This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 70!

Topic » TSC Beta 70!

2847 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
11) Iyaz - "Replay"

2847 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
12) Red Hot Chilli Peppers - "Dark Necessities"

2847 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
13) Pixie Lott - "Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)"

All 13 songs have been posted. Join me on Wednesday night for the results.

You must comment on the songs and vote through mails.

If you don't vote you will lose your top 3 votes.

Non-participants are always free to Jury.
2847 days 8 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Oh this is gonna be fun! XD What an interesting variety. :')
2846 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Because I am a bad host I forgot to post song 11.

10) Iyaz - "Replay"

11) Alexandra Stan - "Lemonade"

2846 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
01) miss A – This is a k pop song I can get behind where it is fun and very enjoyable in the vocals
02) 2NE1 – This isn’t that interested where I am slight getting bored with her voice and isn’t up to standard where the music in the chorus is so irritating
03) Panjabi MC – The music is the only good thing about this where I ain’t grooving with the vocals to be honest
04) Cascada – WOW, this is just unbelievable where the music is great and I just can’t help repeating it over and over again where this song is making me want to dance along
05) Wiz Khalifa – Everything here is so perfect where the music makes me want to cry and his vocal is just heaven to my ears
06) Bon Jovi – This song is my life at the moment where the music is so good and he is rockiung out those vocals
07) Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners – I can’t believe this song is number 2 in the uk charts when I sent it in tsc in March where it was unknown, it flopped badly! The music is nice, but it doesn’t look like it can hold of the competition
08) Marc Anothy – I’m just lovin this ethic music which is making my ears tinkle and the lyrics sound so familiar to another song I know where I keep hearing On va s'aimer, On va danser,  Oui c'est la vie la la la la!
09) Bruno Mars – This is good where its not one of his better songs where I do enjoy the musics and vocals, but not that much
10) Iyaz – Now this is a catchy tune you can’t get out of your head where he is a wicked singer and I don’t mind listening to it all day
11) Alexandra Stan - I’m just not liking this one where the music sounds jacked up and she sounds like a bland singer
12) Red Hot Chilli Peppers – I don’t know what people see in them where I just detest this song with the weird ass music and the strange vocals
13) Pixie Lott – I will clap along to the beat where she has some sass for this where the music is nice sounding and she has a smooth voice as well
2845 days 17 hours ago
Yoshitomi
I got the playlist at the ready. I'll listen while I'm cooking. XD

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGaZlS_DPIeN9NW2GjHjUfNYEq7lfQ8Dq

I put the videos in order for you, Alan. :D
2845 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) miss A- ‘I feel so stuffy’… okurrrrr. Cute, jolly but not exceptional..I loved that they got out of a volkswagon beetle and were treating it like it was a limo.

02) 2NE1 – I liked the xylophone. :) It has a good hook, but the talk rapping wasn’t brilliant. Oh well, it’s solid enough.

03) Panjabi MC – ICONIC! Was this released after 2000? Wow. Very enjoyable. :D

04) Cascada – I seriously considered entering this myself. I love this and I just can’t help wishing that they entered something of this quality in Eurovision! This is going to depress me, but is this 10 years old by now?

05) Wiz Khalifa – I don’t mind this. I don’t skip the channel when this comes on the radio let’s put it that way. The transition between the rapping and singing is pretty good actually. :)

06) Bon Jovi – Honestly…maybe I shouldn’t admit this, but I only have heard this before on Glee. :O The chorus is almost anthemic though.
07) Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners – A great summer song, but it still isn’t something I will go out of my way to listen too. I’m not a massive fan of the trumpets tbh.

08) Marc Anothy – I prefer Khaled’s version tbh. I use Khaled’s version in my PE lessons at school, so I know it pretty well, so it feels odd to listen to a slower version. Solid vocal though and the way he said ‘Puerto Rico’ at the beginning gave me chills. :p :)

09) Bruno Mars – I considered sending this as well, not sure why I didn’t. By far my favourite song by him. The piano melody is sublime. :)

10) Iyaz – Again another song that I don’t dislike. I’m not going to listen to this again through choice again, but on a warm Tuesday Evening it’s not bad. :)

11) Alexandra Stan – nothing will live up to Saxobeat, but this is pretty great as well. A lovely little summer song.

12) Red Hot Chilli Peppers – I can’t help feeling that they have better in the noughties, like californication, but it might have already been submitted. I really enjoyed this actually, I liked the guitar riffs and piano in particular. :)

13) Pixie Lott – I dislike her as a person…she always comes across terribly in interviews. But a great song is a great song. Very enjoyable.
2845 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
01 // miss a: but baby baby oh oh. a song that single-handedly ripped off my scalp and didn't want to give it back. too bad they're gonna be in the basement for a while since jyp is more focused on twice/wonder girls and most of them participating in different activites + jia's irrelevant departure.
02 // 2ne1: come back hooooooooooome, can you come back hoooooooooome. damn i can't believe a few weeks from now, blackpink is finally going to murder them. this song slaps though and only makes me wish that dara didn't act, cl didn't hide in the alpines, minzy didn't become a rat and that bom wasn't a pig.
03 // panjabi mc: i've heard this song a couple times prior to this and honestly, it kinda of slaps in my opinion. go off.
04 // casacada: this song used to literally be the 2006-07 anthem to be honest and i really couldn't escape it. it's a bop though so this was a great refresher.
05 // wiz khalifa ft. charlie puth: it's not a bad song but it's honestly so tired to be honest. it was all over the radios last year, honey. no complaints though.
06 // bon jovi: if it's not 'living on a prayer' then i don't wanna talk.
07 // kungs vs cookin' on 3 burners: this was a cute song, not gonna lie. i was expecting some ugly edm breakdown but this was really interesting and nice, liked it 'lots!
08 // marc anthony: not this music video being an entire movie, the song was cute though!
09 // bruno mars: wow i haven't heard this song in a while. he has a really good voice and the song is really good. cute.
10 // iyaz: please, what happened to him after this? this song went off when it first came out, i still enjoy it!
11 // alexandra stan: beyonce who???? pop off ms. stan, this song went awf!
12 // red hot chilli peppers: i love myself too much.
13 // pixie lott: slay me a little bit? this song is great in my opinion, not bad!
2845 days ago
DallasAndrew
1. The song is pretty good. Nothing fantastic but enjoyable.
2. That trap ruined it totally. Interesting part with the asian woman rapper, I've never seen sth like that.
3. This is a classic. I really like it.
4. This cover succeeded in making it more rythmatic and I can say it was a succes.
5. An emotional power ballad where Charlie's voice and Wiz's rap is making it fantastic.
6. If this doesn't do well, it means that people are genres-racist:))
7. I'm not a fan of the general, but somehow this caught my interest.
8. Not bad, it's catchy.
9. Not exactly my favourite singer but you can't deny his quality.
2845 days ago
DallasAndrew
10. The rhythm is not exactly bad, but the voice is too girlish. It doesn't fit it.
11. This music is simply not for me.
12. Pretty good. It's not for this contest, too unusual.
13. Good quality of the song, good voice. She has some charm.
2844 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01- miss A- Rlly enjoyable, it had a good melody and ot was catchy. Liked it
02- 2NE1- Its kinda good, not the best, but good enough
03- Panjabi MC- What is this? Wathever, not for me
04- Cascada- I love this, however its kinda cheesy but i dont care, iy might get high points
05- Wiz Khalifa- Its a good emotional somg, it will certainly do well but i probably wont givebit many points
06- Bon Jovi- Iconic, might get my 12
07- Kungs vs Cookin' On 3 Burners - This isnt anything special for me, it might get no points... we will see
08- Marc Anthony- I dont rlly like this song, it could be way better
09- Bruno Mars- I i fucking love this song, Bon Jovi's 12 might be at risk now
2844 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
10- Alexandra Stan- OMG im in love with this song!!! So catchy and chill, very very good
11- Yiaz- Such a bop... how coukd i forget this song? Omfg...
12- Red Hot Chili Peppers- Not for me, didnt liked it sorry
13- Pixie Lot- How can this girl do a perfect song like this and do Well Well Well as well? Loved it!!!
2844 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Only 5 commented, what if thats it? What if only 5 r in the running? It would be funny
2844 days 14 hours ago
Yoshitomi
I originally wasn't going to pick my favourite lyric but you know what? #YOLO

Miss A - Only You
What a badass, girl power song to start the contest! I hadn't heard of miss A but I'm jamming to this song. :D
"A woman who doesn't know a man is so so." So so? Uh oh!

2ne1 - Come Back Home
Okay, I gotta compare these 2 since they were back to back and...eee...this is not as good. And I usually like 2ne1 songs, eep! :X
"Come baby baby come come baby. Come come baby baby come come."

Punjabi MC - Mundian To Bach Ke
How many weddings have I heard this song? Too many! But hey, it gets people people on the dance floor. Also, that dhol drum yo! XD
Also, can we talk about "Blonde Travolta", Stylo (a shop where EVERYONE I'm related to buys shoes) and "Preetee Kaur" aka Pretty Woman. XD
And no favourite lyric, this entire song has amazing lyrics. :P

Cascada - Everytime We Touch
Confession: I do love me some Cascada tunes. And I know all the lyrics to this cheesy jam. XD I haven't watched the video for a long time and I'm not sure what's happening but I guess poor electrical work = a party! XD
"Can't you hear my heart beat slow? I can't let you go!"

Wiz Khalifa - When I See You Again
Did I cry in a cinema when this song played? Yes. Is it thanks to Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth? HECK NO!
Paul Walker's life was taken too soon. And this song feels like it's making a profit from his death. Instead of buying this song, donate to a good cause: https://www.roww.org/
"How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?"

Bon Jovi - It's My Life
I have this on my iPod - love this song! I had no idea that (a) this was eligible for TSC and (b) that the music video was so wild! XD
"I just wanna live while I'm alive!"

Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl
My TSC229 comment: This is a chill song but it is pretty forgettable in a contest with 30 songs. Also, patticakes in the video. XD
My Beta70 comment: It's actually more fun than I gave it credit for. XD
Favourite lyric: "Take my hand. Put it on yours."

Marc Anthony - Vivir Mi Vida
LOL Ohhh myyyy this is one interesting video. This is one of those songs I would enjoy by skipping the intro and keeping my eyes closed. Especially since the lip sync doesn't always match, eep!
"Voy a escuchar en silencio para encontrar el camino."

Bruno Mars - Grenade
*rolls up my sleeves* *clicks my neck* Here. We. Go.
NO! NO! NO! THIS IS A SUICIDAL PSYCHOPATH WHO THINKS LOVE IS COMMITTING SUICIDE! He gets mad at her because SHE DOESN'T WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE! WHAT!? SERIOUSLY, DA HECK MR. MARS!?!
Actually, hold on a second... *clicks show more description*
"The actions in this video serve as a metaphor, and should not be taken literally. I am aware of the power of visual media, and I encourage everyone who watches this video to understand that it is an artistic interpretation of the song, and not something to imitate." -- Bruno Mars
Right, put your link to sell tickets on the top, PUT THE SERIOUS WARNING TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE DESCRIPTION! NO! NOT OKAY! XD

Iyaz - Replay (Prequel)
Woah, this is a prequel! Oh my, where's the sequel? :O :O :O This is another guilty pleasure jam for me. This song is so bad, it's good. XD
"I can be your melody, oh girl I can write symphony." If you count "Na Na Na Na Na Na" as a symphony...

Alexandra Stan - Lemonade
Hey, didn't she do that Mr Saxobeat song? Ehhh! She's still making fun jams. thank goodness. XD
"Sunny! Happy with the music, no money." Uh oh! Guess she's not so successful...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dark Necessities
I was expecting a big heavy rock jam. But this is actually really nice and deep. Oh my! This isn't a dark necessity, this song is a dark horse!
"Tell the world that I'm falling from the sky."

Pixie Lott - Mama Do (Uh Oh Uh Oh)
I...I do not like

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!