This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 70!

Topic » TSC Beta 70!

2863 days 1 hour ago
Yoshitomi
Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh Uh Oh)
I...I do not like this song. Like I wanna just skip it but I'll be fair and give it a listen. This video is just weirdness upon weirdness. And it sucks. There is only one Pixie Lott song that I like because she is not a bad singer but this song is, to me, worse than Grenade!
"Uh oh, uh oh."

Where are all the comments? :O
2863 days 1 hour ago
InteRnalTrUth
01) miss A - This actually bangs, for k-pop...
02) 2NE1 - Finally! A k-pop group I actually like (is secretly a blackack). But seriously, they have much better songs.
03) Panjabi MC - Hahahahahaha XD! This is pretty iconic, I can't deny it but LOL (this song screams ryan)
04) Cascada - Ugh this was on my list to post, I guess I can forget it then... anyways, love the song
05) Wiz Khalifa - Good song, but I'm kinda sick of it since it was so overplayed
06) Bon Jovi - *shudders* I really don't like bon jovi
07) Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners - Another decent song that is played way to much on the radio
08) Marc Anothy - I like the tempo of the song, but seriously it took forever to actually start
09) Bruno Mars - Couldn't help but sing along
10) Iyaz - This was MY JAM in primary school, iyaz needs to come back
11) Alexandra Stan - This just confirms my opinion that mr saxobeat is her only good song
12) Red Hot Chilli Peppers - RHCP is bae! Better songs from them, but I still love them <3
13) Pixie Lott - I don't really like Pixie Lott, so I kind hate that I love this song :S
2863 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
im doing them!!!!
2862 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
01) miss A – not my usual thing buts it quite catchy!
02) 2NE1 – is this a protest? Its got a nice tune, quite melodic! Not sure about that dancy repetitive bit! Or the rapping!!
03) Panjabi MC – its not for me, although I can hear the nightrider theme in the background!!
04) Cascada – don’t like her voice, shes a bit nasally, but the beat is okay (trying to find positives!)
05) Wiz Khalifa – nice voice, a bit slow! Oh, a bit of rapping, its not too bad though! Actually it grew on me bit!
06) Bon Jovi – well its bon jovi!! This must have just scrapped through the year rule!! I love jon bon jovi in ally mcbeal!!
07) Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners – it was strange, but quite good!
08) Marc Anothy - come on get on with it!! It was slower than I thought it was going to be!
09) Bruno Mars – I quite like Bruno, this is quite a good one too!
10) Iyaz – that was weird, not my thing but it was okay!
11) Alexandra Stan – thought the video was stuttering then, shes a bit nasally!! I think that about a lot of female singers!! Is it them or my ears!!
12) Red Hot Chilli Peppers – I love this song!! I could listen to it on reply!!
13) Pixie Lott -  a bit 60s, a bit smoother amy winehouse, its okay!
2862 days 23 hours ago
InteRnalTrUth
Correction: I do like bon jovi, I just hate that song so much it coloured my opinion of them for 5 seconds
2862 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
OK Time for results.

Prepare for a shit show bc we have MANY non voters.
2862 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
How many voters do we actually have where I am shocked by the many people that didn't vote!
2862 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Who is who?

DallasAndrew        Wiz Khalifa
bibbles                Red Hot Chilli Peppers
AlanDuncan        Pixie Lott
TolisKalkas        Panjabi MC
KingGeek                miss A
Yoshitomi                Marc Anothy
Slice                        Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners
InTeRnAlTrUtH        Iyaz
rodrigueseve        Bruno Mars
andrewvaughn17        Alexandra Stan
AntonB                2NE1
Ryan5676                Cascada
catch_a_falling_star        Bon Jovi
2862 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
4 non voters....

TolisKalkas (shaking my head)

Slice.

AndrewVaughNumbers

AntonB.

All 4 of your acts will lose their top 3 votes
2862 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
They were never going to win anyway
2862 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
We also have another big issue.

KingGeek voted for my act (Pixie Lott) twice and hasn't been online to change.

And Tolis can't even vote nvr mind help me with what to do.

So help me.
2862 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
You can just include the place he put Pixie Lott the highest and move everyone up one place and give KingGeek a 1 point deduction since he didn't choose one more act!
2862 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
As an experienced host, I will do as Ryan says until Rick tells me otherwise
2862 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
That just seems the fairest thing to do
2862 days 21 hours ago
AlanDuncan
OK first of all voting.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!