This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 87

Topic » TSC Beta 87

1752 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
1. Honestly this is one of his best songs but he really hasn't done much since 2016
2. I like the start to this but it becomes a bit generic at the chorus / drop, not bad
3. Her voice is nice obviously, I’ve never heard this before, maybe on a second listen I’ll like it more, for now it’s alright. It lacks a wow part to it
4. Not my favorite by her but still a good song, the chorus is mainly the good part if I’m being honest
5. No no no just no I don’t think you people understand how much I despise this song, good bye
6. I think I’ve seen other say this but why this song? It’s not bad but for Beta there are just SO many better songs by Taylor, not bad though 
7. I feel like I should’ve liked this based on how it started but it just felt really cheap to me and boring overall
8. This one isn’t for me, it just seems the same the entire time
9. Cute song, I have the similar opinion as #8 but this is slightly better
10. Okay just no. I remember I got over this song SO quickly when it was on the radio. It being overplayed just ruined this song for me
11. This is different and I like it
12. I can’t listen to this one in my country so I will just give this 5 points to be fair
13. Isn’t this song the song Rick won, it’s surprisingly not as bad as I remember
1751 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1. I've always loved this song. Great vocals. I have no complaints.
2. When i first heard this...i was like wtf. Now i love this messy masterpiece.
3. Tbh i only love Royals by her. Her vocal is good and i like this i suppose.
4. I've never gotten into this song tbh. I liked it in drag race though. It's fine though.
5. I've warmed to this so much. I'm still not overly sold on the rap.
6. Taylor is very much hit or miss for me. This is a hit. Loved it tbh. Cute pop.
7. Solid vocal and i didn't hate the drop...so yay
8. Always disliked this cheesy mess...sorry.
9. Yeah my cup of tea for sure but it's pretty i suppose.
10. Heard this so many times and i'm still not into it.
11.i really like Hurts and this is no exception. Stunning.
12. Mess...but an enjoyable mess haha. I lowkey live gor everything she did.
13. Their best song in my opinion. I appreciate them im Beta more than tsc for sure.
1751 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Alvaro Soler - He's lucky he's good looking.
02) Delta Goodrem - BOP ALERT. This is easily her best song. If this doesn't win I will sue the competition.
03) Lorde - She has better on offer. This is meh.
04) Demi Lovato - I'm not totally into all her songs but this was decent I suppose. PS: I noticed a spider on my shirt as I was listening to this. Not a good omen.
05) Lil Nas X - I hate this overplayed garbage but Lil Nas X is an absolute gay icon for scamming racist, homophobic Republicans out of their time and money LMAOOOOOOOO I stan.
06) Taylor Swift - Back when Taylor made decent music. This is okay. Neither her best or worst.
07) Röyksopp & Robyn - A legendary BOP. We've decided to stan.
08) Metro Station - This encapsulates the late 2000's so well. Good song.
09) Brooke Fraser - 2011 TSC is calling. She has better than this, but it's decent. The chorus is catchy.
10) Of Monsters and Men - Congrats on sending their only song anyone should give a shit about. This was solid.
11) Hurts - There are a couple Hurts songs that I *LOVE*, and this is fortunately one of them. Good pick.
12) Rachel Stevens - Literally what is this LOL. I wanted to enjoy it but I couldn't even ironically stan.
13) Florence & The Machine - Not her best but the chorus is what shoots this into the stratosphere. Not bad.
1751 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
01. Alvaro Soler: I like this, but out of his song this is prolly my least favourite of him. The chorus is what puts down this song, the rest is kinda of okay
02. Delta Goodrem :wow an early contender. Well produced, well sung , it misses maybe a bit of punch, but it's nice. It kinda drags after a while, but it's okay overall.
03.  Lorde: I mean the song is nice, but like dunno. It kinda passed me by. Not bad, just a bit unremarkable. became annoying after a while
04.Demi Lovato: Lmao icon queen. This is messy and I have to stan. it's so trashhhyyyyy, yesssss
05. Lil Nas X: lmao at this hot mess LOOOOOL. I really like the rap, the rest was a bit meh though
06. Taylor Swift: I mean this taylor song is nice I guess? I mean after her change to princess pop not her songs have been good, but this is pretty nice. One of my fav of her
07. Röyksopp & Robyn : Yea this was very nice produced and executed. A bit meh the chorus but the rest was listenable
08. Metro Station : Very meh, really a bit annoying, i know it was popular back but never got into it sorry
09. Brooke Fraser: Omg i was so obsessed with this song back at the time. Now i am not but i enjoy this every time it's on. Nice, cute poppy song.
10. Of Monsters and Men: they kinda went big with this hit, wish i could have liked their other entries as much as I did this. Solid entry
11. Hurts: Look it's not bad, but I always fail to enjoy this, it's a bit bland in some part, and yea the whole thing becomes a bit tedious.
12. Rachel stevens: A pile of nothing. This was bad lmaooooo.
13. Florence and the Machine: I listened this song for a video in BB italy and since then I always go back to this. Really gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to this.
1751 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Alvaro Soler - 'Sofia' It's a rythmatic nice latino song, nothing oustanding though. Maybe his best. I remember this winning the first TSC I took part in.
02) Delta Goodrem - 'Wings' I found absoluty no quality in this song. Just some 'la la la' that told me nothing.
03) Lorde - 'Supercut' I like this band, but they have much better. A song in which I was just waiting for a grower, that never came up.
04) Demi Lovato - 'Sorry Not Sorry' Not too much substance in this one, pretty generic and unmemorable.
05) Lil Nas X - 'Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)' This song stole the music industry this year, pretty ingenious to put 2 traditional totally different styles in a modern combination that got well together so well. And also vocally they steal it, it's really cool.
06) Taylor Swift - 'Style' Pretty cheesy, pretty weak. The vibe is ok, I need to give points to 10 from 13 songs, so I have to give it a minimum credit.
07) Röyksopp & Robyn - 'Do It Again' Simply weak, a dated generic instrumental, no real rythm...
08) Metro Station - 'Shake It' Some rock, it was ok. Not memorable though, pretty ambiental and that's all.
09) Brooke Fraser - 'Something In The Water' Finally some good music. It has a rythm, her voice is pleasant and the music is anthemic and catchy.
10) Of Monsters and Men - 'Little Talks' A great song from a great band. They're different, but they are producing amazing music, vocally they're on top as well. It's the kind of song you simply enjoy and remember.
11) Hurts - 'Wonderful Life' It's a classic. The music has force, it's a more powerful style. It's a good entry, for sure.
12) Rachel Stevens - 'Some Girls' It may have some interesting elements, but I'm not a fan. Again, I need to give points to something I wouldn't normally give.
13) Florence & The Machine - 'Shake It Out' 'Say My Name' remains their oustanding creation. This is decent, it doesn't go very deep, but it's a pleasant song.

PS: Still waiting to see the results of TSC Beta 86, maybe an admin will at least be able to give some explanations, not just deleting everything posted about that problem.
1750 days 11 hours ago
Talian
01) Alvaro Soler : I hated this back when it was released. Now, I’m ok with it. Actually, I kinda like it?

02) Delta Goodrem : Absolutely no. I’m sorry this was just dreadful.

03) Lorde : I preferred the FIFA version better. This dragged a little too much. But overall, it’s nice.

04) Demi Lovato : Probably my least fav single from her ever. I though it would flop when I first heard it. Still don’t a lot from this.

05) Lil Nas X : This is nice.

06) Taylor Swift : Burn this. He’s hot af tho. I’m sad they cancelled shadow hunters.

07) Röyksopp & Robyn : Nice. But not too impressive.

08) Metro Station : This is my jam.

09) Brooke Fraser : What a  throwback. Loved it.

10) Of Monsters and Men : Nice. But not something I would deliberately jam out to.

11) Hurts : This is a masterpiece.

12) Rachel Stevens : Wtf. What did I just listened to?

13) Florence & The Machine : Hell no. I know I joke about hating this for beating Now United on TSC, but seriously I don’t like this song.
1750 days 10 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Alvaro Soler - i guess its catchy and has a nice melody, the whistling is cute
02) Delta Goodrem -  byeeee @ little mix-esque chrous, this is okay nothing too special
03) Lorde - this song will always hold a special place in my heart nd thats that on that
04) Demi Lovato - i guess drag race breathed new life into this song but other than that i always found it shite
05) Lil Nas X - i liked this at first and then it became overplayed and cringy as anything but him finally coming out as a barb has right all those wrongs <3
06) Taylor Swift - i used to hate taylor for god knows what but even when i hated her i couldnt deny this was a bop and now i've came to my senses and realise how much of misunderstood icon she is i can appreciate her songs so much more, so yh this is a classic
07) Röyksopp & Robyn - robyn can do no wrong for me.. so is the saving grace of this song.. any song with her on it will be automatically iconic for me
08) Metro Station - BYEEEEEEEE... this is iconic LMFAOOOO we all used to skid across the hall during school discos to this end of
09) Brooke Fraser - never heard this before but i guess shes quite cute i love her vocals they r stun
10) Of Monsters and Men - this song will forever be special to me and a defining anthem of my 2012-13.. it is just THAT girl
11) Hurts - i like it.. but comes repetitive towards the end
12) Rachel Stevens - i feel like if i listened to this when it first came out id love it for nostalgic reasons but bc this is the first time i am.. i just dnt connect with it as much very 00s
13) Florence & The Machine - shes just iconic isnt she.. will say tht this song frm hers isnt my fave but its still amazing lets face it
1750 days 7 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Alvaro Soler ~ Get in my bed <33333333
Delta Goodrem ~ The ‘flyyy’ part is pretty annoying, otherwise it’s a well produced song overall
Lorde ~ Its ok, but underwhelming overall if I’m honest. Chorus is fun.
Demi Lovato ~ Kinda sassy, bit of a standard radio song it it was good.
Lil Nas x ~ Never been a fan of rap. Would rather hear Billy song this alone.
Taylor Swift ~ Not my favourite by her but never been against it either. It’s sweet.
Royksopp & Robyn ~ Kinda just .. meh. I like Robyn but this felt a little cheap as a song.
Metro Station ~ Epic memories :) used to love this.
Brooke Fraser ~ Definitely not my thing... at all.
Of Monsters and Men ~ O V E R R A T E D! And way too cheesy.
Hurts ~ I’d forgot about this one, pretty decent.
Rachel Stevens ~ 13/14 year old me’s guilty pleasure... a bop!
Florence and the Machine ~ Yeah, my favourite by her. Not normally into her music at all too.
1750 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
I'll post the artists at :00
1750 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
Here!
1750 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Who's Who

Aquamarine - Metro Station
Arris         - Taylor Swift
Catch_a_falling_star - Delta Goodrem
DallasAndrew - Lil Nas X
Eoin        - Demi Lovato
Insanity - Florence & The Machine
LiukBB - Of Monsters and Men
MissImogen - Lorde
NatePresnell - Alvaro Soler
Patrick319 - Röyksopp & Robyn
PrincessTeePee - Rachel Stevens
Ryan5676 - Hurts
Talian - Brooke Fraser
1750 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Arris did not vote, therefore, Taylor Swift, will lose her top 3 scores.
1750 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
Bad Taylor song
1750 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Anyway, let's get this roast a cooking!
1750 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
CACKLING

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!