This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 89

Topic » TSC Beta 89

1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
Okay hello guys, I know I said this was supposed to start like two hours ago but it's all good. I had 20 songs but 13 people dropped out, so we only have 7 songs today!
1707 days 12 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Hello 馃憢馃徎
1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
The running order for today is:

1) Christina Aguilera
2) A.R. Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls
3) Magic System
4) Busted
5) Little Boots
6) Emeli Sand茅
7) ATC
1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
Also I apologize for any mistakes in advance!
1707 days 12 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Haha atc I bought that one!
1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
1) Christina Aguilera - 'Candyman'

1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
2) A.R. Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls - 'Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)' ft. Nicole Scherzinger

1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
3) Magic System - 'Magic In The Air' Feat. Chawki

4) Busted - 'Thunderbirds Are Go'

5) Little Boots - 'New in Town'

6) Emeli Sand茅 - 'Hurts'

1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
7) ATC - 'All Around The World' (la la la la la la la la)

.be
1707 days 12 hours ago
Natepresnell
All 7 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 5 3 1 points to your six favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Monday, which is when the results show will be hosted.
1707 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
1. Christina Aguilera - I mean it was definitely an iconic moment in her career, but nowhere near her best.
2. A.R. Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls - LMAOOOOOO forgot all about this iconic energy here. Never knew this was Pussycat Dolls featuring someone from the Pussycat Dolls. We love that.
3. Magic System - Thanks, I hate it.
4. Busted - Any song in beta blocked in the US has to be god awful and boy was I correct.
5. Little Boots - No idea what this is but it was not very good.
6. Emeli Sand茅 - Congrats to the real winner of TSC 86, the [REDACTED] TSC.
7. ATC - Literally one of the most iconic songs to ever be released in history ever and that is scalding hot Lipton.
1706 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Wait...why is Hurts entered again?
1705 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1) Christina Aguilera - Iconic. Not my fave by her, but it's fun and jolly.
2) A.R. Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls - Love this song, it is just such a guilty pleasure haha. Great music, great singing...what is there to dislike? Love this flawlesssss piece of work haha :p
3) Magic System - It's jolly. I enjoyed it a lot actually.
4) Busted - I mean..I never liked them, surely there is better than this in their discography? It's jolly though haha. :p
5) Little Boots - Where did you drag this up from? I like her vocal, the noises can be a little annoying though.
6) Emeli Sand茅 - This came 2nd in Beta 86, therefore it shouldn't be here in my opinion. As a good song as it is, it's had it's chance and it came 2nd.
7) ATC - I agree with Steven, one of the most iconic songs of all time and I love every second of it haha. :p
1705 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
A.R. Rahman has been used before with that song.
Emeli Sande was used in the deleted thread.
Magic System didn't chart.

Only 4 songs are even eligible. This is why we don't let randoms host other games.
1705 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
Beta was originally meant for other people to practice hosting and see how they like it. Obviously we鈥檝e strayed a little from that, but ultimately that鈥檚 what Beta is here for. Getting mad at a new host for not hosting well is like getting mad at a new employee still in training for their job. We shouldn鈥檛 discourage someone from hosting if that鈥檚 what they really want to do after one practice contest

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!