This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 91

Topic » TSC BETA 91

1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
The Live Show will happen at 5EST / 10BST. Sorry for the delay ^_^
1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
RUNNING ORDER FOR BETA 91

1) Khia
2) Kelis
3) Jessie J
4) Cheryl Cole
5) Gwen Stefani
6) Selena Gomez
7) 3 Doors Down
8) Natalia Kills
9) Sia
10) Lily Allen
11) The Pussycat Dolls
12) Biffy Clyro
13) Kylie Minogue
14) Little Mix
15) Hilary Duff
16) Kelly Rowland
17) Shakira
18) SAINt JHN
19) Foo Fighters
20) Faithless
1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
1) Khia - "My Neck My Back"

2) Kelis - "Milkshake"

3) Jessie J - "Domino"

4) Cheryl Cole - "Fight For This Love"
1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
5) Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For?" (starts at 3:30)

6) Selena Gomez - "Naturally"

7) 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"

8) Natalia Kills - "Mirrors"
1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
9) Sia - "Chandelier"

10) Lily Allen - "Hard Out Here"

11) The Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"

12) Biffy Clyro - "Black Chandelier"
1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
13) Kylie Minogue - "WOW"

14) Little Mix - "Black Magic"

15) Hilary Duff - "Sparks"

16) Kelly Rowland - "Work"
1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
17) Shakira - "Waka Waka"

18) SAINt JHN - "Roses"

19) Foo Fighters - "The Sky Is A Neighbourhood"

20) Faithless - "Mass Destruction"
1454 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
And that's it!

First, you must listen to the 20 songs, write your comments down below, and then mail me, QueenM1chelle, your votes, which will look like this:

12 -
10 -
8 -
7 -
6 -
5 -
4 -
3 -
2 -
1 -

The votes will be due by 3:30EST / 8:30GMT on Thursday the 7th of May!

Good luck!
1452 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
1) Khia - if you dont think this iconic masterpiece is getting points you are sorely mistaken.
2) Kelis - video unavailable but I obviously know the song. Idk. I never really got into the hype of this song. It's just very meh to me. Not as iconic as Khia.
3) Jessie J - DONT YOU DARE THREATEN ME WITH JESSIE J I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF HER ABUSE. Thank fuck its not the worst song in the history of pop music, 'Price Tag'.
4) Cheryl Cole - I mean this has to be Felix right? If it's not for some reason its certainly his 12. We love this song.
5) Gwen Stefani - This is probably Gwen's best song with 'Rich Girl'. This song goes hard. Solid pick.
6) Selena Gomez - I feel like I really enjoy a lot of Selena's music which is apparently a hot take on Tengaged it feels like. Toot!
7) 3 Doors Down - Felix enjoys this song more than any human should. It's very whatever it's just not up to par with the pop females in this contest!
8) Natalia Kills - This will obviously do very well with TSC. We stan a problematic fave! I like Problem better but I stan this.
9) Sia - ha. i think this also won TSC. pass.
10) Lily Allen - The song isn't as good as when it was used for walkout music on CBBUK but whatever. It's fine. Just not as good as a lot of other songs this contest.
11) The Pussycat Dolls - Listen I know it's gonna do well but it's not MY favorite of the entries.
12) Biffy Clyro - This has to be bibbles because what on earth is this? Maybe not there's more rock coming though.
13) Kylie Minogue - Just isn't my favorite Kylie song and I feel like there must've been other ones eligible. This is actually pretty bottom tier.
14) Little Mix - Another one that's really not my favorite by the artist. Black Magic just isn't up to par with a lot of their other songs for me.
15) Hilary Duff - I get that the gays really stan this song but I don't. It's very bleh.
16) Kelly Rowland - Oh yes oh yes. We love Kelly Rowland. PUT IT IN! WORK! The best member of Destiny's Child.
17) Shakira - Yeah obviously we love anything Shakira does also. What a queen. She's so beautiful. I stan her so much she's just so adorable. And this is a bop.
18) SAINt JHN - What? No. Absolutely not.
19) Foo Fighters - Er, maybe I take back my #12 comment. This is more likely bibbles I feel like. It's more hardcore rock than that was. Either way its a hard pass. :(
20) Faithless - What in the unholy fuck did we end this contest with? Terrible music that's what!
1452 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Khia – This is not even good and her singing just gets more annoying as the song goes along
2) Kelis -  She got a nice voice and has catchy lyrics, but the music is very obnoxious to hear
3) Jessie J – Now this is what you call a jam as her vocals are wild and it is just so much fun
4) Cheryl Cole – The chorus is an earworm, but the other parts are not up to the standard
5) Gwen Stefani – Oh yes, I am just loving this one with that sexy voice and fantastic beat
6) Selena Gomez – This is trying to bring the dance in but unfortunately it is bland and forgettable
7) 3 Doors Down – Uh I am fed up of his singing and the rock music here is just so boring
8) Natalia Kills – I got to say that this is a hidden gem as she sells it and the beat here is lit
9) Sia – This song is a classic as she puts so much emotion and power into it and always amazes me
10) Lily Allen – Girl you use to be great, but this is an all-time new low with lazy lyrics and bad vocals
11) The Pussycat Dolls – The song does get stuck in your head, but the music does get annoying
12) Biffy Clyro – Next as I was pretty much trying to stay awake, but his voice is doing nothing
13) Kylie Minogue – Wow is all I can say as this got me dancing along and is a banger when I hear it
14) Little Mix – This song is just top tier as it is my fav single from them as the fun never stops
15) Hilary Duff – Her vocals are a bit pitchy in the chorus and the music does not grab me sadly
16) Kelly Rowland – Nope the music already sounds tacky and her vocals are not even grooving
17) Shakira – Now this is an anthem I can get behind as she brings this to life and is out of this world
18) SAINt JHN – I do not consider this music as it is just noise to me, and I wonder who like this
19) Foo Fighters – They do pack a punch which I appreciate but it does get tiresome quickly
20) Faithless – Okay the music is on fire and I am moving my head along and this is simply nice
1452 days 5 hours ago
NewNightmare7
1) KHIA - I forgot about this song. Maybe there was a reason for it. Not because its bad though (its actually very entertaining)
2) Kelis - I can not forget about this one though. Iconic in all of the milkshakes
3) Jessie J - I dont usually listen to Jessie J but ive heard this somehwere along the way. Its not bad!
4) Cheryl Cole - I dont believe I am a fan of this song. Sorry
5) Gwen Stefani - This is my favourite solo Gwen song. She just kills it here. Production sounds so good even now and ugh just love it.
6) Selena Gomez and the Scene - Oh her scene days. I loved her synth pop vibes she brought back in the late 2000's to early 2010's. One of my favourites from her.
7) 3 Doors Down - What another classic song. I feel like there is just a little bit missing from this song as I listen to it. I think it needs a better bass line thats more audible but I also just love bass. But still great none the less
8) Natalia Kills - The only thing I know from her was her freak out at a contestant in the New Zealand version of The X-Factor??? That being said, the song is pretty damn good!
9) Sia - I like this song. The production is good and her vocals are still pretty cool. I like Sia alot but she can definitely be hit or miss. This was a hit for me
10) Lily Allen - This is not that good. Its unfortunate because I like Lily Allen. There is just so much better songs in her discography than this.
11) The Pussycat Dolls (Nicole Sherzinger) - Oh this song was such a bop back then. I like listening to it every now and then but it has lost some of its original appeal.
12) Biffy Clyro - I zoned out for a bit of this song but I liked it
13) Kylie Minogue - Like Lily Allen, there are better songs from Kylie but this was enjoyable
14) Little Mix - I didnt think id like this but I was jamming
15) Hillary Duff - It was fine but I dont know if ill point it
16) Kelly Rowland - I think im good. I like the breakdown though
17) Shakira - Oh this is iconic and just great! The part with the child in it always sounds like the Wal-Mart yodelling kid to me. Fun song
18) SAINt JHN - My roomate loves this song. When I told her it was here this week she was pretty happy. I like the song too it just has some repetitive qualities to it
19) Foo Fighters - I work with kids and one of the kids in my program loves this song and showed it to me. Shes 10 and I was shook but this really is a great song. Simple yet effective and just works for me. Its now a staple in my program.
20) Faithless - Oh god no
1451 days 17 hours ago
ianfitz0012
1) Khia - I do love how Khia found all the lyrics from the bible… queen
2) Kelis - honestly always thought this was overrated
3) Jessie J - might be her best song? Always a serve
4) Cheryl Cole - was never fully aboard the cheryl cole train but this is a fine pop song
5) Gwen Stefani - classic gwen but never loved this
6) Selena Gomez - EWWWWWWWWWWW
7) 3 Doors Down - lol my mom's favorite radio disney song as a kid… meh
8) Natalia Kills - I like most of her songs better but it's still good enough to get points
9) Sia - boring pick but like I can't hate this
10) Lily Allen - queen of social commentary
11) The Pussycat Dolls - This song of theirs never wowed me sorry
12) Biffy Clyro - didn't find this exciting :(
13) Kylie Minogue - her in tsc?! How shocking!!
14) Little Mix - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
15) Hilary Duff - I can't help but wish this was one of her old songs instead. It's fine for a child star artist comeback but it's not amazing
16) Kelly Rowland - This Kelly song is a serve. It's even better listening to it now
17) Shakira - mom… thanks… I love Arica now
18) SAINt JHN - a remix? Get the fuck out bye
19) Foo Fighters - better than the other rock entries and I'm oddly entranced by this
20) Faithless - what?
1451 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1) Khia – Always disliked this, but it’s lasted the test of time for being an iconic mess.
2) Kelis – Iconic. I remember grooving to this before having an idea what she was actually singing about, but tbh I prefer other songs by her more for sure.
3) Jessie J – Yeah it’s Jessie it’s good, it’s fine…not one of my faves by her
4) Cheryl Cole – One of my least favourite songs by her, my faves are promise this and parachute, I’ve definitely entered one of those so maybe your pool was shallower. :p
5) Gwen Stefani – Absolutely iconic. I love everything about this. This was such an golden age of pop. This and rich girl defined this era for.
6) Selena Gomez – This is fine, yeah, it’s fine. I’ve never really heard it before but it’s fine. How many time scan I type fine? Fine……foine……:p
7) 3 Doors Down – Not for me in such a strong final. I don’t like his vocals.
8) Natalia Kills – This was fine…it sounds like something you would find deep in an extended Madonna 2000s album :p
9) Sia – Absolutely iconic as well. At first I didn’t get this song or why it was so popular, now it’s one of my fave songs of all time, it’s just bleh…unfortunately it’s up against one of my other favourite songs of all time haha. :p Who’s gonna win?
10) Lily Allen – This is fine, the lyrics are so accurate and are good at highlighting the double standards.
11) The Pussycat Dolls – I have never liked this song, Coco Montrese did some good for it by doing an iconic lip-sync to it.
12) Biffy Clyro – I like many of horror…this not so much :p I don’t mind his vocal though.
13) Kylie Minogue – This is iconic, it’s not something I can listen to on repeat as I find it a little cringey too, but it’s fine as a one off.
14) Little Mix – Cute and inoffensive, it could get in my top 10, but it’s in such a strong final
15) Hilary Duff – ‘FAN DEMANDED’ – One of the rare songs where I actually like the whistling. This is good. Can we enter ‘come clean’ by her in 10 contests time?
16) Kelly Rowland – Iconic. I prefer other songs by her, but this is fantastic.
17) Shakira – Another iconic song. Again like Kylie I can’t listen to this on repeat like some of the others here, but it’s great as a one time listen.
18) SAINt JHN – I really dislike the edited vocals on this one for sure.
19) Foo Fighters – Personally not for me. Just couldn’t get into this.
20) Faithless – The lyrics are fantastic. This song won’t be for everyone but the lyrics are so true and raw. Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction
1451 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
1) Khia – awful!!
2) Kelis – dreadful!!
3) Jessie J – not a fan but its better than the first 2!
4) Cheryl Cole – really not a fan of hers, shes annoying, the song is just a song!
5) Gwen Stefani – get on with it!! There must have been a shorter version!!  Hubby likes her!
6) Selena Gomez – the tune is okay, not a fan of the vocals.
7) 3 Doors Down – first heard these on the radio when on holiday in America!
8) Natalia Kills – they are a bit hit or miss with me, this was a bit of a miss!
9) Sia – I played this on a plane once, to see what the music was like on the video thing and It broke the video thing!!
10) Lily Allen – get on with it!! Cant stand her mockney singing!
11) The Pussycat Dolls – oh god help me, save me from slagzinger!
12) Biffy Clyro – finally, love it!
13) Kylie Minogue – I like kylie the person, but her music is okay sometime!
14) Little Mix – oh my god, it been my night tonight!! Wasn’t this in the last one!
15) Hilary Duff – just keep reminding yourself, its nearly over.
16) Kelly Rowland – it okay! It’s a bit repetitive.
17) Shakira – has this been in before? Its okay.
18) SAINt JHN – it was drippy!
19) Foo Fighters – best song ever!!
20) Faithless – I didn’t mind that!
1450 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
1) Khia - LMFAOOOOO ICONIC! Honestly a bop!
2) Kelis - Invented milkshakes! This is so iconic! We just have to stan!
3) Jessie J - Omg i used to butcher this during karaoke! Younger me deserved to be shot….Anyways, this is a bop!
4) Cheryl Cole - This good! I’m not totally in love with it though.
5) Gwen Stefani - Not my favorite Gwen song ever but this is still a bop!
6) Selena Gomez - Now, i was going to submit miss selena this week but someone done snatched her from me (i also did try to submit her 5 seconds before the songs were due but still) and i want to say this is an abomination because it’s a selena song but it’s actually good  s̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶
7) 3 Doors Down - Who thought this was a good song to submit? This is honestly trash. It’s something my dad would stan and he lacks taste so
8) Natalia Kills - Invented mirrors. This is a serve!
9) Sia - It’s cute. https://media1.tenor.com/images/34eff485afc6f404bafaa74241474e02/tenor.gif
10) Lily Allen - This is way better than I thought it would be! She told no lies and delivered a bop while doing so!
11) The Pussycat Dolls - ICONIC. My younger self would devour my friends in a dance off to this song. Which Is another why younger me doesn’t deserve rights.
12) Biffy Clyro -
13) Kylie Minogue - Honestly, this is pop perfection!
14) Little Mix - this is giving me flashbacks to when i stanned them so hard back when this song came out so period. This is still a bop.
15) Hilary Duff - Oh this is great! Hilary is a gay ally so we have to stan!
16) Kelly Rowland - A bop. This is so so good!
17) Shakira - This is 100% a bop! I don’t know what a waka waka is but i fully support it!
18) SAINt JHN - This is alright. It’s forgettable compared to other songs.
19) Foo Fighters - Please refer to both 3 Doors Down and Biffy Clyro’s comments.
20) Faithless - https://media1.tenor.com/images/3a43df42d15a367556c78fa52cc228e7/tenor.gif
1450 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
1) Khia - LMAO yessss what a bop. My Neck My Back is winning BETA we love to see it.
2) Kelis - This is such a chaotic start to this contest I honestly think we can stop here we have our top two.
3) Jessie J - WHAT IS THIS CONTEST. She’s so funny to me but this has always been a bop and a half.
4) Cheryl Cole - This is definitely a good song, doesn’t compare to the first three but it’s definitely good!
5) Gwen Stefani - Well produced and the chorus is strong but I don’t really have the same connection to this as other people might, or as I do to other songs here.
6) Selena Gomez - Basically my comment for Gwen but with 25% of the enthusiasm.
7) 3 Doors Down - Oh absolutely not
8) Natalia Kills - LMAOOO queen this bangs too I have no idea how it qualifies for BETA but good song.
9) Sia - I’m about to give one Sia song rights. I wanna say this is her best? I can’t think of anything else she’s done that I like more other than Titanium.
10) Lily Allen - YES I’ve always loved this song. Love the lyrics and it’s just a bop.
11) The Pussycat Dolls - This was just kinda average lol it doesn’t compare to some of the bops here.
12) Biffy Clyro - Omg it’s THIS song!! I do have to stan my dad used to play it all the time so I’ve heard it at least 300 times and <3.
13) Kylie Minogue - Not her best but queen! I always think this and Spinning Around are the same song idk why I can only ever remember the hook of this.
14) Little Mix - One of their best! I still like this a lot.
15) Hilary Duff - Never really been a fan of this song tbh but (Fan Demanded Version) still sends.
16) Kelly Rowland - Kinda a serve? But there are a lot of serves this week and I’m not sure this served enough for a song I’ve not really heard before.
17) Shakira - BANGER!! She’s a bit hit or miss but when she hits she HITS.
18) SAINt JHN - awful!!
19) Foo Fighters - Actually a lot better than I was expecting but Biffy Clyro still did it a lot better for me.
20) Faithless - Like the message behind it but I don’t think I’d ever choose to listen to it again.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!