This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 138: ADVERB WEEK!

Topic » TSC BETA 138: ADVERB WEEK!

627 days 18 hours ago
ganghandedcat
15) twenty one pilots - 'Fairly Local'
627 days 18 hours ago
ganghandedcat
16) CeCe Peniston - 'Finally'
627 days 18 hours ago
ganghandedcat
ALL SIXTEEN (16) SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!!

Y'all have until Thursday, July 14th 20:22 @ 8 PM BST / 3 PM EST to send me your votes!!!

Goodluck!!
627 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
01) Jennifer Lopez - waaaaait this went off lmaoooo Jennifer Lopez walked into the Folsom Street Fair mad as hell
02) Alessia Cara - šŸ…
03) Michel'le - ofmdjdndjfm a BAWP! I wish people still danced like this nowadays clubs would be so much more fun.
04) Niall Horan - I'm not the biggest fan of glorified elevator music.
05) Amaia - This was nice and mellow not really my type of genre though!
06) Aaliyah - wait omggggg this is SO GOOD! SHE WOULD PROBABLY WHAT???? LEAVE! PERIOD.
07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata - mama this is MUSIC. this is ART. she put on her dannii minogue dress and ate everybody UP.
08) Elton John - I've never heard this song in full and honestly it's quite good! Very uplifting actually!
09) Whitney Houston - I mean whitney always slays and this was no exception!
10) Kelly Clarkson - I tried to force myself to dislike this but I can't make the music not bop!!
11) Meaghan Martin - YES GAWD NOW THIS IS MUSIC!!! TAKE NOTES ALESSIA!
12) Katy Perry - ew her worst song actually.
13) Donna Summer - This is good but Donna has much better!
14) Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a - RosalĆ­a's voice works really well with this beat and Bad Bunny...well... he's hot!
15) twenty one pilots - you know this wasn't as bad as I had hoped it would be now I have no idea who to blank this week ugh!
16) CeCe Peniston - YASSSSSSSSSSSS
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdealisticSinfulItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif
627 days 12 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Jennifer Lopez - 'Do It Well' ā˜•ļø - Oh this is quite good actually, I never really liked her songs but this is low-key a bop.

02) Alessia Cara - 'How Far I'll Go' šŸ§‰ - Look I like her songs but why this song, seriously.

03) Michel'le - 'No More Lies' šŸ§ƒ - This is very 90s, which is ok.

04) Niall Horan - 'Too Much To Ask' ā˜•ļø - I kind of like this, I'm usually a big fan of ballads and this is quite decent.

05) Amaia - 'Cuando EstĆ©s Triste' šŸ· - This song is very pretty.

06) Aaliyah - 'If Your Girl Only Knew' šŸ§ƒ - This is ok, I'm not like a big fan on these types of songs but I know others will.

07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata - 'FREE FREE' šŸ· - This is so bad yet so good at the same time, it sounds like it was released in 2204.

08) Elton John - 'I'm Still Standing' šŸ§ƒ - It's ok, there are some good parts but overall it's just ok.

09) Whitney Houston - 'So Emotional' ā˜•ļø - This is pretty good, I don't mind listening to this.

10) Kelly Clarkson - 'Never Again' šŸ· - Oh I like this a lot, her rock era was her best era.

11) Meaghan Martin - 'Too Cool' šŸ§‰ - This is a choice I guess.

12) Katy Perry - 'Unconditionally' ā˜•ļø - This is at least better than her Witness era.

13) Donna Summer - 'Last Dance' šŸ· - OMG THIS IS SO GOOD.

14) Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a - 'La Noche de Anoche' šŸ„› - Well this is a boring song.

15) twenty one pilots - 'Fairly Local' šŸ„› - Why, just why.

16) CeCe Peniston - 'Finally' ā˜•ļø - This is quite a good song.
626 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
01) Jennifer Lopez ā€“ not really a jlo fan, its okay.
02) Alessia Cara ā€“ had find the video as the one posted doesnā€™t work, hope itā€™s the right one. The kids used to sing this at the school I worked in.
03) Michel'le ā€“ its okay, very dated.
04) Niall Horan ā€“ and he swore becauseā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
05) Amaia ā€“ very twee coffee lounge!
06) Aaliyah ā€“ not my kind of thing.
07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata ā€“ it was all over the place!
08) Elton John ā€“ classic!!
09) Whitney Houston ā€“ another classic!
10) Kelly Clarkson ā€“ It was okay, the tune was good.
11) Meaghan Martin ā€“ too Disney!!
12) Katy Perry ā€“ not really a perry fan, it was okay.
13) Donna Summer ā€“ donā€™t mind a bit of donna summer!!
14) Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a ā€“ not for me!
15) twenty one pilots ā€“ vell obs this is brill, saw them 2 weeks ago!!
16) CeCe Peniston ā€“ ive got this on 12ā€ love it!
626 days 3 hours ago
ganghandedcat
Apologies for not posting sooner, here is an alternative link to Song 2) Alessia Cara

625 days 22 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Jennifer Lopez - Boppppppp not even close to her best tbh but I mean sheā€™s JLo which just means Iā€™ll be hooked no matter what lmao. This is very early 2000s JLo which means I love it and the somewhat rnb inspired pop production lmao. Not even close to her best but I still bop :)

02) Alessia Cara - I canā€™t with yā€™all lmao. The production is like kinda better than the original but the voice clearly isnā€™t come on now lmao why not just submit the Disney version? Itā€™s gorgeous. Itā€™s funny, I work at Starbucks and they added the Disney version to their Asian-American / Pacific Islander playlist for mays Asian American history month, so weā€™d be listening to like regular music for the whole shift and then suddenly Moana would show up and weā€™d all be like ????????????????????????? This is a good song but submit the Disney original, I am a tad bit of a Disney gay and itā€™d make me happy!!!!

03) Michel'le - Yassssssss like itā€™s a little bad but also bop!!!! I wish we had club MTV today Iā€™d go so fast like Iā€™d run there (but like the gay version Lmao) I like the production itā€™s just sooooooo 90s. This is like the most 90s thing Iā€™ve ever seen this is the only club Iā€™ve ever seen where thereā€™s actually room to dance. This was a bop, not my absolute favorite but hey what can you do, itā€™s still great :)

04) Niall Horan - I wanna hate this more than I did. God I hate these song contests for making me like men. Like itā€™s objectively a pretty production tbh. Itā€™s not very beta but then again this could do well in the rascal flatts way tbh (ironic cuz Iā€™m pretty sure this is Christian lmao). This is very pretty! I liked this a lot actually!!!!

05) Amaia - This is kind of totally gorgeous!!!!! I loveeeeeeee the production on this, her voice is a little yikes at the higher notes and isnā€™t mixed all that well but this production is gorgeous!!!!!! Iā€™m kind of totally living!!!!!

06) Aaliyah - Yeahhhhh here we goooooooo this is JUST what I wanted god the late 90s early 2000s rnb productions submitted here are always my favorite part of beta I will be honest, Iā€™m not well versed in them and they alwayssssss slay me. This is such a slay omg Aaliyah really was the one wasnā€™t she? Incredible production duhhhhhhhh that was amazing :))

07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata - Oh yesssssssssssssssss this is such mind fuckery but in the ā€œIā€™m making music for gay peopleā€ way so obviously I livedddddddd for this. This is very for the wall of noise girls duhhh this wonā€™t win but I LOVEDDDD this experience :)))

08) Elton John - I considered sending this lmao I do loveeeeeee me some Elton John. Not my absolute fave, one of my best friends plays him all the time on vinyl and Iā€™m moving in with her in a couple weeks so like I need to prepare myself for lots of ā€œhonky catā€ LMAOOO. I mean this is a classic bop duhhh not my fave voice but Iā€™ll take it. I was always more of a billy Joel person tbh, I almost sent New York State of mind to locations week but knew itā€™d get ripped to shreds Lmao.

09) Whitney Houston - Duhhhhhhh. Not to perpetuate the problem but if I see ANY comments about rose petals Iā€™m throwing tomatoes. This is kinda her best song isnā€™t it? This or run to you tbh. This is so upbeat yet stunning? This is so incredible tbh and not too obvious like I wanna dance with somebody to where someoneā€™s gonna scream that it was obvious. Whitney Houston really just encapsulated the spirit of the 90s didnā€™t she? Incredible sheā€™s everythinggggggg her voice is SO wildly good.

10) Kelly Clarkson - AGAIN. EVERYTHING. God I loveeee Kelly Clarkson. Her voice is everything. And she makes rock totally palatable but also where I get into the moment with her tbh. This is very well done.

11) Meaghan Martin - Stop it lmaooooo I forgot how nostalgic this was. I mean. Itā€™s terrible. But I love it. The production is so awful and such choices are made but go off meaghan.

12) Katy Perry - I mean I do like this song tbh. This has always been my favorite of the Katy perry ballads (which isnā€™t saying all that much tbh). This is good!!! Not my fave katy perry song but good!!!

13) Donna Summer - Yesssssssssss stunninggggggg opener and stunningggggggg disco. This really is one of the best disco songs ever isnt it? Like imagine NOT dancing to this classic????? So boppy yet soooo beautiful and Donna summer really shines here. Her best song (that I know of) and I loveeeee this :))

14) Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a - Hmmm I like this? I donā€™t like his voice but the production here is really really cool tbh. Not very beta but I like it a lot tbh. Itā€™s just clearly a well done song if a little lacking of a moment ya know? I like this!!!!

15) twenty one pilots - I like this for a twenty one pilots song!!!! Like itā€™s good production!!! Itā€™s not necessarily my thing but itā€™s endearing in the half alive way ya know? I liked this!

16) CeCe Peniston - Duhhhhhh this is a bop. Not as great as some of the other songs in the lineup but this is such a classic, but maybe Iā€™m a little desensitized to this song bc of how much I hear it at work. But this still goes off her voice is sooooo perfect in this song tbh. Like this couldā€™ve only been a cece peniston song tbh. Loved this!!
625 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
Jennifer Lopez: The way I had this song in my head the other week. Bop. Jenny from the block pops off. This is how I like my pop music

Alessia Cara: I mean the original was right there? A missed opportunity. The production is quite good though

Michelā€™le:  I only know her from being featured in a 2Pac song. You will always run the streets Michelā€™le. Anyways, the bass on the track is so gross - I love it! Like this sounds so dated, but I like this

Niall Horan: I could never be bothered with any of the 1D guys after they broke up, so I never heard this. Cute ballad. There some nice moments here

Amaia: Is she the one from TSC the other week? I can see why this charted and not that other song lmao. Some of those high notes were a bit iffy, but I quite enjoyed the production

Aaliyah: Queen! You will always be missed. Timbaland hooked her up because she always had the best beats, and this is no exception. Aaliyah was 90s R&B at its best, and you best believe she wouldā€™ve changed the music industry if she didnā€™t pass away so suddenly

Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata: I was hoping this would be a signature ilovetosing collapse. It was not

Elton John: So Iā€™ve never been super into this song or super familiar with Elton John. Like the instrumentation is good, and I think thatā€™s the biggest strength of this song.

Whitney Houson: I was gonna send this before I decided Iā€™d rather send my song. This is nowhere close to her best, but itā€™s iconic and watch this win by 1 billion points

Kelly Clarkson: How I never heard this before lol? I like this Kelly

Meaghan Martin: So I wasnā€™t watching Disney anymore when Camp Rock came out so I never saw it. While this wonā€™t get nostalgia points from me, itā€™s the level of campiness I expect from the Disney Channel

Katy Perry: This is a perfectly acceptable Katy Perry song and better than anything from Teenage Dream xx

Donna Summer: Always happy to hear from the queen of disco. While Iā€™m skeptical of last being an adverb in this context, itā€™s a bop so who really cares. I moved

Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a: This kind of dragged a little bit. I didnā€™t enjoy this as much as I wanted

Twenty One Pilots: Is this their best song? I didnā€™t get my life, but it was enjoyable

CeCe Peniston: LMAO YES! Bop! Great closer
625 days 18 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Not heard this before. It was quite good
2. Never watched Moana. I won't now! Her voice is insufferable
3. Recognise this from somewhere. It was quite good. Enjoyed this
4. It was a bit soppy
5. Her voice is kind of annoying
6. My best friend got really into Aaliyah a few months ago so I've heard this before through him
7. Lol this was a bit all over the place. An enioyable mess
8. A very uplifting bop!
9. There was a group of people on the tube belting this out yesterday so lol at seeing it here as well
10. Oh this is a bop! Love Kellys style
11. Better than I remember it being in TV vs Film week. Lowkey a bop lol
12. This song is so good! Loves it!
13. Such a bop! When the beat kicks in! So good! Loves it!
14. Well that was awful
16. A classic! This still goes off! Such a bop!
624 days 14 hours ago
J2999
001. Jennifer Lopez : This was decent. Not her best, but it was good, I quite liked.
002. Alessia Cara : Ohhh this song. Yeah icl I really enjoyed this I did. Alessia has a good voice she does, ate down unfortunately. Bop.
003. Michel'le : A solid listen, quite boppy, liked this yes. V good.
004. Niall Horan : NIALL HORAN? Kinda the best 1D member itā€™s true [excluding music.] This was actually quite good though, very pleasant listen, Niall did well. Good song.
005. Amaia : Took a little to get going, but she has a super good voice. Did Alvaro subject himself to Beta or did someone else swipe in hereā€¦ either way it was good.
006. Aaliyah : Some decent vibes to this, a pleasant listen. Went on a little too long though.
007. Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata : Definitely interesting. I am enjoying this though. Itā€™s a chaotic mess absolutely, but itā€™s bringing enjoyment nevertheless so yes I move.
008. Elton John : Oh I mean kinda a classic. The chorus to this does slap well. I think Iā€™ve mostly listened to this honestly fromā€¦ the Australian Survivor Champs vs Contenders 2 trailer video imwendwnjod but like bop there duh.
009. Whitney Houston : This felt like constantly it was waiting for that point to really SLAP like ā€˜I want to dance with somebodyā€™. But nevertheless, Whitney sounds good, and it makes for a fine listen.
010. Kelly Clarkson : Oh Kelly Clarkson DID get a break from Beta at leastā€¦ This is decent but like meh for Kelly, whatever.
011. Meaghan Martin : Music is decent, actually boppy in parts, but not too keen on the voice.
012. Katy Perry : Right up there for Katyā€™s best songs, this slaps really well, she sounds great throughout.
013. Donna Summer : This is pleasantly boppy, I quite like this! Itā€™s good.
014. Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a : Itā€™s giving Natepresnell. Itā€™s good though, I liked this. Slaps good.
015. twenty one pilots : Honestly good for TƘP, Iā€™ve not heard this one before but this had me moving, I enjoyed.
016. CeCe Peniston : Oh I like didnā€™t process it would be this song. I get it. Yes yes good. Kinda stick to advertisements, but yeah decent parts to it.
624 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01, jennifer lopez - i am always and forever #TeamMariah but u can't deny jlo didn't have the bops sometimes.... nasty gerbil. but when she slayed she slayed... this is up there with her best YUP! amaznig song
02. alessia cara - i remember when i forced my dad to go watch moana in the theaters bc my mom wanted to watch sing (2016) with my sister and i didn't want to see scarlett johansson pig shaking her ass at me. what the fuck is this send
03. michel'le - i think this will get lost in the other synthufunk 80s pop entries this week but it's a cute little number.. we love miche'lle
04. niall horan - hard pass this man is not talented and he was always the least out of the one direction boys pre-split. why anyone was writing niall horan kidnaps you in the purge wattpad fanfiction i will never know
05. amaia - oh my FUCKING god
12thJul 13, 2022 by varlto
20 votes, -153 points
06. aaliyah - angel. one of her best non-self titled songs. such a vibe and stuff
07. ami suzuki, yasutake naktsutua - genuinely amazing out of body experience, sad how yasutake fell off after this he gave us so much. SET ME FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. i feel bad for the people who don't understand it omgfggg a piece of ART..
08. elton john - i'm not even trying to be an edgelord here but why is this song kinda bad in full.. the verses are.. bad.. but the chorus is rly good and saves the song. it's like decent i guess maybe not really u know?
09. whitney houston - literally her best song thank  u god for being woke I LOVE THIS SONG !!! I GET SOOOO EMOTIONAL BABY AIN'T IT SHOCKING WHAT !!! LOOOOOOUVVE CAN DEWWWWWW
10. kelly clarkson - this might be a controversial take but this is like... one of my fav kelly clarkson songs? idk she's so used to making jc penny mom music that u forget she could... rip like this. this is so dramatic for her she should make more apocalytpic fawk u songs!!! mom
11. meaghan martin - Carson: give it up for meaghan martin singing call me maybe
Meaghan:*sings* I threw a wish in a well

Shakria:*presses button* girl power
Gwen:*pushes button* you got something I got something we could go far
12. katy perry - this is a bad song sorry but like i can't wait to root for this ironically in a result show when it gets secnd place or whatever . i love u james
13. donna summer - OHHWHWOOOAH I NEED U.... BESIDE MEEEEEEEE......... TO GUIDE MEEEEEEEEE......... TO HOOOOOOOOOOLD ME.......... TO SCOOOOOOOLD MEEEEEE.......COS WHEN IM BAD IMS OSSOS BAD....... the first time i heard this amazing song was when it was covered on a BRATZ:tm: commercial yes the doll line bratz! seen here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-OFvZWudCM i was so gagged by the horrible singer that i had to google go on lets daaaance and it led me to donna summer. i have to get into this woman's discography. she is a server! i luv this song<3
14. bad bunny x rosalĆ­a - this was a bit flat. arca should have been invited to this party then we could have a menage a trois yassss !!!! there is just something about bad bunny isn't it...
15. twenty one pilots - hm!
16. cece peniston - obvious entry is obvious but like i mean BOP BOP BOP so good and rly encapsulates 90s house music scene as a whole. iconic!!
624 days 7 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Jennifer Lopez - probablyā€¦ one of her best for sure. And she's so good at slow jams it's nice to hear her turn things up a notch
02) Alessia Cara - I am of the minority who prefers this to the Movie versionā€¦ although the weird beat drop thing she does isn't my favorite. But still an awesome song and I love how it builds
03) Michel'le - this has got some fun and spunky personality to it, and is absolutely a product of its paula adul timeā€¦ but I enjoy this!
04) Niall Horan - kind of a weak boy song
05) Amaia - kinda just pretty sadā€¦ no thanks tonight
06) Aaliyah - I'm gonna get thrown beyonce CDs at or something but I never really like outwardly stanned hard for an aaliyah song except for Are You That Somebodyā€¦ but this song has grown on me year after year. It's more energetic than I thought (which is kinda my problem with her music)
07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata - at least this isn't some weak boy shit. I love this chaotic energy tonight
08) Elton John - unpopular opinion, never loved this song, kinda just had the same energy for me throughout
09) Whitney Houston - I hate what that man sasha velour did to this song. It was good but then overhyped!
10) Kelly Clarkson - from her album we don't really talk about, and for a good reason. Nothing from this stuck
11) Meaghan Martin - YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT BUT I'M SORRY YOU'RE NOT EXACTLY WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!! Legendary read from a legendary character!
12) Katy Perry - maybe her last good song for a hot minute. Every time I hear this song it leaves my mind running wild, it's very cinematic and probably the song where she sounds best
13) Donna Summer - one of my favorite disco/R&B songs of all time
14) Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a - I mean good beat but honestly rosalia's part was not my favorite
15) twenty one pilots - I mean it's a little fractured, but I like the broken down beat at the same time. I do prefer melodies though and it's hard to find one here
16) CeCe Peniston - very average pop song from its era but there's something so cute and comforting in that!
624 days 1 hour ago
varlto
01) Jennifer Lopez: ok but why does this jlo song actually slap.. maybe im adverbing here..

02) Alessia Cara: i was so happy SO happy the song was blocked for me. but then ganghandedcat had to RUIN lives and posted an alternative link. i hate u ganghandedcat u HEAR me?!?!

03) Michel'le: no i think this is actually very smart. michel'le was rlly clever when doing this. she knew what she was doing.

04) Niall Horan: i regret so much making this my beta return. im srry guys.

05) Amaia: gosh who on earth would send AMAIA?!!? arent they tired of seeing her flop TIME after TIME?!!?!? my god

06) Aaliyah: this is why penny loves beta. beta is MADE for penny (and his multis like turkeylover). and i WONT allow this to keep happening. end aaliyah's genre.

07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata: omfg NOISE i actually love me some NOISE. NOISE is rlly GOOD noise is AMAZINGGGG

08) Elton John: hurt and betrayed.

09) Whitney Houston: whitney we miss u so much!! we love u okay!!! i promise!

10) Kelly Clarkson: i think i hate this. but its not too bad. idk. maybe i love it.

11) Meaghan Martin: high school musical has always been superior.

12) Katy Perry: ok so fun littl storytime. when i was in high school i had to do a school project. it was the typical free hugs isign in the street. when we were editing the video we thought it was a good idea to play unconditionally by katy perry as background music. i think id be rlly fake and disgusting if i didnt admit this is a BOP!! YES!!

13) Donna Summer: this is cute i think

14) Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a: this song saved me. its so gorjus and amazing. bad bunny and rosalia make the best duo ever i fear.

15) twenty one pilots: oh FUCK OFF!

16) CeCe Peniston: cece peniston's brain is so big
623 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Jennifer Lopez - this kinda eatsā€¦. the ludacris version >>>>> but yeah i rly like this
02) Alessia Cara - haha!!
03) Michel'le - SLAYYYYYYY no like this is kinda the best song ever made wowā€¦.
04) Niall Horan - i donā€™t totally hate thisā€¦. but itā€™s still really bad
05) Amaia - this is cute :3 rly pleasantā€¦ yeah
06) Aaliyah - GORGEOUS OMGā€¦.. i rly need to listen to more aaliyah she never misses like wowā€¦.. im obsessedā€¦.
07) Ami Suzuki, Yasutaka Nakata - OMFGā€¦ā€¦ THIS 3008 DISCO SLAY OMG IM SHAKINGā€¦.. SO AHEAD OF ITS TIME LIKE WOWā€¦. šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·
08) Elton John - i hate this fairy
09) Whitney Houston - the chorus is rly good but idkā€¦.she has better!
10) Kelly Clarkson - finally a kelly clarkson send that isnā€™t a set upā€¦. i like this!!
11) Meaghan Martin - WATCH OUT AMI SUZUKI!!!! this is high art like wowā€¦..
12) Katy Perry - genuinely one of her worst songs like wowā€¦.
13) Donna Summer - really gorgeous and then the switch up is just tew goodā€¦. i love this!!
14) Bad Bunny x RosalĆ­a - his song with abra is so much better but this is a slay!  rosalia my faux latina sister
15) twenty one pilots - not for me.
16) CeCe Peniston - nina bonina transphobic brown vs aja really was the best s9 lip sync idcā€¦.. this is a slay !!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!