This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 92

Topic » TSC BETA 92

1449 days 3 hours ago
Lachie227
1) Boys Like Girls - I've never heard this song, which misses an entire criteria for this contest. But sounds like generic 00's teen rock and isn't the greatest song ever
2) Missy Elliot - I know this song is iconic and I do like, but its' not an all time favourite and I don't LOVE it
3) Axwell Ingrosso - Another song I dont' know? what? I don't hate it though, but nothing particularly interesting
4) Nelly Furtado - Gonna submit this icon but won't submit one of her singles when you can? for shame
5) DJ Alice - The best bit of eurodance to ever be released. Iconic song
6) Cassie - I've never really been into this song that much? But it's not necessarily bad
7) Avril Lavigne - If you're gonna submit her you should submit SK8ER BOI but this substitution will suffice
8) Katy B - Another song I don't know rip. But actually quite catchy, I like it.
9) Hooverphonic - I always though this song was by Duffy or something lol rip, but it's alright
10) The Pierces - Another song I don't know wtf is this. Instead this one is kinda boring and not for me.
11) Adele - *Ruth-Marie from Survivor runs with the sand bag*
12) Justin Bieber - This song was always catchy if a little annoying with how overplayed it was on the radio at the time
13) The Saturdays - Never give Up or whatever by them is an absolute banger, but this song follows in the same vein in that song so I'm not disappointed
14) Marina and the Diamonds - Her second best song behind Froot, and catchy as hell holy shit
15) Neon Trees _ I always forget this song exists but whenever it's put it its always fun to listen to
16) Keane - Another song I don't know sad. And this one trends boring as well
17) Arctic Monekys - Basic I know but I'm a bitch for this song
15)
1449 days ago
Darbe
1.        Boys Like Girls – Pop punk makes me feel nostalgic lol. Hook reminds me of somebody told me.
2.        Missy Elliott – I like the ethnic production. Never been crazy about this, bit repetitive.
3.        Axwell Ingrosso – It’s got a catchy hook and it’s a standard/decent EDM song. Not hugely innovative but I wasn’t really expecting it to be.
4.        Nelly Furtado – I know a few ppl that love this song. I initially found it annoying bc its really weird, but it might have grown on me? idk..
5.        Alice DJ – Honestly I never knew the name of the track Play Hard sampled till today. Not as enjoyable in my bedroom I must say. 
6.        Cassie – I feel like I should know this song, but I don’t. This was smooth though, sounds like Tinashe took inspiration from it.
7.        Avril Lavigne – Rock Avril was good. One of her better songs really.
8.        Katy B – She’s a pretty underrated artist really. This would probably grow after a few listens.
9.        Hooverphonic – It’s actually crazy how much better this is than Release Me. Production is fucking stunning.
10.        The Pierces – This is good too, I like the instrumentation 
11.        Adele – Why did the mailer make it seem like Adele wasn’t available? Anyway, obviously good.
12.        Justin Bieber – Lmao at this never being submitted. Probably one of the better pop songs in recent memory honestly.
13.        The Saturdays – In my first year of uni, one of my flatmates randomly picked this as his least favourite song of all time LMFAO. Yeah this is a pretty generic bop though I can’t lie.
14.        Marina – Well it’s not as good as FROOT
15.        Neon Trees – My flatmates used to play this all the time in 1st year of uni. Makes me feel nostalgic, this is just so good.
16.        Keane – They had some really big hits that I liked. This does not sound like a track made in 2019 at all.
17.        Arctic Monkeys – This guitar riff is orgasmic
1448 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
1) Boys Like Girls - Omg is that ashley tisdale?!?!?! Queen. Ashley tisdale is such an icon. Sharpay evans is the skinniest legend. I should rewatch all of the hsm movies just for her. Anyways, this song isn't bad. Ashley carried it on her back.
2) Missy Elliot - This is cute I guess. I'm not totally in love with it but it's not bad!
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso - So I saw a girl in the thumbnail so I'm expecting some basic pop girlie slay me because I'm that type of gay but it's a male singer...... I feel lied to. I feel betrayed. This is gross. I hate whoever submitted this.
4) Nelly Furtado - I love this tbh. It's good.
5) Alice DJ - This is actually really good! It's like robotic but in a good way!
6) Cassie - I don't who cassie is but I stan her! This is so so good!! I love it sm!!!
7) Avril Lavigne - Iconic!! This is so amazing!!
8) Katy B - I love this. It's a cute pop song and I'm kinda living for it!
9) Hooverphonic - This is okay. I kinda like it but I don't really care about it.
10) The Pierces - Look at my comment for hooverphonic but this is slightly better than that
11) Adele - This video wasn't available for me or something so I had to search it up myself. I don't support doing work. But this song is so so good. Adele has so many bops tbh and this is one of them.
12) Justin Bieber - Imagine not submitting baby or beauty and the beat. I don't know if they'll qualify but you could've! I expect a handwritten apology to my ears. Okay, I'm being a little dramatic, this isn't that bad but I still dislike it.
13) The Saturdays - This beat is louder than her voice I think but I don't care this is a serve omg I stan.
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - Marina invented pop music. She's an actual goddess. Primadonna is such a bop.
15) Neon Trees - I love this. I feel gross for loving it but it's a bop and I can't deny that.
16) Keane - No. His voice is so ugly. My sister sings better than him and she's a talentless rat. This is gross. I feel nauseous listening to this.
17) Arctic Monkeys - This is okay. The guitar is cute so there's that.
1448 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Boys Like Girls        oh that song... never was into it
2) Missy Elliot        iconic
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso        wish this had more to it
4) Nelly Furtado        so many other great songs on the album
5) Alice DJ        BOP! BOP! BOP!
6) Cassie        twerk, twerk, twerk, twerk
7) Avril Lavigne        i mean this will probably do really well because of the beta trend
8) Katy B        was never big in the us but like delivers always
9) Hooverphonic        we love eurovision week. lol. if only their esc song was as iconic as this. but still not liking it
10) The Pierces        nah
11) Adele        yes songs written by ryan tedder!
12) Justin Bieber        i hate how this song was given to him, because like i want to like it but i also can't support him
13) The Saturdays        underrated bop!
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS        i was never a fan of it, but i've been more and more okay with her now
15) Neon Trees        so this is also doing well isn't it?
16) Keane        wow this is so boring for me this week
17) Arctic Monkeys        never found their appeal... and still don't
1448 days 20 hours ago
NicoleF
1) Boys Like Girls - TOOT - Yes Ashley Tisdale queen! This screams 2000s and I love a good nostalgia trip!
2) Missy Elliott - TOOT - Obviously a timeless bop that has passed the test of time! Not super huge on it but it still slaps!
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso - TOOT - Oh yeah...took me awhile but I know this song. The drop is great but lyrics could be better honestly.
4) Nelly Furtado - BOOT - I love Nelly but this was a choice to submit...an incorrect choice.
5) Alice DJ - BOOT - Is this the song where that sick beat comes from?! Nice! Still, though, weak song...nothing special.
6) Cassie - TOOT - The music video reminds me of the scene from Another Cinderella Story! Anyways, the song had great flow!
7) Avril Lavigne - SHOOT - Ugh this really takes me back! I used to be obsessed with this song! It's so fricking good! I can't believe I forgot of it's existence!
8) Katy B - TOOT - Oh this slaps for a first time listen! The beat is amazing!
9) Hooverphonic - TOOT - Switching to a toot cause it's better on a second listen honestly! Light toot though!
10) The Pierces - BOOT - Way too dated sounding for me! Didn't work for me!
11) Adele - SHOOT - I wish Adele had more upbeat songs like this! She usually flops when she leaves her ballad area but this ended up being a success!
12) Justin Bieber - SHOOT - Oh I love this! Baby Justin (Baby, Boyfriend, etc) and New Justin (Intention, Yummy, etc) sucks ass but Comeback Justin produced bop after bop after bop I cannot deny and this is one of those bops!
13) The Saturdays - BOOT - The girl group arrangement here just ended up feeling very cheesy and the chorus was very weak!
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - SHOOT - The one MARINA song I actually like and the only one on my playlist! She hit it out of the ballpark on this one! Iconic!
15) Neon Trees - SHOOT - Ugh nostalgia galore! I've always loved Neon Trees! The lead singer is honestly such a gay icon I stan! Animal and this are amazing!
16) Keane - BOOT - I just couldn't get into it...big rip.
17) Arctic Monkeys - TOOT - Oh wow! Arctic Monkeys sing this song?! This is a classic! Bop! Never thought it was by them!
1448 days 19 hours ago
Aquamarine
1) Boys Like Girls - is it bad that I stan this group? I feel like a lot of their songs are bops.
2) Missy Elliot - I know this is a bop but I feel like there are other Missy songs that I like more.
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso - I love this kind of basic EDM shit. I know it probably makes me a bad gay (TM) but I still stan.
4) Nelly Furtado - I literally cannot at someone sending an album filler for Nelly Furtado. I stan so hard. I love Nelly Furtado. Remember when she was alive?
5) Alice DJ - omfg I live for this 00s pop garbage. Like, this WAS the future of pop. Alice DJ did what the other girls could not do.
6) Cassie - I wish Felix participated in Beta just for this song because he knows that I stan this artist so much. I love Cassie and still listen to her music that comes out today.
7) Avril Lavigne - I was considering sending Avril but I would have sent Keep Holding On or any better song than this one. It's fine, it's not her best.
8) Katy B - This is one of the few songs I don't know in this beta...I don't really enjoy it though like I did the Alexandra Burke song so I can't imagine it doing particularly well.
9) Hooverphonic - Who did this? Why did they do it? Is this person 12ing Germany or Belgium or whoever used Hooverphonic in ESC? Stop it.
10) The Pierces - Absolutely not. This has to go. Keep it forever.
11) Adele - Ok this is like the only Adele song I stan because someone montaged it to Ruth Marie Milliman grabbing a bag in Survivor and overlayed with "RU MA HAS IT" and I cackle every time I watch the video.
12) Justin Bieber - I guess this is fine. I know it won't do well because it's Bieber, but this era of him was very clearly his best moments making great pop songs.
13) The Saturdays - I really like The Saturdays but I think there are better entries by them that could have been used. Granted I don't know their charting history so maybe not.
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - Ugh really, of all the Marina songs? Also wtf how did this chart? This is probably one of my least favorites by her.
15) Neon Trees - Another song I considered sending, I will be really upset if this does particularly well.
16) Keane - Well...of the Keane songs I know, this is not one of them, and I don't particularly like Keane to begin with so this is troubling.
17) Arctic Monkeys - I think this is a song on Binb, but I'm not entirely sure. Never been a fan of them. IBTYLGOTDF is a fine song but this one is not it.
1448 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
ready for surprise entry NOW UNITED to win!
1448 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Welcome to BETA 92 Results! :D

WHO'S WHO?

PennyTrationStan        Avril Lavigne
Aquamarine        Boys Like Girls
ryan5676         Hooverphonic
ianfitz0012        Neon Trees
NewNightmare7        MARINA & THE DIAMONDS
TolisKalkas        Missy Elliot
LornaHollas        Katy B
Darbe        Arctic Monkeys
NicoleF        Adele
bibbles        Keane
Catch_a_falling_star          The Pierces
QueenM1chelle           The Saturdays
Natepresnell        Axwell Λ Ingrosso
turkeylover        Nelly Furtado
DanielKennedy111         Cassie
TheGoodMan         Justin Bieber
Lachie227          Alice DJ
1448 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
hi
1448 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Before we begin we have penalties which seems to be the norm in BETA, LOL!

Firstly, Alice DJ's song was released in 1999, so she will get 2 points deducted from her total.

As well as that, Catch_a_falling_star and DanielKennedy111 did not vote, so The Pierces and Cassie will lose their top 3 votes. =[

Let's begin!
1448 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
QueenM1chelle            The Saturdays

01        Keane
02        Nelly Furtado
03        Katy B
04        Adele
05        Cassie
06        Missy Elliot
07        Avril Lavigne
08        Axwell Λ Ingrosso
10        Alice DJ

and 12 points go to…       

MARINA & THE DIAMONDS!!!
1448 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
TheGoodMan        Justin Bieber

01        MARINA & THE DIAMONDS
02        Avril Lavigne
03        Arctic Monkeys
04        Hooverphonic
05        Adele
06        Katy B
07        Alice DJ
08        Cassie
10        The Saturdays

and 12 points go to…       

Missy Elliot!!!
1448 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
ryan5676        Hooverphonic

01        Katy B
02        Arctic Monkeys
03        Boys Like Girls
04        Cassie
05        Alice DJ
06        Neon Trees
07        Justin Bieber
08        Adele
10        Axwell Λ Ingrosso

and 12 points go to…       

MARINA & THE DIAMONDS!!!
1448 days 19 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
ianfitz0012        Neon Trees

01        The Pierces
02        Justin Bieber
03        Hooverphonic
04        Missy Elliot
05        Axwell Λ Ingrosso
06        Arctic Monkeys
07        MARINA & THE DIAMONDS
08        Adele
10        Cassie

and 12 points go to…       

Avril Lavigne!!!
1448 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
KING

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!