This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 71 (COMEBACK!)

Topic » TSC BETA 71 (COMEBACK!)

2485 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
09) Lorenzo Fragola - 'Infinite volte' Two Italian songs? That's great! I really like Lorenzo's music. This one is beautiful, maybe a little simple, but it works enough.
2485 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
10) Marina and The Diamonds - 'How To Be A Heartbreaker'

Fact #10- In Tengaged, Rodrigo's best friend is king Arris #ComeBackHomePleaseArek
2485 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Btw fact about that vid
That video's release by Marina was delayed because her label said she didn't look good in it which I disagree tbh
2485 days 7 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Hi there, Rodrigo Figueiredo Severino, lots of Os at the ends. :D
Can't listen live but will listen later. ^_^
2485 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
10) Marina and The Diamonds - 'How To Be A Heartbreaker' The rythm is good, it's catchy. A little basic, but I've enjoyed it.
2485 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hey Henna!
Thank you for passing by and it's fine, I just cant believe I am stuck with Dallas for almost 1 hour now *eye rols* jk :)
2485 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
11) Kasabian - 'Fire'

Fact #11- Rodrigo's favorite k-pop group and the only one he follows religiously is Blackpink, that also happen to be here.
2485 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
11) Kasabian - 'Fire' Pretty strange combination of styles. It's unique and it sounded really well. Old-school music, it's good.
2485 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
12) S Club Juniors - 'One Step Closer'

Fact #12- This one is regarding a TSC contestant, Striky? Yeah he is an asshole, when I made a vid about why I should have been casted to T-Vivor, another user blogged saying that I seemed 10x more interesting than half of the cast and Striky's smart ass called me "emotionally unstable" and some other thing and I dragged him by the weave. i havent heard from him so I wouldnt be surprised if he was found dead in a ditch by the next days :)
2485 days 7 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Dayum, your last fact went hard! And dark!
With such a happy song. XD

Fun fact: We'll only be giving one song zero. (Y)
So you could use Tolis's new voting system without asking for more ranks. ^_^
2485 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
12) S Club Juniors - 'One Step Closer' Ok, I like old-school, but this is too much. Too disco and too cheesy.
2485 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Well theres always a speech of "All the 12 songs have been posted" but I dont know it so...
You guys know what you need to do LMAO
2485 days 7 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Imma let you finish, Dallas, but...

# ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN
# BABY
# IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOOUUUUU
2485 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
oh btw he called me "mentally unstable", I just checked it lol
2485 days 7 hours ago
Yoshitomi
You gotta add deadline for votes/when you'll host the results.

Which you can coordinate with Rick based on when he plans to host the next contest. :)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!