This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 71 (COMEBACK!)

Topic » TSC BETA 71 (COMEBACK!)

2485 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
03) Gwen Stefani - 'Cool'

Fact #3- Favorite song of all time is Hurt by Christina Aguilera and guess what? I cried a few times while I was listening to it and I am not ashamed to say it.
2485 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
good luck with your first show rodri, im off to bed!!
2485 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Thanks Bibbs <3
2485 days 10 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Gwen Stefani - 'Cool' She is not exactly one of my favourite singers. This song doesn't change my view on her, it really says absolutely nothing. A sugary, cheesy voice on a banal soundtrack.
2485 days 10 hours ago
rodrigueseve
04) Girls Aloud - 'Sound Of The Underground'

Fact #4- This one is a bit embarassing. Rodrigo has many fears: insects, lonelyness, a bit of fear of heights. But only one of he's fears is irrational: grass cutters.
2485 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Girls Aloud - 'Sound Of The Underground' Energic, some rock influences that are helping. Not bad, but can't say I deeply enjoyed it.
2485 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
05) Blackpink - 'Boombayah'

Fact #5- Rodrigo is a big League of Legends fan. He's favorite champion is Orianna. #fact_that_noone_cares
2485 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
06) Francesca Michielin - 'L'amore esiste'

Fact #6- Rodrigo also likes Rupaul's Drag Race: he's queen is Tatianna!
2485 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Blackpink - 'Boombayah' My God, this again? Surprisely it doesn't sound that bad now in BETA, but it's still the same summer party song, good to be listened a night at a club and nothing more.
2485 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Francesca Michielin - 'L'amore esiste' A pleasant surprise, she has a a very attractive voice, the song goes very well and linear, not to mention the language, which gave us maybe some of the greatest songs in history.
2485 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
07) The Weeknd - 'Starboy'

Fact #7- Rodrigo's all time favorite TSC song is Banks and Gemini Feed. He would say April and Be Ok but he is modest enough to not do so ;)
2485 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) The Weeknd - 'Starboy' Never been a fan of him. His music is interesting, but not extraordinary, it's something new I'd say. This one is ok.
2485 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
08) ZAYN, Taylor Swift - 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'

Fact #8- Rodrigo thinks the biggest crime in TSC history is Jenn Morel not winning with "Pontemé".
2485 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) ZAYN, Taylor Swift - 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever' Didn't really expect from them to create something like this. This music is touching, great entry.
2485 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
09) Lorenzo Fragola - 'Infinite volte'

Fact #9- Rodrigo LOVES Amanda Kimmell and Cirie Fields, however, he is also obssessed and has a crush towards Jefra Bland from Survivor.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!