This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 92

Topic » TSC BETA 92

1439 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
1439 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
~ RUNNING ORDER ~

1) Boys Like Girls
2) Missy Elliot
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso
4) Nelly Furtado
5) Alice DJ
6) Cassie
7) Avril Lavigne
8) Katy B
9) Hooverphonic
10) The Pierces
11) Adele
12) Justin Bieber
13) The Saturdays
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS
15) Neon Trees
16) Keane
17) Arctic Monkeys
1439 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
1) Boys Like Girls - "Love Drunk"

2) Missy Elliot - "Get Ur Freak On"

3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso - "More Than You Know"

4) Nelly Furtado - "Afraid"
1439 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
5) Alice DJ - "Better Off Alone"

6) Cassie - "Me & U"

7) Avril Lavigne - "My Happy Ending"

8) Katy B - "5 AM"
1439 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
9) Hooverphonic - "Mad About You"

10) The Pierces - "Glorious"

11) Adele - "Rumour Has It"

12) Justin Bieber - "Sorry"
1439 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
13) The Saturdays - "All Fired Up"

14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - "Primadonna"
.be

15) Neon Trees - "Everybody Talks"

16) Keane - "Love Too Much"
1439 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
17) Arctic Monkeys - "Do I Wanna Know?"
1439 days 15 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
And that's it!

First, you must listen to the 20 songs, write your comments down below, and then mail me, QueenM1chelle, your votes, which will look like this:

12 -
10 -
8 -
7 -
6 -
5 -
4 -
3 -
2 -
1 -

The votes will be due by 3:30EST / 8:30GMT on Thursday the 14th of May!

Good luck!
1439 days 2 hours ago
TheGoodMan
1) Boys Like Girls - This is kinda a bop tbh, it's one of those 'songs that get white people turnt' that I kinda dig.
2) Missy Elliot - I am a huge Missy stan, this is timeless a perfect bop. IS THAT YO CHICK? I fully shook my tits to this.
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso - It was your typical EDM kinda song, I don't mind Axwell and Ingrosso usually, this didn't really bring anything new or exciting to me.
4) Nelly Furtado - I love Nelly but this is an underbaked song that doesn't play to her strengths. I didn't love it.
5) Alice DJ - An undeniable dance classique. This was released in 1998 I think so it'll get a penalty but when I think of a dance bop to play, it's one of the first ones i'll think of.
6) Cassie - This genius mid 00s R&B song. The beat to this is fucking brilliant and her vocals suit it perfectly. i'm sad she never got a big break but this song still does it for me
7) Avril Lavigne - I like this song, it's not of my top Avril Lavigne songs but it's still enjoyable. I kinda love her older stuff because it's so of it's time, it's nostalgic to listen back to it.
8) Katy B - A great entry here, I love Katy B and her bops, this isn't my first choice of her songs, but it really gets me going. I think she is so underrated.
9) Hooverphonic - MMMM a bit of trip hop. I swear I've heard this before but I can't place it. I had a good time with this entry!
10) The Pierces - I kinda just drifted away here, it didn't really grab my attention at all, it was bleh.
11) Adele - Do yall remember when they mixed this with someone like you for no reason in Glee? A mess. This is a great song that still has power to it after these years.
12) Justin Bieber - We all know how Biebs is trashy.. But this song... I swear to god, what a BOP. He really showed us with that Purpose album.
13) The Saturdays - This is the BEST Saturdays song by far, and probably the only one of theirs I truly stan, this is a fucking belter that gets my bussy quivering.
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - I have not been a Florina and the Diamonds stan ever really, this is one of their better songs for me though. I enjoy Primadonna, something about her just leaves me wanting a lot more usually.
15) Neon Trees - I used to like them a lot when I was younger, but it was mostly their song Animal, that was a bop. This hasn't really aged that well IMO. It's a bit... rockabilly light?
16) Keane - Flop. Keane were of their time and that time was 2004 2005 the hopes and fears album, I liked that one a lot at the time. They haven't really evolved or aged particularly well.
17) Arctic Monkeys - I liked this song and album at the time, it's definitely the most accessible of their albums. This song I just imagine Patrick Star stomping around in ha fishnets and boots in.
1438 days ago
ryan5676
1) Boys Like Girls – They got some sick vibes with their voices and music, but I don’t like the shouting
2) Missy Elliot – I am feeling strange after this and not in a good way as it doesn’t feel completed
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso – I do love a dance track and this one fits the bar as that voice and beat is great
4) Nelly Furtado – That music is a huge no no as I couldn’t even hear her and it was all trash
5) Alice DJ – The beat is very memorable being stuck in my head and it sure does make me boogie
6) Cassie – Her vocals are very smooth, but the music gets repetitive quickly being annoying
7) Avril Lavigne – She is a rock chic at heart, but this isn’t her happy ending as it is too chaotic
8) Katy B – This is different, and I do like it at first but then it started to dry out and that won’t do
9) Hooverphonic – Yes, I enjoy a groovy tune as her voice is slick and I can feel it burning in the song
10) The Pierces – The chorus was lame as they took a step back and they just sound so bored here
11) Adele – Honestly, it is one of her catchiest tunes and you’ll can’t forget about it as it’s a banger
12) Justin Bieber – I got to admit that it is a fantastic tune and his voice is not bad as I like it
13) The Saturdays – The music is just too darn loud, and their voices don’t gel here unfortunately
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS – She is here to slay as this is bouncing with energy and sparks
15) Neon Trees – His voice has a whole lot of energy and the song is good to compliment it
16) Keane – This is a bore as the tune is more of a slumber and it is a doozy that I want to skip
17) Arctic Monkeys – I like the instrumental sound but the vocals sound irritating and boring to me
1437 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. This has such a 2000s rock sound to it lol
2. I used to be obsessed with this song. It's still such a bop!
3. Plenty of other songs that do this a lot better. This was very middle of the road
4. Not too sure on this. It feels clunky
5. LOL it's this song. A cheesy classic
6. Meh, this was kind of boring
7. Classic Avril! This song is a classic!
8. She is so underrated! This song still goes off!
9. The instrumental is really cool and I really dig her voice
10. The overall mood of this is quite cool
11. Adele can do no wrong! I love this song!
12. Never cared for this. I found it rather annoying
13. This still goes off! Such a bop!
14. I love her Electra Heart era! This is such a great song!
15. I recognised it as soon as the chorus started. Quite like this
16. It was a bit bland
17. Heard this before somewhere. It's decent
1437 days 21 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Boys Like Girls - I hope Daniel sent this to continue his Ashley Tisdale streak… It might be the only redeeming thing about this
2) Missy Elliot - I normally think this song is pretty overrated but this beta week looks pretty bad so congrats missy
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso - Honestly it's a bop
4) Nelly Furtado - whoa nelly… she can do bettr
5) Alice DJ - pretty boring if I'm being honest
6) Cassie - BOPPPPPPPP. This song made us all believe we could be sexy
7) Avril Lavigne - my world was rocked when this song came out
8) Katy B - I mean I'm bored w katy b who's shocked
9) Hooverphonic - very into this instrumental…
10) The Pierces - never heard it before but it's not bad, but it kinda just hums along
11) Adele - possibly my favorite song by her
12) Justin Bieber - overrated but not terrible
13) The Saturdays - it's hard to hear substance in any of their songs. And that's fine sometimes but their music suffers from a feeling of emptiness. Like this
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - her act is fucking annoying but this is a good song
15) Neon Trees - their best song hands down
16) Keane - nahhhhhhh I'm good
17) Arctic Monkeys - this beat makes me feel like a queen
1436 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://i.imgur.com/F6eKQCX.gif
1) the way i YELLED OUT when i saw ashley tisdale in my screen UNPROMPTED LMFAOOOOOOO gay rights queen. which is pretty ironic considering this song is pretty straight. "i used 2 be love drunk but now im hungover" might be one of the best n worst lyrics of all time. i rlly don't know how to feel abt this LMFAO i think i love it?
2) missy's pretty hit n miss for me, but this is a HIT. i love how this absolutely pops off. bratz genie magic teas in the beat rmr when roxxi won TSC i do 2. im such a slut for timbaland productions as well so, yeah, this is great.
3) oh, this is pretty decent i think. but like... it's so faceless? like, she's got a cute hook, she's a cute girl but... it's kind of uninspired n lame. it's a nah from me, but if it were 2 play on those old ppl things like radios n shit i wouldn't be opposed 2 listening 2 it.
4) y is the quality on this so horrible? LMFAO honestly... as some1 who grew up with the loose album, i can't help but stan this with all the nostalgia i hold 4 it. i LOVE timbaland beats, and loose is fucking amazing. rlly like this <3
5) OH, so this is winning? i support it i really do. this is absolutely ICONIC, n to think that fucking hack david guetta absolutely fucked it up w his fucking play hard dumbass motherfucking stupid ass straight song- but i'm getting ahead of myself. it's so catchy n so brilliant, pop girls these days wish.
6) YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG TY TO WHOMST SUBMITTED THIS. one of my FAVORITE songs from the naughties FOR SURE. to think this song preceeded so many songs that sound like it from the 2010s -- see any ugly ripoff song dj mustard produced around 2014 -- and was so christina_aguilera_ahead_of_its_time.gif is astounding. cassie... can't really sing tbh, but she doesn't need to. this song IS that production, and her detached vocals is the perfect cherry on top. a juggernaut of a bop that doesn't get nearly as much credit as it really should.
7) pop rock brilliance <3 actually my favorite of avril's singles i think? so this is def a great choice for whomst submitted it. the amounts of time i've cried while listening to this bc trade i looked @ once didnt play in the same team as me, i lub it. i especially love the little tidbit where she changes the lyric @ the end to "*he* was everything, everything that i wanted" cos like, queen of being independent or sth. yas.
8) never heard of katy b or this song in my life, and i can't say i'm too impressed? some interesting tidbits here n there, but it felt disjointed and very nothing-y, kind of demo in a sense. not feeling this whatsoever.
9) little shop of horrors but make it sultry. i'm not into plants but i loved the vibe of this song. though it doesn't hold the same nostalgia as some of the songs here, this should snatch a place on my top 10. or not. we'll see. but i really enjoyed this!
10) REMEMBER WHEN CAT PIERCE WON TSC370 SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm kind of into the ABBA-ness of it all, but it's also a little boring. feels like those types of songs i'd really have 2 be in the mood to enjoy, n i was sort of in that mood. sort of. it's good but i'm iffy on it.
11) was never really too big on adele tbh.... THAT said, this song absolutely pops off. well, in a way an adele song can pop off. i absolutely LOVE when the beat slows down and she has her whole "sugababes heidi in 'round round' part" MOMENT. it's not adele's best, far from it actually, but it's a sultry BOP.
12)
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-11/29/5/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-3088-1511950450-1.gif
i can't root for justin bieber in this current cultural climate, but i wouldn't be lying if this song didn't go off just a tad. what can i say? his white bread, faceless, personality vaccuum of a voice just overlays great on edm tropical beats like this. "what do you mean" obviously outsold this, but i can bop a whole lot to this. as it keeps playing, i'm convinced it's actually some sort of pop genius. it's actually a really great song LOOOL. will i point it then? LOL no fuck off fuck justin bieber's music no ty i have an agenda 2 uphold burn straight people haha fuck
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-11/29/5/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-3088-1511950450-1.gif
13) ah, the saturdays. i just can't help but love their brand of basic, and this is no exception. "higher" (the version w/o flo-rida ofc, what kind of gay do u think i am) outsold, even if that aged like 2009 milk, BUT this song is great as well. it's pretty good, should do well w me xo
14) OH, okay, here's the REAL winner of the competish. remember when marina was good? bless her heart. have no idea how this hadn't been sent yet LOL. i love how it sounds very of its time but it doesn't sound necessarily dated. wait does that make sense? wtf did i just write down? whatever i love this it's very good n i love it hi my name is pennytrationstan electra heart was such a moment LOL love+fear is such a shit album help
15) god this is fucking disgusting i'm done w music contests and me having 2 sit through a fucking discount brendon urie EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TIME

i irrationally hated this dont @ me
16) @QueenM1chelle whats with shoving the ugly repugnant male music @ the end? i know u probably random.org the running order but like we don't need this BULLSHIT @ the end!!! yes i hated this SO WHAT i hate men and i'm allowed 2
17) ...okay, WOW, and like that, i'm about 2 eat up my own words. jesus fucking christ, i forgot how much i LOVED this. i don't advocate for anything made by the straight community by CHOICE, but like, listen 2 this. that guitar riff... chills, literal chills. this is peak straight male music, truly. the GUITAR RIFF FJKNFDJKBJK THIS FUCKING OUTRO the eargasming the CHILLS bitch bye take my points n fucking leave this is ACE.
1436 days 21 hours ago
NewNightmare7
1) Boys Like Girls - This is fun. I wasnt expecting it to be good but damn
2) Missy Elliot - Ohhhh this song. This song is good and a classic no doubt but I feel like its missing something in its production
3) Axwell A Ingrosso - The beat could have been different and I would have really liked this song because it has some great qualities
4) Nelly Furtado - Loose is starting to get dated which sucks but it happens when songs like this get produced the way they do. It comes down mainly to the beat.
5) Alice DJ - Ohhhhhh this song has such a memorable hook. Its alot of fun and im vibing. Really good
6) Cassie - Its cute and enjoyable. Doesnt do much for me personally though
7) Avril Lavigne - Ugh I love Avril so much and Under My Skin is without a doubt my favourite album of hers. While its not my favourite song from the album I still love it
8) Katy B - Never heard this before but its fine. Could have been a bit more
9) Hooverphobic - Im not really sure how I feel. Instrumental is fine but some vocals put me off.
10) The Pierces - Good chords. A little uninspired.
11) Adele - While its not my favourite song off of the album its still a pretty good and catchy song
12) Justin Beiber - This just never was my interest even when it came out.
13) The Saturdays - Ooo I really liked the chord progression. It was an entertaining song
14) MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - Ugh I love Electra Heart so much and this song is great representation from the album.
15) Neon Trees - This song gives me hardcore PTSD but for other reasons than the song itself. Its a pretty catchy song I just hate listening to it unfortunately
16) Keane - Eh im good
17) Arctic Monkeys - AM is a really good album and this song is great. Subtle yet explosive at the same time.
1436 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
1) Boys Like Girls – that was good, really liked it!
2) Missy Elliot – not really a fan, never liked this song!
3) Axwell Λ Ingrosso – it was okay, a bit slow, didn’t go anywhere but was inoffensive!
4) Nelly Furtado – not a fan, it was a bit repetitive.
5) Alice DJ – that’s was pretty repetitive and bit like that crazy frog song!
6) Cassie – quite awful really, didn’t like it!
7) Avril Lavigne – it been 10 contests already!!
8) Katy B – some cringy lines in this! Its ok.
9) Hooverphonic – that was okay, 60s vibe, was quite melodic!
10) The Pierces – this was used in the main contest, I remember liking it and I never remember anything! Very 60s!
11) Adele – never been a fan, never got the hype, its okay
12) Justin Bieber – never got the appeal of this arrogant little twerp!
13) The Saturdays – really not my thing, it was very repetitive
14) MARINA & THE DIAMONDS – this was in the main contest, its okay!
15) Neon Trees – this was also in the main contest, its quite good!!
16) Keane –  I don’t care what anyone says, I love keane!!!
17) Arctic Monkeys – love it, brilliant!!
1436 days 4 hours ago
Natepresnell
1. If I have to search up a song because it’s geographically unavailable it better be good and this was not it for me
2. This is awful
3. It has the most basic lyrics yet is such a bop I love it
4. I feel like this song went absolutely nowhere
5. I don’t think I had ever heard the full version of this but bop
6. Extremely boring, this did nothing for me
7. I mean it’s alright but she has better songs
8. The only okay thing is the chorus but even that is pretty boring
9. Again, another song that just did not pick up
10. I mean it’s okay idk what to really say anymore
11. I really did want a reason to point other songs but I guess this just literally is one of the better songs so far
12. LMAO I’m not a big Justin fan but this is good
13. An above average song in this contest
14. This really is going to win huh
15. I think I found my favorite song of the contest, I love Neon Trees
16. This was okay
17. I’ve never really been an Arctic Monkeys fan but I do like this song by them

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!