This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 129 BETA

Topic » TSC 129 BETA

722 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
01) Alanis Morissette – the video was not available so I searched for another one and got a clean edit, didn’t know there was an unclear edit!!!!!
02) Janet Jackson – never really a fan, its okay, a tad annoying in places.
03) Los Del Rio – I hate this song!!!!
04) Muse – love it!!!
05) George Michael – I love George, have several of his albums.
06) Selena Gomez & The Scene – not my kind of thing, its okay.
07) TLC – not something I would choose to listen to, a bit coffee lounge. The breaks and rapping don’t add to it either!
08) Pixie Lott – its okay, heard worse!
09) No Doubt – always found these a bit hit and miss.
10) Years & Years – never liked these when they first started, but they’ve grown on me over time. This one was okay.
11) Blackstreet – yeah, not for me!
12) Jennifer Lopez – always thought this song was ridiculous!
13) Cartoons – this is terrible!
14) Avicii – not a fan of the clubby bits!
15) Arcade Fire – love it!
722 days 5 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Alanis Morisette ~ Not what I’d have picked but still fairly solid.. kinda aggressive sounding!
Janet Jackson ~ Been years since I last heard this. Kinda underwhelming overall but it’s not awful.
Los Del Rio ~ WHEN I DANCE THEY CALL ME MACARENAAA! Even now I’ll knock out the dance literally every time it plays. Holiday boppp.
Muse ~ Oooh that takes me back! Can’t say it’s my favourite by them but it’s got a nostalgic indie feel. 2007ish? Good times for me!
George Michael ~ OH GOOD PICK! Loved this as a kid, I was in infant school when this was out! ‘My friends got their ladies, they’re all having BABIES!’
Selena Gomez and the Scene ~ It’s fine… she has better. It’s not really my taste, it’s a bit tweee. Would sound fine on a teen film. Nice enough message tho.
TLC ~ LOL don’t go Jason Waterfalls! I was convinced they were singing to some fella called Jason when I was like, 5! Pretty good, No Scrubs does outsell tho.
Pixie Lott ~ Ayy yeah this was a bop. Can’t believe this is already like 11 years old?? So over you!
No Doubt ~Ah yeah their grungier era was interesting. This is a bit meh - ‘I’m Just a Girl’ would have been a better pick, reminds me of my 7th birthday and I loved that!
Blackstreet ~ Look, I am no rap girl but this is MAGNIFICENT. Really cool execution of the genre with varied elements that work. Love this.
Jennifer Lopez ~ Oo this time 20 yrs ago! Reminds me of sleepovers, fun pick!
Cartoons ~ Aww another childhood bop! Used to love this tbf.
Avicii ~ Forgot about this! I had SUCH an Avicii phase in the early 10s, I don’t think there was a song I didn’t love. Choon! Miss him :(
Arcade Fire ~ I like how varied their back catalogue is tbh. Enjoyed this!
722 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Alanis Morissette: ☕️, the classic omg >:( mald song. sorta boppy. age has done it well.
02) Janet Jackson: 🧃, it was okay! i'm not the biggest fan though.
03) Los Del Rio: 🍷, yessssssss party bop. does the macarena as i type my comment. the way we'd have to go outside and all do this during elementary school state testing.
04) Muse: ☕️, surprisingly good! the chorus was prob the weakest part though.
05) George Michael: 🧃, i was a tad bored throughout!
06) Selena Gomez & The Scene: ☕️, LMAO idc this song is a bop. y'all can mald all the way as miss gomez tries to paddle this positive fake ass shit. mommmmmmmmm even tho the spanish version does outsell.
07) TLC: 🧃 idk i've never rly been a big fan. it's too slow...i mean it's catchy yeah. but...idk! mald at the wall!
08) Pixie Lott: 🧃, this song felt like being edged but like in the worst way possible...i kept FEELING a near catchy chorus and then it like never happened. >:(
09) No Doubt: 🧉, i got the sunday scaries from this!
10) Years & Years: 🍷, woah...this was a gamechanger.
11) Blackstreet: ☕️ i can't lie this is the perfect song to shake my non existent ass to...bop!
12) Jennifer Lopez: ☕️, very catchy! i like this song.
13) Cartoons: 🥛, very catchy! but i hated this song! it's gonna be stuck in my head >:(
14) Avicii: 🧃, aw this makes me sad because he died :( it was okay though, i bumped it up though <3
15) Arcade Fire: ☕️, it was nice! cute! a good ending!
722 days ago
NicoleF
01) Alanis Morissette - SHOOT - I mean...bop! I love the uniqueness of her voice in this song and this is a classic. I've actually started to love it even more within the last year or two because, as a Lemon stan, I've seen the lip sync of this song for CDR an unhealthy amount of times. Queen.

02) Janet Jackson - TOOT - Light toot but it might just be because it's Janet, not cause I love the song. With the new rule change, I thought we'd get a great, old school Janet song, not one that could've always been sent penalty-less before the rule change...It's fun, but I wanted more.

03) Los Del Rio - TOOT - I mean....kings! This is so bad but it's so good, a classic! This is a classic! I was doing the macarena in my bedroom while listening to this. Bop!

04) Muse - BOOT - I wanted to like it but I was bored. This genre can sometimes be great for me, but sometimes it's just not for me....this wasn't for me.

05) George Michael - TOOT - King! Ugh I've never deep-dived into George (and Wham!)'s discography but everytime I hear a song of his, I love it! So good! I was bopping, I was!

06) Selena Gomez & The Scene - TOOT - 🥴🥴🥴 I'm sorry but this send is camp. It's so cheesy and goody-two-shoes, but like....so camp. As a Selena simp growing up, even though I thought this song was cheesy, I played it almost 24/7 and can probably sing it word-for-word easily. Mommmmm! Queen of "allegedly" shading Hailey Bieber! Shady legend.

07) TLC - SHOOT - My mom is a TLC superfan, so trust me when I say I've heard this song 58347248683 times in my life. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes is the ultimate queen. This just had me vibing the entire time. They don't make music like this anymore, they don't. A classic. We're The Millers, if anything, elevates this song EVEN MORE.

08) Pixie Lott - BOOT - I wanted to like this but it felt generic and it had little depth or substance. It was cute, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't like "wow a bop", like...it was fine. I wouldn't come back to it.

09) No Doubt - TOOT - Simply put, Gwen Stefani can do no wrong. I love her so much, like The Sweet Escape was my first ever album so she'll always hold a special place in my heart.

10) Years & Years - BOOT - Well, they have some good songs in their catalog.

11) Blackstreet - BOOT - I've heard this song multiple times before, but I never got the hype for it. One of the most overrated songs in history, let alone the 90s. Queen Pen's part serves queen-energy, but she can't save this song.

12) Jennifer Lopez - BOOT - If I was doing that new ranking system (I'll never stray from TOOT/BOOT cause I'm loyal), this would be milk because everything JLo sings is milk. She's so bad......soooooooooooo bad. Off topic but daily reminder that Shakira carried the 2020 Super Bowl halftime show HARDCORE....her back broke from carrying so hard.

13) Cartoons - BOOT - I remember growing up hearing this song and my grandma, who ran a daycare center, always played it on this Halloween-themed album. It was fun when I was 5, not when I'm an adult.

14) Avicii - BOOT - Overrated artist. Sorry if this is offensive but he is soooo overhyped and I do think it's just cause he tragically died so young. Rest in peace, but like aside from a couple songs, he's not that good....this was not that good.

15) Arcade Fire - TOOT - The instrumental got it to JUST reach toot-worthy territory. Loved the instruments and production. The vocals were...okay enough.
722 days ago
turkeylover
01) Alanis Morissette - i never was an alanis morissette girl….nor will i ever be one! Yeah this is a bop etc etc but… like…. I’m not head over heels for it. Yeah.
02) Janet Jackson - BOP!! I really need to get into janet because i am yet to hear a miss… this is so good… and so me…. She passed the nevracore class with an A+.... MAYBE WE’LL MEET IN A BAR HE’LL DRIVE A FUNKY CAR<3
03) Los Del Rio - LMAO i mean…. Iconic and a classic…. I haven’t heard it in forever omg… but it drag on a bit i can’t lie….
04) Muse - this is the teensiest of a bop… i am tapping a SINGULAR toe. Im getting trauma flashbacks to when i ordered a bella where the hell have you been loca shirt but put the wrong address…. <///3
05) George Michael - i prefer too funky, but this is a slay yasssssssss a long ass song but i’m movin im groovin yeah<3
06) Selena Gomez & The Scene - I THOUGHT THIS WAS A P!NK SONGV DGVCGDCDGHCDFHCFHCD LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO i started ironically loving this song this week and spamming tom the lyrics, but now i, like, unironically love it…. WHO SAYS?.. WHO SAYS YOU'RE NOT PERFECT?… WHO SAYS YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT?… WHO SAYS YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S HURTING?… TRUST ME… THAT'S THE PRICE OF BEAUTY… WHO SAYS YOU'RE NOT PRETTY?… WHO SAYS YOU'RE NOT BEAUTIFUL??… WHO SAYS???? https://c.tenor.com/ZJ1ucbtTVqAAAAAM/scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif
07) TLC - a classic duh…. I’ve always been a no scrubs girl over waterfalls… but this is a hit… yassssssssssssssss<333333333
08) Pixie Lott - this is a bit of a slay but also like…. Idk it’s missing something…. Desperately needs a dev or the cataracs feature…. Or both. Like it’s so close to being a smash 2010s dance pop hit but it falls a bit flat… sorry to my pixienators out there!
09) No Doubt - i’ve never really gotten into no doubt…. This is probably like my 3rd song i’, hearing by them ever?? It’s rly cute!! I like it! Gwen is so pretty :3 the chorus is a slay.
10) Years & Years - he was just fired from heartstopper, the closet was made out of glass, banned from the love victor set, love simon rejected his original song…. He had one shot.

And he missed. The verses are cute but the chorus is so blah!
11) Blackstreet - oh my mom loves this song sm…. And she’s so real for that… this is such a slay…. YASSSSSSSSS a timeless hit.
12) Jennifer Lopez - i’ve never been a jlo girl but this is my fave jlo song LMAO like it just slays…. Ashanti ate down on this yassssssssss
13) Cartoons - No words. The sender of this has made an enemy for life. TRUST. Snatched the superior alvin and the chipmunks cover from me by sending the shit ass original… and FOR WHAT? So the three (3) middle aged British people here can reminisce on the days when they weren’t a washed up hag???? I don’t give a single fuck about primary school disco core!!!!!!!!!!!
14) Avicii - sounds like every other avicii song…. Just average. Yeah. honestly this whole genre needs to die… like…. Stop giving bland white men something to like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15) Arcade Fire - this is so hairspray like… give it up tracy turnblad!! And sampling abba? Really? Yeah… this is just blah.
721 days 19 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Forgot one;
Years and Years ~ Always loved them. This is a boppp!
721 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
IT'S TIME FOR THE RESULTS!!!
721 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
Who wants a who's who.
721 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
Yassssssss
721 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
me!
721 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
Enters
721 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
WHO'S WHO

bibbles        Arcade Fire
Christian_        Selena Gomez & The Scene
FromAWindow        No Doubt
ianfitz0012        Muse
ilovetosing        Pixie Lott
J2999        Avicii
J4ckWilko        Blackstreet
LornaHollas        Alanis Morissette
nateclove        Years & Years
NicoleF        TLC
PennyTrationStan        George Michael
PrincessTeePee        Los Del Rio
ryan5676        Cartoons
tbrown_47        Jeniffer Lopez
turkeylover        Janet Jackson
721 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
Let's welcome out first vote!

turkeylover        Janet Jackson

01        Muse
02        Alanis Morissette
03        Pixie Lott
04        Los Del Rio
05        No Doubt
06        TLC
07        George Michael
08        Jeniffer Lopez
10        Blackstreet

and 12 points go to…       

Selena Gomez & The Scene!!!
721 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
im bald at j4ckwilko winning
721 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
Christian_        Selena Gomez & The Scene

01        George Michael
02        Janet Jackson
03        Avicii
04        Alanis Morissette
05        Arcade Fire
06        Muse
07        Jeniffer Lopez
08        Blackstreet
10        Years & Years

and 12 points go to

Los Del Rio!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!