This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 138: ADVERB WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 138: ADVERB WEEK!

651 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order
01) Jennifer Lopez: 鈽曪笍, this was catchy!
02) Alessia Cara: 馃嵎, woah...this was...life changing. the techno remix of a song all about being on an ISLAND???
03) Michel'le: 馃, wasn't really into this!
04) Niall Horan: 鈽曪笍, aw this was actually sorta good...
05) Amaia: 鈽曪笍, quite lovely to listen to her voice!
06) Aaliyah: 馃, this was good but nothing great!
07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata: 鈽曪笍, a little confused on what the adverb is here but still a decent song!
08) Elton John: 鈽曪笍 i loved when the rat in sing sang this. i wish that version had been sent instead. or jk it was the gorilla. still a good song though! yeah yeah yeah!
09) Whitney Houston: 馃嵎, one of her best songs and not even close!
10) Kelly Clarkson: 馃嵎, yes kelly clarkson rock era! shakes head aggressively!
11) Meaghan Martin: 鈽曪笍, i mean her role in until dawn >>> this but i still stan.
12) Katy Perry: 鈽曪笍, i miss being a simple child screaming the lyrics to myself in front of a mirror to my imaginary love...
13) Donna Summer: 馃, i like donna but idk this song wasn't really doing much for me!
14) Bad Bunny x Rosal铆a: 馃嵎, woah...why did this hit me so hard...maybe im a bad bunny stan now O_O
15) twenty one pilots: 馃, terrorism! >:(
16) CeCe Peniston: 馃, this sorta just didn't hit as hard as everything else this week!
651 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Jennifer Lopez - BOOT - I hate this milk woman. She's so bad and I just know she's an insufferable bitch in real life. This song was so boring, basic, and uninspirational. Also bad lyrics.

02) Alessia Cara - BOOT - I'm so happy this horrid milk is now a flop today. Thank god they did NOT become the next big thing. Submitting this over Auli'i Cravalho's version, aka, the ORIGINAL is just criminal and horrifying.

03) Michel'le - BOOT - I was not into this whatsoever. So bored. Kind of a flop week so far.

04) Niall Horan - TOOT - He's so hot. Anyway, usually don't care for 1D guys, but I've always had a special place in my heart for Niall and I genuinely think his solo career has been good so far, like his discography is the only one I can listen to 100% since I hated Harry's first album. This was a cute, fun, good song.

05) Amaia - TOOT - Took me a second to get into this but it was actually pretty beautiful and powerful. Enjoyed this!

06) Aaliyah - TOOT - It's Aaliyah, so of course I like it. That being said, I do feel like the artist name helps this song out. It's a fine song, but it barely gets into being a toot. Like if it wasn't Aaliyah and, instead, some random flop, I'd be like "it's fine but why did you bother sending it?"

07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata - BOOT - No. Just no. Bye ew god...

08) Elton John - TOOT - A classic, truly!!! Elton, LGBTQ+ icon. This song is so good.

09) Whitney Houston - SHOOT - I have to say, this is a big-brained send. I didn't even think of this but this is just...glorious truly. Perfection!

10) Kelly Clarkson - SHOOT - Whoever sent this, I hate you but love you at the same time. Holy shit, this is one of my favorite Kelly singles ever, it's soooo underrated! I love when Kelly decides to be a bad bitch. So angsty but soooo good! I love this queen so much.

11) Meaghan Martin - TOOT - It's so bad that it's good. This is so nostalgic to me, not just cause of the movie but because this was one of my most listened to songs when 10/11-year-old me had that super old, crappy MP3 <333

12) Katy Perry - SHOOT - 3 shoots this week so far, I'm gonna get clowned oh no. I'm sorry but this is probably my second favorite Katy single of all-time. People may say it's boring or too slow, but I think it's so pretty and emotional. Also I'm not judging based off music videos, but those visuals are stunning. Katy's acoustic version of this song on Ellen will forever be my favorite live vocal from Katy. Stunning!

13) Donna Summer - TOOT - This is a great song, but admittedly it doesn't have such a hold on me as the shoots. Maybe it's cause I'm still bitter over Scarlet getting robbed in this lip sync or the fact that the best 2 from RPDR11 (Ra'Jah/Scarlet) were even in the bottom, having to lip sync to this song in the first place even though it was only the top 10...like really? We couldn't fling that weird foot-fetish freak Nina West here? Anyway...I digress.

14) Bad Bunny x Rosal铆a - BOOT - Rosalia, you will never be famous. Stop trying. Literally the next coming of Kylie Minogue. Also Bad Bunny is so mid it's not even funny. He relies on his looks and he's not even that hot.

15) twenty one pilots - TOOT - This song doesn't have the hold on me that it used to when I was ~15. I've grown from this type of song and I like TOP's more current sound honestly at least compared to this. Still, though, it's a good and enjoyable song, sue me.

16) CeCe Peniston - TOOT - Should've been a double shantay, but wow what an amazing lip sync to this song. It's very enjoyable and I was dancing the entire time. Bop!
651 days 8 hours ago
selisic
01) Jennifer Lopez
We love the queen JLO, a icon, the moment, and the song is a HIT, #BOPASOAPPROVED #bopaso
02) Alessia Cara
It sounds so magical blocked. <333333 Girl not you giving us an alternate link. -12 points to ganghandledcat and this user ASAP.
03) Michel'le
These dances have me laughing my ass off, the song is cute though.
04) Niall Horan
NOT A WT, I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA AVOID THESE SINCE ITS BETA. I guess not. The song is so boring, snorlax vibes all over it.
05) Amaia
Bless her heart, Spain must've made this the funeral song for Amaia to become the only hit for her in Spain since that car crash. <3
06) Aaliyah
Wheres the energy, this is lacking the electricity, the SPICE, we wanted more Aaliyah, this isn't it.
07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata
FREE FREE WIN, WE ARE DANCING MISS JLO HAS BEEN SHAKEN FROM HER BRONX APARTMENT THANKS TO AMI & YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUTAKA.
08) Elton John
The only good thing about this song are the guys in the video, unfortunately this isn't Thirst Song Contest. The song is average, subpar, could be better, but then again could be worse so good for you Elton.
09) Whitney Houston
We were living for this in LL party it was so iconic to hear Whitney provide us a MJ pop sensation hit!
10) Kelly Clarkson
Miss Kelly inspired young Demi Lovato with this hit, you can tell by the music style. Her camp rock era.
11) Meaghan Martin
CAMP ROCK?!?!!? MAM NOT ME SAYING DEMI AND CAMP ROCK AND THEY SHOW UP. Give DEMI her 2nd win & Camp Rock Goddess Meaghan a WIN!
12) Katy Perry
Oh girl I'm a Katy fan so whoever sent this won my respect, the girlies hated it but I LOVE IT #BOPASO
13) Donna Summer
I don't want this to be my last dance, this song is SHIT. Girl needs to try harder for it to be a certified bopaso hit. And it's not it.
14) Bad Bunny x Rosal铆a
A BOPASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATIN AMERICA REPRESENT, the haters will be dealt with I fear, they are providing us A HIT. And will HIT the haters.
15) twenty one pilots
I'm scared, I actually like a twenty one pilots song, did I get tranced or something to like it cause I usually don't like the songs??
16) CeCe Peniston
FINALLY THE WEEK IS OVER AND MISS COCO IS GIVE US A CELEBRATION, FINALLY MISS BETA IS OVER, IT'S HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE, AND I JUST CAN NOT HIDE IT.
AHHHHHHHH FINALLLLLYYYYYYYY YEAHHHHHHYEAHHUHUOHOHHONEENJNELGSDMFK.
651 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
Who's Who
bibbles - twenty one pilots
Christian_ - Whitney Houston
FromAWindow - Donna Summer
ganghandedcat - CeCe Peniston
ianfitz0012 - Jennifer Lopez
ilovetosing - Kelly Clarkson
J2999 - Katy Perry
J4ckWilko - Alessia Cara
LornaHollas - Elton John
nateclove - Michel'le
NicoleF - Niall Horan
PennyTrationStan - Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata
selisic - Bad Bunny x Rosal铆a
tbrown_47 - Aaliyah
turkeylover - Meaghan Martin
varlto - Amaia
651 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
651 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
651 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
651 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
651 days 7 hours ago
ilovetosing
Hi.
651 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
651 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
651 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
651 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
o;ijfkl;jgakld
651 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
651 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!