This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 89

Topic » TSC Beta 89

1735 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
someone delete the thread
1735 days 7 hours ago
Natepresnell
As far as I’m concerned only one song isn’t eligible and I’ll have it removed from the contest, it’s really not that big of a deal.

I asked on skype regarding the controversial beta 86 and nobody replied so, as host, I made my own decision and that decision is final.

Thanks!
1734 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Christina Aguilera – She is my candy with that saucy voice, and I can’t help to have a ball of fun when this is played, and it is just a joy of a song
2) A.R. Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls – I do like this song and it is good, but this version just lacks the passion than the other version of it, but it is still a nice song in the end
3) Magic System – This anthem is just what I needed to keep my spirits high and I can get into it with the magic in the air and in this song
4) Busted – I can’t help to love this with-it being part of my childhood even though I never watched Thunderbirds, but it got that catchy beat
5) Little Boots – She is a good singer, but I’m not attracted by the song feeling very disjointed and not for me in the slightest and how did it even chart
6) Emeli Sandé – This is an iconic song that got 2nd in the Beta that shall not be named, and it hurts, and it is still a rousing anthem that I still adore
7) ATC - La la la la la la la la oh this is one of my favs and it is a banger and who am I kidding it’s one of the greatest songs that get stuck in your head for good reason
1734 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. One of my favourite xtina songs, really like it's vintage vibes
2. My Mum loved this song when it was out so it reminds me of her whenever I hear it
3. I did not enjoy listening to this. Not my cup of tea
4. I remember when this came out and people were saying the only good thing to come from the movie was this song.
5. I play this a lot! I really like the dark feel to this. Remedy and Earthquake are also bops!
6. I love her! I really love her voice and this is one of her strongest songs
7. I must be living under a rock because I've never heard this before. Meh it's just alright.
1733 days 13 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Christina Aguilera ~ Not actually my favourite by her, but it’s still a bop that will do well.
A R Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls ~ What was with that ‘featuring Nicole Shitzinger’ ship even about? *shudder* this is a banger, tho.
Magic System ~ Anthemic! Fucking obsessed <33
Busted ~ Not close to their best... this was more annoying than anything.
Little Boots ~ Oh fun fact, she went to the same college as old tsc icon Jubbzy. I didn’t realise this song was called that.. it’s good. Surprised she wasn’t bigger.
Emeli Sandé ~ Someone is proving a point! Yeah decent song tho.
ATC ~ LOL I BOUGHT THIS WITH MY 12th birthday money.. still a bop!
1733 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Christina Aguilera - Iconic song. <3 Maybe not one of her most popular but it's always been one of my favourites of hers. A classic.
02) A.R. Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls - Another classic! Love the chorus but to be quite honest the verses sound completely new to me oops. Still love this.
03) Magic System - Definitely anthemic, but gets grating pretty quickly. It's alright, not a huge fan though.
04) Busted - Wow this was really annoying.
05) Little Boots - Haven't heard this before, really like her voice. Better than I was expecting, could do with being higher quality but I actually really enjoyed this.
06) Emeli Sandé - LEGENDARY. I know Beta has a tendency to rob some of the greatest songs to ever exist, but don't do it dirty AGAIN.
07) ATC - Omg I've never actually heard this song in full. This is iconic.
1733 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Hello ladies, just a heads up, since people seemed really upset about certain songs in this contest, I removed my song Jai Ho because I honestly didn't check the doc and that's my bad

As a result, I am changing the voting system to 12 10 6 3 1, I've simply shifted the votes you all already sent me
1733 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Also who is who:

Alexeh23 - Emeli Sandé
Catch_a_falling_star - Little Boots
Insanity - ATC
LornaHollas - Christina Aguilera
PrincessTeePee - Magic System
Ryan5676  - Busted
1733 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
When it’s right it’s right
1733 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Alexeh going for that dirty win :p
1733 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Okay so far so good, I hope I don't fuck up!
1733 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
In 6th place….
1733 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
06        ::        011       ::        Busted (Ryan5676)

LornaHollas - 6
Natepresnell - 1
Catch_a_falling_star - 1
Alexeh23         - 1 
Insanity - 1
PrincessTeePee - 1
1733 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Ooph
1733 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
All those ones

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!