This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 74

Topic » TSC Beta 74

2463 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
The Beta results will start at 4pm EST/9pm BST thanks to the TSC Live Shows being on earlier!
2463 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
1 Beyoncè : I always had a soft spot for this one.
2 D.H.T : Cute one, but i think it oculd have been better
3 Cheat Codes  ft. Demi Lovato: Again very cute, sounds very modern and the beat iscatchy
4 Jason Derulo : Urgh this doesn't lift me up at all. It is like a mix of a generic pop-rap song
5 Kelly Rowland: This sounds inhoffensive to me. It's middl ein the road, her vocie is good but I have a feeling this is potential a winner
6 Muse : Different but too old to stay in this contest.
7 Slavdor Sobral: can we please not? What's the diffeence between this and amar dosi pelois.
8 Jessie J: Meh, not a big dan of this . I used to like jESSIE j But not in this song
9 Junior: This is iconic as hell. Very cute , the whole package is so good
10 Hank Solo: Uhm i like the fact it's iddferent, but it's too differentt.
2463 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Beyonce        Her first single and definitely one of her better ones
02) D.H.T.        EDM classic
03) Cheat Codes        I mean it's fun. But it's beta… who can never be sure
04) Jason Derulo        Im only here for nicki… the rest is trash
05) Kelly Rowland        I mean… it's not her best… but not her worst
06) Muse        my best friend is obsessed with Muse so I have a small soft spot for them even though I will never listen to them on my own
07) Salvador Sobral        OMG this has so much feeling and emotion this is true music unlike the rest of this. Every other song is temporary and only for now, this is timeless and forever. *RME* spoiling my votes… this is coming in 9th out of 9 for me
08) Jessie J        I mean…. I love Becky and I'm okay with jessie when he goes hard…and she's going hard
09) Junior Senior        Omg DDR flashbacks. Yas
10) Hank Solo        well at least you won't come in 9th of 9 for me
2463 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Salvador Sobral ~ His voice is one of the most beautiful and soothing things ever. Can just imagine sitting back, maybe in a foreign restaurant and listening to this. Such a lovely vocal buildup too. I adored this. <3

TP... I would give the restaurant a scathing review on yelp, tell them to fuck themselves, make a giant scene, leave the restaurant, and have them pay for my meal because I wouldn't give that place any of my money nor time of day.
2463 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Everyone has voted!
2463 days 1 hour ago
PrincessTeePee
LOL TOLIS!!
2463 days 1 hour ago
andrewvaughan17
01) Beyonce: I like the song. It is very Beyonce esque but I think she had stronger songs
02) D.H.T.: This is like my ultimate childhood song. I just love the meaning of the song
03) Cheat Codes: Not overly keen on this song I find Demi's vocal very strange
04) Jason Derulo: I like this song but Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla ruin it
05) Kelly Rowland: Classic Kelly not sure what to make of it
06) Muse: Chorus is strong on this song but not sure if it's a winner
07) Salvador Sobral: Oh how beautiful. I loved his winning Eurovision hit and I like this too. May be slow for some people
08) Jessie J: Oh I love this song. Even Becky G lifts this song
09) Junior Senior: Interesting song not heard of him before but it's super chill
10) Hank Solo: Love how a different language is being used other than English. Not sure on the song as a premise but I applaud people for sending songs that aren't English
2463 days ago
ryan5676
This will hopefully start in 10 mins so stay tune
2463 days ago
andrewvaughan17
Cannot wait. Good luck to all competing artists :D
2463 days ago
ryan5676
Lets hope more people show up
2463 days ago
andrewvaughan17
I hope so I will try and show up but I am tipsy :D
2463 days ago
ryan5676
While we wait, lets find out

Who is Who?

AlanDuncan      Beyonce
andrewvaughan17      Salvador Sobral
Catch_a_falling_star      Kelly Rowland
DrG2      Jessie J
LiukBB      Muse
PrincessTeePee      Jason Derulo
rodrigueseve      Cheat Codes
ryan5676      Junior Senior
Temeky      Hank Solo
2463 days ago
andrewvaughan17
Interesting choice for Catch but wonder if anyone predict that I chose Salvador :D
2463 days ago
ryan5676
Should we get the results started?
2463 days ago
andrewvaughan17
Absolutely but need to head off for a min I will be back soon :)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!