This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 77

Topic » TSC Beta 77

2025 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Julia Michaels - 'Issues' There is a subtitile and for the first time a mistery is solved and I can see what she really says in this song. Or what she wants to say. It's a pleasant song, sadly like most of our days, it doesn't resist in time, but I've always liked it.
2025 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Portugal. The Man - His voice is different and very good which is what I like to see and now to the song and I wish it was better since it is not grabbing me and is something I would pass over
2025 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Ella Mai - 'Trip'
2025 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) Portugal. The Man - 'Feel it Still' One of the greatest creations in the history of music, it's simply so well produced, so basic, so simple and still so catchy.
2025 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Ella Mai - It has all of this potential and I admire it but it is not my cup of tea with the music being too confusing for my ears and the vocals are good but this song is just something I won't hear again
2025 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Måneskin - 'Torna a casa'
2025 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
09) Ella Mai - 'Trip' Something attractive for sure, quite catchy and a charming accent. Otherwise it's pretty standard and not saying too much.
2025 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Måneskin - Well it is something else and also it is beautiful to listen to the passion of the singer pouring their efforts into it and overall it is nice and is very likable
2025 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Crayon Pop - 'Bar Bar Bar'
2025 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
10) Måneskin - 'Torna a casa' This language is amazing, especially in terms of music. This song totally stands out in this contest, it's the first time I hear it and it was a total pleasure to listen to it. And the progression with that rock in the end... It's a very powerful entry.
2025 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
11) Crayon Pop - Let's see this can get annoying at time with their voices but I can't help to like it with the tune being crazy good and the chorus works so well with them and now I can't stop singing along with them, what is happening to me!!!!!
2025 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) BTS - 'IDOL'
2025 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
11) Crayon Pop - 'Bar Bar Bar' Ask for Mozart, Beethoven or Pavarotti and show them what real music is.
2025 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
12) BTS - This is bonkers, crazy, bananas and insane! But at the same time it is oddly enjoyable and boy it feels like a party is happening in my house when this gets played
2025 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) DJ Snake - 'Taki Taki (ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B)'

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!