This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 93

Topic » TSC BETA 93

1449 days 10 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. It's been done better but this was alright
2. Not the best Kasabian song. It's alright
3. ICONIC! I wonder how many people have strained their voice trying to sing along to this
4. Feel like it held back. Like it never went THERE when it had the potential to do so
5. Quite like this. He's a bit of a guilty pleasure
6. This song was my childhood! I remember singing it at my schools talent show
7. Out of all the 1D members he has had the best solo career in my opinion. This was really good.
8. Iconic opening! This was amazing!
9. Not heard this before but it kind of slaps
10. Such a throwback tune! Reminds me of "The Inbetweeners" because they used it a lot
11. I was OBSESSED with this in 2011. Such a bop!
12. I find his voice really annoying
13. Lol more GTA5 music. This is such a bop!
1449 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Alan Walker        -        Barely listened to this before but maybe I slept on it. The week doesn't look that strong so maybe it does well for me :) I liked it
2) Kasabian        -        Can't find anything melodic I like about this. I'm sorry
3) Beyoncé        -        I mean… yeah this might be her best song… amazing
4) Stacie Orrico        -        I loved singing this when Radio Disney put it on as a kid. Iconic!!
5) Charlie Puth        -        It's good from him but I like some of his others more (Done For Me is a BOP!!!!!)
6) Natasha Bedingfield        -        Solid choice but not one of her songs that truly slaps unfortunately
7) Harry Styles        -        No idea why this song got hyped up so much. It puts me to sleep
8) Miranda Cosgrove        -        LMAO… WHEN AND WHERE did this chart? I love my iconic queen of pop Miranda
9) Tweet        -        Fun fact I only heard this song for the first time last week… so ironic that it's nw in beta! I quite like it
10) Kate Nash        -        Not inspiring. Love her on GLOW though
11) INNA        -        It's like cute noise but eventually just elevates to NOISE :\
12) James Arthur        -        Nothing too special but gets the job done
13) Mis-Teeq        -        It's a bop. I admit I haven't heard this before but I think I'll add it to my playlist :)
1447 days 16 hours ago
Darbe
1.        Alan Walker – This is obviously pleasant sonically, even though every song he makes sounds the same
2.        Kasabian – I wouldn’t have picked this song from Kasbian personally
3.        Beyonce – Everyone I meet seems to be in love with this. I find it overrated, as impressive as the key changes may be
4.        Stacie Oricco – Sounds very early 2000s so some might get nostalgic but idk this, so it didn’t really do much for me
5.        Charlie Puth – I think there’s an unspoken rule that any song called Attention is so good. The bassline on this thing is great.
6.        Natasha Bedingfield – LOL throwback to easier times.
7.        Harry Styles – Honestly, Harry is so good. This is one of the better radio tracks of the last year.
8.        Miranda Cosgrove – Honestly, I have no idea who she is or what American Disney show she’s meant to be from. This is cute.
9.        Tweet – Are we going to get Missy Elliot every week of BETA? This was kinda good really
10.        Kate Nash – This is literally iconic British indie pop. I really love this.
11.        INNA – Lmao how has this cheap summer bop not been submitted? Not my sorta thing really, but it’ll probably win.
12.        James Arthur – Not hugely impactful, but its good
13.        Mis-Teeq – Wow this is a throwback. I didn’t know Miss Teeq sang this wtf. Reminds me of Sugababes early stuff, this is gooood.
1447 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Alan Walker ~ I do love an Alan production I can’t lie. Not quite Faded but still a super solid opener.
Kasabian ~ Why does everyone forget about Empire when it’s LITERALLY their best?! This is only ok, the chorus is the best part:. I can imagine it’s a bit too intense for this audience :p
Beyoncé ~ Not my favourite by her but it’s so slick, it’s probably winning which I’m not mad at.
Stacie Orrico ~ Slightly droany but underrated, I’d forgot about this one.
Charlie Puth ~ Probably his best work to date, really like the bass in the chorus. Cool throughout.
Natasha Bedingfield ~ LOL sound of school summer holidays 2004, when I got hospitalised, had a 3 week cough, toured old Trafford for the first time, had lowlights in my hair first time, and turned 14. Iconic and eventful! Fabulous song tho! She was always the superior Bedingfield.
Harry Styles ~ Surprised I’ve not heard this yet, it’s pretty good. Sign of the Times will always be THAT song for me tho <3
Miranda Cosgrove ~ Eh a bit generic. For me it’ll get lost in the crowd I think.
Tweet ~ Not really feeling this.
Kate Nash ~ This was iconic! Excellent lyrics,, FITTAHHH. Love.
INNA ~ Eh it’s cute enough. Was never thattt into it but it’s summery.
James Arthur ~ Love him. Not my fav song though, it’s a bit mellow and vanilla.. but not horrible.
Miss-Teeq ~ God this was overplayed to DEATH at the time. It’s a BOP though.
1446 days 17 hours ago
TheGoodMan
1) Alan Walker - I liked this when it first came out, I think the vocals work well with the production, Alan Walker is one of those producers that has a pretty distinct style that I appreciate.
2) Kasabian - I quite liked Kasabian when I was younger, they are a good band, Empire is THAT bop. This one was a pretty fine song, I didn't mind it, but it didn't take me there like the older Kasabian songs.
3) Beyoncé - I always fear for Bey's life at the end of this song when she keeps stepping up and up, this is a genius song.
4) Stacie Orrico - Queen of existentialism, this is such a throwback! I love her!
5) Charlie Puth - I've never really been a fan of his, I don't think he's anything special and he doesn't really sell this song well for me tbh.
6) Natasha Bedingfield - I had this song on one of my Singstar games, what a bop. It's not as iconic as Unwritten but it's still such a jam.
7) Harry Styles - I'm not a huge fan of his, I actually think the best music from 1D's solo stuff is Niall's or Zayn's :X This was fine, I'm just not jumping for joy with it.
8) Miranda Cosgrove - I MIGHT DIE WHEN I FORGET HOW TO BREATHE. This is iconic, she really invented romance and love.
9) Tweet - OOPS! this is a song I never think of but I always enjoy whenever I hear it. Anything with Missy is gold to me, and this has a really iconic hook.
10) Kate Nash - I have always loved this song, I really like how poignant it is, very cleverly written and bittersweet, I love it.
11) INNA - She really does own that market of cheap boppery. It goes off though, I could see myself flopping around to it on a dancefloor whenever we can do that again :((
12) James Arthur - Bad! Very not good! Bad Bad Bad!
13) Mis-Teeq - This is actually ICONIC. This is the 00s pop r&b to a TEE. Excellence!
1446 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) as im sure ive stated many times before on the interwebs, i really dislike alan walker's production. his whole quote unquote "style" is music drivel and everytime i'm forced to listen to one of his drops i wanna rip my ears out from my skull. this is "okay" by his standards. bin it.
02) i actually tried giving this a fair shot after being subjected to that opening song, but i really didn't give a fuck about this. not my thing whatsoever.
03) so this is winning! gorgeous! the pregnancy performance was ICONIC. to be honest, far from my favorite beyonce songs, but this is so jolly and smooth, every time i think it's not all that, she proves me wrong. beyonce is such a star <3 good game whoever submitted this
04) OMG THIS SONG !!! i love how world-weary and kind of dark the lyrics are in contrast with the teen pop sugary goodness encapsulated by the production. ive always loved this song and her rachel dolezal moment @ 0:33 still sends
05) charlie puth has done a lot better, but hes also done a lot worse. honestly i fuck w this, its very well produced and its peak cis white basic male pop. resign my sexuality ladies
06) natasha bedingfield showing us how 2 write a song, r*bak wishes. her oversinging is not it at some points, but this is kind of a bop ladies! cute song.
07) to be really honest, i don't give too much of a shit about harry styles and i have my own personal grievances with his whole shtick but you can't cheat a pop moment like this. kind of brilliant? this and "adore you" are ace. as much as i hate to see it, he really did that.
08)
SPARKS FLY
IT'S LIKE ELECTRICITY
I MIGHT DIE
WHEN I FORGET HOW TO BREATHE
YOU GET CLOSER AND THERE'S
NOWHERE IN THIS WORLD I'D RATHER BE
https://i.imgur.com/op5p5Pk.gif
okay but gaybaiting harry styles has NOTHING on actual LGBTQIA+ ally miranda cosgrove fucking LEGENDARY i love this song i love miranda cosgrove i support miranda cosgrove in anything this is pop brilliance mom she ate that up the flavor hm she has the mind of a master a lot of people would be scared here and i will name em she has a point she is an icon a legend and she is the moment
09) okay but actual LGBTQIA+ ally miranda cosgrove has nothing on this song and i mean it. the timbaland beat. the missy feature. THAT FUCKING CHORUS. there is no dull point in any of this and yes i made sure to replay it 89238923 times after having listened to it before continuing the rest of this contest. one of the most underrated yet best songs of the 00s, r&b brilliance.
10) LMFAO what a throwback! i always felt like the instrumental had such sims 2 teas. i love how witty the lyrics are and i love her delivery, i just can't help but stan. indie pop goodness <3
11)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/a4d263e5b2eb5d485113acbd2a9b5f1b/tumblr_n63lvzFyld1r1tfh9o1_400.gif
a pop moment. inna's 2009-2013 era outsold, and while this isn't my favorite single from hers from that time, it's definetly up there. very messy, but iconic nonetheless.
12) i absolutely despise james arthur. so i have a sister right? an annoying, ugly, CIS sister. why do i hate my sister sm? evidence number one: her favorite singer is JAMES ARTHUR. i... who tf stans james arthur? no, listen. visualize with me. you're casually talking to someone and the conversation is going overall well, no complaints yet. then the topic delves into music. innocently you ask "what's your favorite artist?" and the other person answers.... "james arthur". like ??????? why would you inflict your ears upon james arthur's ugly behemoth of a voice? straight people, that's who! so imagine being some1 with working ears just wanting to bop to lady gaga's artpop album -- and try to convince yourself it's good cause you're a closeted 8 year old faggot and that's what people did back then -- and having to listen to james arthur LIVE PERFORMANCES being blasted through the room next to you. also it didnt help that i was going through my "i can sing and hit ariana notes before i hit puberty!" phase in 2011 when that dumbass fucking say you won't let go song came out AND EVERY FUCKING PERSON ASKED ME TO SING ITFJDHBFDHJCBHJ I HATE THIS I HATE THIS SM I FUCKING HATE JAMES ARTHUR I HATE HIM JKDNSJNFJKSDNFDSIJKFNIUKGBTRGUIBRUIEGIU
13) here comes the smasha. i mean, WOW. this is a STOMPER. an absolute classique and a testament to british girl group pop excellence. i can't imagine listening 2 this music and not immediately getting turnt. kind of world-changing in a way. loves it.
1446 days 14 hours ago
Natepresnell
1 - I like all things Alan Walker and this is no different
2 - Not for me but I’m going to try to stay open minded since I do have to point 10 songs
3 - She has SO many better songs, the chorus is the only part that saves this song because otherwise it’s really boring. It does get better throughout though I will admit
4 - It’s okay, nothing special
5 - It was good when it came out but it just became annoying when it was played everywhere
6 - I didn’t think I would like it at the start and I was right
7 - I had no idea that he was the one who sings this but tbh I was never a fan of this anyway
8 - Never heard this before and I’m surprised it even charted, I do love Miranda though
9 - I’m sorry but this was just so bad
10 - It’s different and I like the rhythm to it
11 - I mean I am the first person to admit I am a fan of cheap bops like this, my winner!
12 - This is like so mediocre there’s nothing to hate but not much to like either
13 - It’s alright, not for me!
1446 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
1) Alan Walker – her voice is a bit draggy! Its okay
2) Kasabian – glad lady goo gaa not here, love those drums!!
3) Beyoncé – blerggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4) Stacie Orrico – it’s a bit drippy, the tune needs stronger vocals!
5) Charlie Puth – its okay, a bit repetitive.
6) Natasha Bedingfield – it’s a bit messy, not my fav so far!
7) Harry Styles – is harry styles still a thing? It was okay.bits of the tune were nice and his voice is not bad.
8) Miranda Cosgrove – sound like something from a Disney tv show, its quite bad!!
9) Tweet – its this trumps fav song! Not my thing.
10) Kate Nash – so mockney its like nails down a blackboard!!
11) INNA – shes very shrill!!
12) James Arthur – not a james Arthur fan, but you know, theres only 13 songs!
13) Mis-Teeq –not a fan of this either, its quite annoying!!
1446 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7
1) Alan Walker - While it has similar production qualities to his other songs, the chords were really nice and Sophia sounded pretty good!
2) Kasabian - I havent heard of Kasabian before so I have nothing to compare it to. Drums are cool but there was so much going on that it was disjointed
3) Beyoncé - This is very groovy and I have never heard this before which makes me sad cause I was having a time here.
4) Stacie Orrico - Well I wasnt expecting it to go where it did. Really enjoyed where it went especially with the key change!
5) Charlie Puth - I dont usually listen to him much cause ive never been interested but I am a whore for bass and fuck this bass slaps
6) Natasha Bedingfield - That 3 note at the end of every 2 bars are so enjoyable! Im really down for this song and love Natasha Bedingfield even more
7) Harry Styles - The structure of the song is really weird and I like that. Great bass, nice piano and really cool breakdown
8) Miranda Cosgrove - The chords really do it for me. Its calm yet has a good amount of stuff happening to keep me in.
9) Tweet - Hmm. Its conceptually cool and both of them sound good on the track. Just not much of my thing
10) Kate Nash - Hmm. I dont really have words for this
11) INNA - I dont love it but I dont dislike it either. Chorus is fun
12) James Arthur - Ugh. All of these songs sound the same and they are already boring to begin with.
13) Mis-Teeq - While it wasnt one of my favourites on Non-Stop Pop (at least im pretty sure its on that station), it's not bad. Got some cool bass and chords.
1446 days 9 hours ago
turkeylover
1) Alan Walker - I don't totally hate this.
Like, if I pretend I don't see Alan Walker's name, I think this is kinda okay.
2) Kasabian - Whoever submitted this, please stop.
3) Beyoncé - This is a serve. I love it!
4) Stacie Orrico - This is cute! I like it! But it's not the best thing I've heard!
5) Charlie Puth - I also don't hate this. Like, I kinda like this. It's lowkey concerning to me.
6) Natasha Bedingfield - This is pretty good! I really like it!
7) Harry Styles - This a little boring but not too boring. Plus, harry styles is kinda hot so
8) Miranda Cosgrove - Iconic pop bop! Invented kissing!
9) Tweet - This is actually pretty good! It's lowkey iconic.
10) Kate Nash - This is just okay. Like, it's very eh but not that worst thing I've heard.
11) INNA - I think this is cute. It's kind of a bop!
12) James Arthur - Look at Kasabian's comment.
13) Mis-Teeq - I love this. It's good! A bop!
1446 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
1) Alan Walker - TOOT - It sounds good, as to be expected with Alan, but all his songs lowkey sound the same.
2) Kasabian - BOOT - This literally hurt my ears. Is this even music? It just sounds like combative, unpleasant noises.
3) Beyoncé - TOOT - Of course it's amazing and it's a timeless bop but, honestly, it is a little overrated.
4) Stacie Orrico - BOOT - Stuck is her only song that I like. This just didn't do it for me.
5) Charlie Puth - TOOT - Charlie Puth is such a guilty pleasure of mine since he gets a lot of hate. This is a bop and thankfully the radio overplay has worn off.
6) Natasha Bedingfield - TOOT - Oh my god it has been years since I've heard this! I don't even have this on my playlist cause I forgot about it! Bop!
7) Harry Styles - BOOT - I'm one of the biggest Harry haters but I can admit when he produces a bop (Sign Of The Times/Adore You) but this isn't a bop.
8) Miranda Cosgrove - TOOT - Ugh a queen! I honestly wish Miranda Cosgrove would've blown up whether it be singing like most acts or even acting like Zendaya but rip </3
9) Tweet - BOOT - Tweet's voice sounds, I don't know, off. It doesn't sound pleasant. Missy, as always, elevates the song, but I didn't like Tweet's voice at all.
10) Kate Nash - TOOT - Honestly it was cute. The voice was so cool. That's a new tone I've never heard before and it really was easy to love it! Dark horse?
11) INNA - BOOT - Her voice is annoying, but light boot cause the production and beat is pretty good. But damn...annoying voice.
12) James Arthur - TOOT - I feel like James is in the same department as Lewis Capaldi. You either love his voice or hate it. There's no in between. I love it. The vocals and emotion were encapsulating!
13) Mis-Teeq - TOOT - Oh this hit hard! I was stank-facing and head-bopping the whole way through! This just felt very badass!
1446 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Alan Walker        very standard alan walker. like a chill bop
2) Kasabian        never got into them sorry
3) Beyoncé        not my favorite by her but still good
4) Stacie Orrico        it's not stuck, but still a throwback goodie
5) Charlie Puth        Ulrikke outsold with similar title
6) Natasha Bedingfield        so this is winning right?
7) Harry Styles        i hate all their voices
8) Miranda Cosgrove        not her best... but then again all her stuff are not great
9) Tweet        bop about masturbation!
10) Kate Nash        i mean i'm not living but it's aiight
11) INNA        10 minutes is still better, but bop
12) James Arthur        meh... the male voters will give this alight stuff, but i don't care for him
13) Mis-Teeq        I mean... BOP!
1446 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Welcome to the results of BETA 93!

WHO'S WHO:

PennyTrationStan        Mis-Teeq
ianfitz0012        Beyonce
NewNightmare7        Harry Styles
TolisKalkas        Tweet
LornaHollas        Kate Nash
Darbe         Charlie Puth
NicoleF         James Arthur
bibbles         Kasabian
QueenM1chelle         INNA
Natepresnell         Alan Walker
turkeylover         Miranda Cosgrove
TheGoodMan         Stacie Orrico
PrincessTeePee         Natasha Bedingfield
1446 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Everyone voted this week so yay <333 Let's get on w/ the votes!

https://media.giphy.com/media/fSLaRb5dP8jf6ZlEyU/200.gif
1446 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
QueenM1chelle         INNA

01        Charlie Puth
02        Kate Nash
03        Harry Styles
04        Tweet
05        Natasha Bedingfield
06        Stacie Orrico
07        Alan Walker
08        Miranda Cosgrove
10        Mis-Teeq

and 12 points go to…       

Beyonce!!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!