedcat
ALL SIXTEEN (16) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!

Y'all have until Thursday @ 8 PM BST / 3 PM EST to send me your votes!!!

Good luck!!
626 days 12 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Usher: LOL at me joking about hoping I win my click race only to actually lose the unexpected Usher click race. My best friend came to visit me last week, and we spun Confessions on my record player. Quite possibly the best R&B album of the 2000s. Absolutely no misses. So I’m glad you picked something from that album (although anything from 8701 or My Way would suffice). N e wayz, I’ll stop rambling. This is such a throwback. Kind of encapsulates everything that’s great about 2000s dance music
02) Louisa Johnson: So I’ve never heard of this woman. I wish that was still the case
03) P!nk: Not my favorite P!nk song. This is fine. Idk, songs that are supposed to parody and make fun of others doesn’t do much for me unless it’s actually funny
04) RUPEE: LMAO YESSSS! This is actually so camp. How did 2004 tbrown never come across this song? Like this is so bad, yet it gives me everything. I’m obsessed
05) Beyoncé: One day, one message, one goal. To inspire people all over the world to do something good, no matter how big or small, for someone else
06) Ayumi Hamasaki: This is giving protagonist theme song in an anime. I am moving. Like there is something quite fun about this
07) Despina Vandi: Nopa Nopa :/
08) LiSa: I do like the juxtaposition of her voice with the more intense instrumentation
09) Pitbull: I forgot about this song. This is pretty low on my list of Pitbull songs that I couldn’t escape in high school
10) Fiona Apple: So I actually have never heard this song in its entirety. Not my go to for 90s music, but the instrumentation is actually really good.
11) Tiësto: oop forgot this song existed. Reminds me of drunk ass sorority girls who would scream along to this song in the club. I don’t miss those times
12) Eve: Bop. This is obviously something I would enjoy. I kind of forgot about this for a while because a lot of her other songs outsell but this is still a good song to vibe to
13) Black Kids: I’m not sure what it is about this, but I don’t love this. Like I enjoy songs in this wheelhouse, but something about this feels a bit cheap and not in a good or endearing way
14) DIam's: Based on the thumbnail, I thought I was going to get cheap, campy goodness. All I got was a woman poorly rapping over the most minimalistic, boring beat I’ve heard in a very long time. This did not deliver
15) ElementFour: I’m honestly so shook that this charted lmao. I’ll support almost any song with little to no lyrics though and this is actually kind of fun even though it’s giving seaviper troll entry
16) Ja Rule: If he wants me to be more street, then I’ma be more street. YES!! This song is so good. https://i.gifer.com/DxDm.gif
625 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Usher (ft. Lil John, Ludacris) - 'Yeah!' 🍷 - The way that I didn't think about this song at all, such a big-brainded send, YEAH!

02) Louisa Johnson - 'So Good' ☕️ - It's ok, the chorus sounds a bit like it belongs in the perfume commercial.

03) P!nk - 'Stupid Girls' 🍷 - P!nk is pretty much the best in this era, she didn't miss with her singles in this era. I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR STUPID GIRL!

04) RUPEE - 'Tempted To Touch' 🧃 - This is very Sean Paul, it's ok, but I don't really care for it.

05) Beyoncé - 'I Was Here' 🍷 - Good song, great vocals, what more do you need in this song, I like it.

06) Ayumi Hamasaki - 'Fly high' 🍷 - OH YES! I remember this being a theme song for an anime but for some reason I can't find which anime is it, maybe it's just another song that sounds like this song, but this is very good.

07) Despina Vandi - 'Opa Opa' ☕️ - I'm a bit bored before the chorus, but the chorus is pretty good ngl.

08) LiSa - 'Rising Hope' 🍷 - YES! THE CORRECT LiSA has been sent! I was so sad when I see that the K-Pop Lisa has been sent first when this LiSA has much better song.

09) Pitbull (ft. Christina Aguilera) - 'Feel This Moment' ☕️ - I usually don't like Pitbull's song but this is kind of good ngl, I don't mind listening to this.

10) Fiona Apple - 'Criminal' ☕️ - This is a pretty decent song, but I never managed to be fully into this song I don't know why, it's still pretty good tho.

11) Tiësto (ft. Matthew Koma) - 'Wasted' 🍷 - I remember I used to have this song on repeat lol.

12) Eve (ft. Alicia Keys) - 'Gangsta Lovin'' 🧉 - Good for the people who like this but this isn't really for me I'm sorry.

13) Black Kids - 'I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance' ☕️ - This is so British lmao. It's ok, I'm ok with this song.

14) DIam's - 'DJ' 🧉 - Well, this isn't really for me I think.

15) ElementFour - 'Big Brother UK Tv Theme' 🧉 - LMAO.

16) Ja Rule (ft. Ashanti) - 'Mesmerize' 🧉 - I like Ashanti's vocal, Ja Rule tho......
625 days 10 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Usher - BALD i'm surprised this hasn't been sent already wow….. This is a true classic !!!! This is what I immediately think of when anyone mentions Usher…. And i'm giggling at 372628272 people thinking of this song this week
02) Louisa Johnson - jumpscare….. this is so bad. Hahaha get it….
03) P!nk - no like this is kinda my fave p!nk song….. BAWPPPPPPP!!! Sometimes putting other women down is okay!!! Thinking about that one scene in they/them (2022) where everyone is singing that one pink song and then it just pans to kevin bacon standing in the distance mad kjdnhjbfghdvhfdcvgfdghddg i cant stop giggling djgvdhfdcd
04) RUPEE - YASSSSSSSSSS this needs a woman…. But like i really like this wow…. I’m moving my hips yassssssssssssssssss !!! a summer hit !!!! they really don't make music like this anymore….
05) Beyoncé - she was there alright…. https://i.ibb.co/1rn3SLC/7qDiq.gif no but this is actually so pretty :3 but she has sm better…….
06) Ayumi Hamasaki - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHDBJGDJGDV THIS IS SO GOOD OMGGGGGGGGGGG…… she went to the ami suzuki school of music !!!
07) Despina Vandi - slay SLAY !! this is so campy i’m moving sm….. Passion!!!
08) LiSa - mom shes so talented !!! outsold lisa from bp sm!!! Even has a better bob!!!!! No like this is really good….. So slay!!
09) Pitbull - this kinda aged like milk…. It’s annoying to me idk i blame xtina because mr worldwide ate down
10) Fiona Apple - i’ve been meaning to get into her music for so long…. This is like the only song i know by her jhbgdvd hd but man is it a good one!!! She killed alanis with this smash wow
11) Tiësto - the way this started in the lp and my headphones started acting up and i couldnt hear anything….. This is kinda nostalgic to me idk like yassssss middle school !!! but also middle school was so bad for me like i was a different person every year…. But enough about that!
12) Eve - eve following the whitest song this week jbgvfgjvdhgvdvd YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS TEW GOOD !!!! i love this…. Like wow…..
13) Black Kids - PLS i remember this on glee chjbdjvgdvdvd this is rlly cute actually…. I love lesbians!!! The first verse or whatever is very trans coded actually…
14) DIam's - no because the beat starts and im expecting some gorgeous stun girl group to slay everyone and then it’s just kunty lena dunham on my screen….. What…. But this does slay yeah…. The alicia keys ref made me giggle
15) ElementFour - no because why is this giving…. Like yassssssssss….. Idk if i would ever go back to it after this week but i’m eating it up now !!!!
16) Ja Rule - LMFAGBDGHDVDV YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is so unserious hjbvgddhgvddg…… he went to the azealia banks school of singing !!! no like this is such a vocal take on pretty gf ugly bf…. Im obsessed…. Ashanti you will always be famous!!!!
625 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Usher - Everyone ever everywhere knows I hate rap, so I really have nothing to say about this...
2) Louisa Johnson - What was THIS doing charting??? I assume this came straight after her X-Factor success. It's honestly kind of generic and uninteresting for me besties
3) P!nk - Not bad, but there are of course better P!nk songs out there, though I don't hate this, it's still a nice listen :)
4) RUPEE - Cute island vibes here! It is somewhat of a rap song, but it's also quite light, and reminds me very much of the queen Vanessa Quai!
5) Beyonce - This song is always cute, and as always a vocal slay, but I'm just not fully certain how impactful this is on me, which was the intention I guess
6) Ayumi Hasasaki - I don't even know what genre this is, but it's still fun! I don't understand anything, but it's still a nice enough listen, though not one I'd return to
7) Despina Vandi - It's just a generic pop song I guess, nothing massively special here. I don't hate it, but it's obvious why it charted
8) LiSA - Ohhhh, a rock song! I actually stan this pretty hard, it ATE! Like seriously ATE, loved this :DDD
9) Pitbull - The singing bits are a bop, Pitbull though can fuck off. Overall, the mix of good and evil leaves me feeling neutral
10) Fiona Apple - Again, another pretty nice listen! This MV is low budget for a charting song but whatever. Honestly, yeah, I did enjoy this more than I was expecting!
11) Tiesto - LMFAO, NOT THE YEAR 11/12 VIBES. This was the first song that played the first time I illegally broke into a club, I stan!
12) Eve - Another generic early 2000's song I feel. They just don't stand out from one another :/
13) Black Kids - Wait nooo this is actually kind of good! I like the vibes here, very retro, very cute, and very boppy!
14) Diam's - Idk if this was a rap song but I still kind of hated it either way
15) ElementFour - LMFAO, TRUST THIS TO SHOW UP ON MY FIRST AND ONLY BETA WEEK. Someone was coming for my 12, and guess what? It worked!
16) Ja Rule - Honestly just another very generic early 2000's sound. I kind of hate this one more than the other one though ;(
624 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
01) Usher – not an usher fan!
02) Louisa Johnson – not a fan of the way she sings, but after usher, it sounds ok!
03) P!nk – wasn’t a fan the first time round, its okay.
04) RUPEE – really not my kind of thing!!
05) Beyoncé – youll be shocked to know im not a beyonce fan!! This was a bit sweet!
06) Ayumi Hamasaki – feels like Japanese baby shark!
07) Despina Vandi – not something I would want to listen to again!
08) LiSa – not sure what this is, its very mixed! It grew on me in a weird way!
09) Pitbull – pitbull if the male mickey ninja, only if hell freezes over!!
10) Fiona Apple – cant listen to this without thinking of family guy!
11) Tiësto – its okay, heard worse.
12) Eve – not my kind of thing!
13) Black Kids – that was weird!
14) DIam's – not for me!
15) ElementFour – dreadful!
16) Ja Rule – is this a tv show! Not a good voice!! And I mean the male one!!
624 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Usher - LMAOOOOO omg this song is sort of so so iconic. I don’t think any song gives off better school dance realness than this song tbh like what dj wasn’t BLASTING this on their dance floor as literal teenagers were awkwardly grinding on each other? This beat is literal fireeeeeeee like come on who isn’t dancing to this? Bopppppp inb4 we find out this is bibbles beating Tim and Ian.

02) Louisa Johnson - This charted???? I’ve never understood her hype but happy for her, this is bad and I hope this is a joke entry <33

03) P!nk - Yassssssss misogyny. Let’s be real Pink wishes she could be one of the stupid girls, they’re the ones with the girlies mentality duhh. That said, this is kind of one of her best songs it just kinda grooves which can’t be said for a lot of Pink songs nowadays with how she’s aged, this is really good!!! Someone post the double split!!!!

04) RUPEE - Yessssssssss this is like early 2000s rnb with a Caribbean touch and I’m kinda livingggg! This might be a little *too* dated for my liking but I can still get behind it, this is a bop!!!

05) Beyoncé - Look Beyoncé has one of the best voices in music let’s be real. This ballad is really really well produced and that’s all Beyoncé needs to CARRY YES I WAS HERE!!!!! Incredible, show stopping, Beyoncé really has always been like THE one huh?

06) Ayumi Hamasaki - Yassss this is so so much this is such a mindfuck it just sounds soooooo dated but like boppy and fun!!!! I really enjoy this even if rn this just sort of passes over me a bit.

07) Despina Vandi - Oh this is so so boppy and fun :) It’s a little same samey for me like it isn’t really anything different but it’s fun!!! Yeah! Cute! I’m happy for Tolis!

08) LiSa - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS omg this is so my vibe like punk inspired pop girlies are the girlies I will ALWAYSSSS have time for!!!! Reminds me of a song Eve showed me that o hope she sends to tsc sometime lmaooo. This guitar and the yelling god I’m LIVINGGGGGGG I love beta for showing me songs like this Omg Omg OBSESSED

09) Pitbull - This song is so so funny lmaoooo like honestly? This is one of the main commercial friendly songs I loveddd growing up. Pitbull is just doing his pitbull thing and BABY WE CAN PARTY (!!!) and Christina is like a pretty good voice for the chorus tbh. Plus the drop is sooooooo good. The verses are veryyyyyy meh but this song is iconic so I’m not gonna complain too hard tbh let’s just enjoy this moment dahling.

10) Fiona Apple - This is good!!! Feels very inspired by Mic the Snare’s recent Fiona Apple deep discog dive. This is really well done music that I feel like I’d be more into if it had released recently and wasn’t in a space where it was up against very iconic 2000s music ya know? Like I really really like it though. This is so so soothing. Oh this is her biggest song? LMAOOO had no idea oops!!!! I like this a lot! Now that I know when this was released I totally hear the Alanis influences tbh.

11) Tiësto - This is DOO DOOOOOOO wow his voice is so so so annoying. Takes me out of the song and I couldn’t recover to enjoy the beat or the drop, sorry sender <3

12) Eve - It is to the surprise of quite literally absolutely nobody that I find this incredible. Like fuck this is soooooooo good. This beat is FIREEEEEEE like come onnnnnnnnnn this sound will ALWAYS be for me tbh so take my points and let’s move on tbh.

13) Black Kids - I really enjoy this!!!!!! So synthy and sounds like a song from a coming of age movie tbh like this was the model for the 1975 me thinks. I really really enjoyed this, I’ll always have time for some synthy rock :)))

14) DIam's - Umm she kinda changed the game didn’t she? This seems kind of ahead of its time tbh, the fact it’s in French always helps let’s be real. This is kind of so so good!!! Kinda goes a little too long but meh I’m fine with it overall :))) Loved this!

15) ElementFour - STOP WHY IS THIS SUCH A BOP????? WHERE DID BIG BROTHER GET THE BUDGET?????? Like isn’t this supposed to be like the show that gets slightly invested into because it costs nothing to make and makes a good profit? I see where the budget went tbh this is a BOPPPPPPPPP

16) Ja Rule - Oh yesssss the beat is good and wow Ja Rule can’t sing!!!!! It’s a shame Eve was already here to bring this vibe and do it better tbh but this is still good!!!! Yassss to Ashanti!!!!
624 days 11 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Lol I had forgotten about this song
2. Not heard this before. It was quite good
3. This used to be on music channels all the time! It's so 2000s! I love it! I remember getting sent photos of P!nk when she is orange in the video saying it was me during my questionable bleached blonde hair and fake tan phase
4. That was horrible!
5. It was a bit cheesy
6. A bit odd, a bit all over the place
7. Kind of a vibe
8. This was really good, grabbed my attention from the get go
9. This song is such a guilty pleasure for me! Reminds me of my holiday to Spain from 2013
10. This is so 90s! I love it!
11. This song was everywhere in 2014!
12. I like the vibe to this
13. Vaguely remember this, it's quite good
14. This was annoying
15. Lol at this charting! It's iconic though! Can we get Davina back for 2023?
16. This was bad!
623 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Usher – The beat is alright having that catchy tune but the featured vocalists are hell annoying with their shouting and messing with the vibe the singer is bringing
02) Louisa Johnson – Oh yeah, it’s this song and it digs deep for sure being an underrated song that has its charm with her great range and contemporary music
03) P!nk – This is not one of my fav songs by her but the chorus is still a bop with it’s lyrics but sadly the rest lacks that power and memorability
04) RUPEE – I am displaying zero emotion whatsoever to this song which just pales with it’s mediocre music that is just two beats repeating and this singing frankly sucks the joy out of the song
05) Beyoncé – I was expecting a song from her recent album but this is a huge step back as she doesn’t deliver with power in this song and is just bland and forgettable
06) Ayumi Hamasaki – The song is just trying to mash as many styles as possible in there and it does not make any sense as it confuses my brain and they don’t mix at all
07) Despina Vandi – I am dancing along to this ethnic banger which has a great beat and it is very catchy and really does stand out here
08) LiSa – Now I am banging my head up and down to this incredible rock song I didn’t expect and I am glad I am able to hear its awesomeness
09) Pitbull – Does anyone like this artist as he is just a faded relic with that so called singing but Christina and the music is good and could they please remove Pitbull from existence
10) Fiona Apple – I don’t like this seductive music that just grinds me in all the wrong ways and her vocals don’t shine here
11) Tiësto – This is trying to be a dance track but it just falls flat with the music sounding super dated and the vocalist clearly don’t give a damn and all this technology just to give us something terrible
12) Eve – The song just crawls right to a step with it being way too laid back and the singers don’t have the energy to deliver
13) Black Kids – Did we need to hear someone’s armature kid band from school we cringe to when we watch them as that is what I’m doing now as this is painful to get through
14) DIam's – Ah the rapping has no rhythm and does not fit the beat which is lame to listen to as this song gets old very quickly
15) ElementFour – This tune makes me super excited for Big Brother UK to return and this is an almighty banger and I can’t believe they put this much effort into a tv theme song
16) Ja Rule – These two do not fit together with their distinctive vocal styles so it does sound jagged but the music is cool and vibing to say the least
623 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. usher - first off, https://twitter.com/pinkspluto/status/1557230432185352197 . second, the way this took like 140+ plus editions to be sent lmfaooo. truly a 00s certified SMASH usher was rly on his main pop girl shit... johnny orlando is his successor for sure for sure YESSSS.... yes. incredible song i fear

02. louisa johnson - i have a little bit of nostalgia for this bc my sister used to be obsessed with this individual and like good for her i feel... did yes featuring 2 chainz ever chart? that must be it bc why would u ever send this one... a flop i fear

03. p!nk - i can't lie i used to not rly like this song bc of the lyrics bc p!nk always came off as such a jealous ltitle cow in this but likeee.. this song DOES thump doesn't it. after i watched x(2022) with my dearly beloved nevra lee curtis and nateclove was also there i think maybe i realised femcels deserve rights. a bop but she was still a jealous cow for this

04. RUPEE - the 360 take i did in my seat when hthis started playing... a childhood classic WTF i have no idea where i first heard this but i know that this was a prominent song in my life... i'm gobsmacked omg omg... this is so good although he's never gonna be kevin lyttle but that's fine we can't all reach that level yknow

05. beyoncé - beta sure loves its boring ballads from artists who always have better material huh. 4 for the most part has aged rly well as an album but this is stuck in 2012 dirge territory like is this not a fantasia deep cut.. stop. beyoncé's voice carries but she has like 80 songs hthat are better than this so. whatever

06. ayumi hamasaki - idk much about ayumi i was always a namie amuro girl but this is such a f*cking serve ... the 30 million key changes in this song i know that hasbeen rina sawayama was and is still taking notes. some good ass music idk what to tell u

07. despina vandi - wait the production on this is so good... what the fuck. YOU MAKE ME OOPS OOPS. this is like slaying me and soothing me at the same time wow her sorceress mind.. i'm a bit gagged

08. LiSa - this sounds kind of generic as fuck but i respect this for the high drama it brings to the table. this is super fun actually !! im never gonna listen to this again but i had a good ass time.ouu that little instrumental beat section i was gagged. queen! how camp rock of her.

09. pitbull - one of his worst i fear even when i was a #radio mainstream girl i never listened to this that drop was always so ugly. calle ocho outsold this as fuck. period

10. fiona apple - people of a cinematic background with a cinematic vernacular will recognise this as the song that played over the speakers when jlo was doing her stripper scene in HUSTLERS (2019). it's a great song though duh

11. tiësto - that chorus is so familiar to me in a sims 3 trailer way... the lyrics don't sound right i must have been listening to the sul sul version. honestly i thought thisw as the im feeling sexual so we should be sexual song at first. there's a lot going on. this is such a funny listen in 2022 i literally cannot associate it with anything else but a sims trailer. sul sul bitch

12. eve - this rly is such a great and excellent song and has aged so well truthfully. i don't rly like alicia but this was one of her slays... early 00s rnb excellence yes yes ehyes

13. black kids - this beta is full of vaguely familiar songs. i have no idea where the hell i'veheard this but i know that i have heard this a LOT for some reason where is this from someone clue me in. this is super cute though it'sgiving me Choices - Choose Your Own Adventure Download Free so much wwowww so cute. cute as fuck me qthinks!!

14. dlam's - that start got me so excited only for me to be greeted by bigmama's mama .. disappointing. ajknasklnasl not the sample in the chorus. this is kind of campy. ALICIA KEYS??? there is so much to this. so many layers. interesting. i'll have to process this further but i think i like it

15. elementfour - didn't watch it but i respect the culture we freaking love you seaviper #real

16. ja rule - this whole era was before my time but i can only imagine that if u were on the car and u heard MURDER INC blasting through ur radio speakers u knew u were gna have urself a good ass time.ja rule so goofy :3 ashanti is so talented she was carrying evry other ja rule song queen !!! their best collab maybe?n why yes.
623 days 13 hours ago
J2999
001. Usher : Ohhh this song. Come to think half the song I don't really recognise. Pretty good though yeah.
002. Louisa Johnson : OHH this song [2] wait yessss bopppp I moved.... I enjoy this song. No idea where I really recognise it from? But bop. Actually it's just the chorus that is good but yeah it carries.
003. P!nk : For P!nk this seems kinda meh... I wanted more from it. It's ok.
004. RUPEE : Some decent moments to this, good music, flows decently.
005. Beyoncé : Honestly... maybe Beyonce's best song. This or Halo. Ate up her entire new album. I mean this one is just funny because of that... 'edit'. Boppppppppppppppp. I do unironically stan tf outta this.
006. Ayumi Hamasaki : I like the music, makes for a decent listen sure.
007. Despina Vandi :  Kinda cute, bit of a bop, moving slightly.
008. LiSa : The music is pretty fun, but not too keen on her voice, brings it down.
009. Pitbull : One of Pitbull's best songs? In Beta king... really doesn't miss. Bopppp. Christina delivers too. Strongggg collab.
010. Fiona Apple : Yeah this isn't for me. Her voice is the best part.
011. Tiësto : Bopppppppp!!!!!!!! I remember it took me a while to find out that it was a guy singing this song not a girl.... I think I was influenced by the lyric video being three random girls having the time of their lives. BUT bopp like one of Tiesto's very best if not best song, I used to be obsessed with this and still always get my life to it if I ever hear it.
012. Eve : I totally forgot Alicia Keys existed. Nice chorus to it.
013. Black Kids : Oh this is... boppinggggg like woah I'm digging this. No idea if I've heard it before, but that chorus yessssssss.
014. DIam's : This is pretty decent. Nothing I'll... remember, but it's decent yesssss.
015. ElementFour : Honestly I'm surprised there is a whole... 3 min song to this? I kinda did just think it was that 30-40 secs. Bop slightly. But the 30-40 sec edit outsells.
016. Ja Rule : JA RULE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS!!! This is good, I like this. Good closer.
623 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
001. Usher : nice song from the Y2K era, it's very good still
002. Louisa Johnson : this is sorta cute, but it does not fulfil me!
003. P!nk : of all the P!nk song, you picked this one! it's not bad, but it's not good
004. RUPEE : good chill caribbean song, i could dance with this
005. Beyoncé : typical american diva ballad song, NEXT!
006. Ayumi Hamasaki : I like the chorus, HATE THE VERSES, it totally destroys the song
007. Despina Vandi :  Σε αγαπώ Ελλάδα!!! Even though i prefer the Antique version, this brings me back to my childhood, 10 10 10 across the board!
008. LiSa : I quite like it! i love the japanese punky vibes!
009. Pitbull : PASS
010. Fiona Apple : this is ok...
011. Tiësto : PASS
012. Eve : ok work Eve!
013. Black Kids : ok this is good, but it is not my fave
014. DIam's : French Icon!
015. ElementFour : i missed this song
016. Ja Rule : PASS

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!