This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 77

Topic » TSC Beta 77

1999 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
Hi all!

Gonna start in around 25 minutes, maybe a little later to facilitate for the inevitable TSC click-race. Hope to see you then, it's an... interesting show!
1999 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
Oh and I'm still not a yellow level (getting there!) so please make sure you've added me - I've added everyone on my list so hopefully everything should be okay.
1999 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
Tonight's Running Order
01) 5 Seconds of Summer
02) DJ BoBo
03) George Ezra
04) Lauryn Hill
05) Jax Jones
06) ALMA
07) Julia Michaels
08) Portugal. The Man
09) Ella Mai
10) Måneskin
11) Crayon Pop
12) Carly Rae Jepsen
13) BTS
14) DJ Snake
15) Blackpink
1999 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I will listen to the songs live
1999 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alex im pretty sure Blackpink aint allowed. I remember hosting a contest with blackpink and it was like the last 5 contests maybe
1999 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
The Doc only goes up to 68
1999 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
omg wait
1999 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
This is a problem that has still haven't been fixed from the last time we did it
1999 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
mess i never realised the doc wasn't completely updated <///3
1999 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Look at the Beta History to see the artists and I thought you were told about this
1999 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Yeah I remember tht I started updating the doc but only updated like 4 or 5 contests because it is a lot of work its partially my fault too sorry
1999 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Let's be honest, it's a contest after almost a year, I think it should just be accepted. The idea was to not listen to the same artists, well, it's almost a year since we didn't listen them in BETA.
1999 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
Regardless the song has already been used so Blackpink are out. Sorry about this, will just make sure everything else is ok before starting the show </3
1999 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Its standard rules. If we break them here it will stay registed and if it was one year later wont matter. I dont know if people may try to use this allowence in their favor or something
1999 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
03) George Ezra

can't wait

07) Julia Michaels

relaly husein ?

12) Carly Rae Jepsen

what?
1999 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
LOL On top of that it was Boombayah again

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!