This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 74

Topic » TSC Beta 74

2465 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Muse - Time Is Running Out

2465 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Salvador Sobral - Nem Eu

2465 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Jessie J - Excuse My Rude ft. Becky G

2465 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Junior Senior - Move Your Feet

2465 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Hank Solo - Sopo

2465 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
alternative:

2465 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
All 10 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me. Please give it as

The live results show will be on Wednesday, 9 PM BST/4 PM EDT.
2465 days 14 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Why have we only got to send 5 songs? Wouldn't it be nice if we were all guaranteed votes?... #NoLosers #HappyFamily <3
2465 days 13 hours ago
Temeky
01) Beyonce
I mean, this is a classic. Not a fan of Jay Z but it's okay.

02) D.H.T.
This song just SCREAMS 2000 for me. Cheap, but okay.

03) Cheat Codes
I liked it until the chorus, it just seemed messy for me.

04) Jason Derulo
I've seen this song around, but I've never listened to it. I didn't really miss anything by not doing it, this is so basic, and the lyrics literally have no meaning behind them.

05) Kelly Rowland
Flat out boring.

06) Muse
Can't listen to this. I don't understand this at all.

07) Salvador Sobral
Boring and uninteresting.

08) Jessie J
Sounded the same throughout the whole song, very boring.

09) Junior Senior
I swear I've heard this before in some form of way? I like it, it's catchy.

10) Hank Solo
I find this pretty funny and entertaining! The rap is pretty bad (I don't like rap), but I like the rest!
2465 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
It is a way to make it more dramatic and it's no fun if we all get points
2464 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Beyonce – Never been a massive fan of this song even though it’s her most iconic one. A lot of her music leaves me cold if I’m being honest. You never know it may sneak into my top 5.

02) D.H.T. – I prefer the ballad. The ballad is amazing…I even prefer the ballad to the original. This is just a little cringey. This is more cringey than I thought it was. For a dance track she just looks so depressed. I thought this was gonna be my runaway winner and now I’m not sure what I think about this.

03) Cheat Codes – I find this quite a slog to listen to. It’s not bad, but the beat is just pulsating into my brain and Demi really isn’t helping the situation. Parts of this is magical though.

04) Jason Derulo – Never really understood the hype. His falsetto wasn’t particularly enjoyable for me, but that beat is infectious…so maybe that is where the hype comes from?

05) Kelly Rowland – This is art. So before its time. I mean not many songs tackle suicide, teenage pregnancy and gun crime in one track and video. One of my favourite songs and I feel like it gets sneered at because it hasn’t got a dance able beat and isn’t a traditional ballad. I think its still too forward thinking. :p

06) Muse – A song that is getting better with time. Iconic. Not exactly lined up to my personal tastes, but I can definitely appreciate the anthemic nature to it. Tbh video is still so current.

07) Salvador Sobral – his Eurovision song has really grown on me and I can definitely see why it won. Maybe this will grow with time too, as this was a difficult listen. Mainly because the piano sounded off-key and sharp through my headphones. :p

08) Jessie J – Wasn’t what I was expecting. Yeah fine…really good actually. Yeah some of the noises are a little cringe…but it’s good.

09) Junior Senior – My dad looks like Junior Senior. I was gonna leave my comment like that…but I thought I had to elaborate more. It’s perfection and infectious. Top class for me. :)

10) Hank Solo – Two songs I’ve never heard off in BETA? Madness! Interesting…I much preferred the non-altered vocals. Where she sounds like a baby, the song loses it for me. The rapping is better than the baby noises.
2463 days 13 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Beyonce ~ LOL, obvious winner. Such a groundbreaking song, ahead of its time. She just slays. Choon!
D.H.T. ~ A bit of a cheap-sounding cover, but if I remember right, this was THE NORM in 2004/2005 era. I mean, weren't there about 5 eventual versions of Waiting For a Star to fall? I like the piano riff in this a lot, but not the autotune. It drops ok.
Cheat Codes ~ I mostly do enjoy them actually, but this song doesn't do much for me if I'm honest. Others will like it though, which is fine. It takes me a while to be sold on Demi as it is [although her most recent song is a bangerrr.]
Jason Derulo ~ Easily the best 'drop' of 2017. Probably my favourite by him also, its so bloody catchy!
Kelly Rowland ~ An interesting song with a very profound essage which we can all take heed of - to give people the time of day and listen to them if they're in any way unhappy. Its not really my thing as songs go, but I appreciate how very poignant it is.
Muse ~ This is absolutely nothing on Starlight, sadly :( but its ok all the same.
Salvador Sobral ~ His voice is one of the most beautiful and soothing things ever. Can just imagine sitting back, maybe in a foreign restaurant and listening to this. Such a lovely vocal buildup too. I adored this. <3
Jessie J ~ Who is Becky G? I mean it was promising...and then they sang. No, this sucked.
Junior Senior ~ I remember this being out around the same time as the Kelly Rowland song earlier. This was fab though, so different. Always got me dancin'.
Hank Solo ~ What in the name of God was this? I take it back, maybe its good we can only vote 5 songs.
2463 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1) Icon. Probably might flop.
2) This didn't go anywhere for me.
3) This annoyed me. Demi was singing too high
4) Amazng song lovethis.
5) Always in Beyonce's shade. this was not bad. still in beyonces shadow though
6) This isn't my style. Next
7) GIVE IT NIL POINTS GIVE HIM NIL POINTS GIVE HIS SISTER NIL POINTS
8) This started strong but flopped
9) Idont think ive ever saw the video for this. must be too young xoxo
10) I dont hate this LMAO.
2463 days 3 hours ago
DrG2
1. Beyonce: I love beyonce but this isnt her best
2. DHT: just doesnt like a sound and song like this
3. Cheat and Demi: oh na na whats my name? Lol I like demi's voice here but not for the boy. And once again I didnt really like a chorus like that
4. Nicki and Jason: My queen Nicki. She is amazing and love jason too but this isnt the best song from both of them. But still this song is good and very catchy
5. Kelly: wow never heard her singing and this is the best sound so far although that background voice a little bit distracting to me
6. Muse: the chorus is ok but thats it
7. Salvador: I love acoustic but this is just boring to me
8. Jessie J: Love jessie and love her sound in here and that rap part is just lovely
9. Juniot Senior: I ever heard this and its very catchy but dont know if this will get my points enough or not
10. Hank Solo: Just a no from me
2463 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
01) Beyonce- Iconic pop video. I prefer the 50 Shades Of Grey version
02) D.H.T.- I like this early 00's music but it isnt as cheap as most are
03) Cheat Codes- Love this, you get addicted to it after 1 or 2 listens, really nice
04) Jason Derulo- The xylophone noises still annoy for how basic they are. Eh its catchy
05) Kelly Rowland- A bit powerfull but falls flat in this contest
06) Muse- Love this, Muse never disapoints
07) Salvador Sobral- To be honest I dont know how we won ESC and this song isnt much better. At least the ESC one had potential and grew on me, thing that this one does not
08) Jessie J- LOVE Jessie and her voice, now dont get me started on Becky's voice here...
09) Junior Senior- This is a bop but a forgettable one unfortunately
10) Hank Solo- Annoying chorus, the verses are ok

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!