This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 58!

Topic » TSC Beta 58!

3191 days 9 hours ago
dragotistic
06) Skrillex and Diplo - '"Where Are U Now" (feat. Justin Bieber)'               

3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
08) John Legend - '"Rolling in the Deep"'               

3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
09) Sonique - '"It Feels So Good"'       

3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
10) Sean Paul - '"Temperature"'       

3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
11) The Hoosiers - '"Choices"'       

3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
12) DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - '"You Know You Like It"'               

.be
3191 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
ALL 12 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED! 

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs.

If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.  You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted. 

You have until Wednesday, September 9th at 6PM EST/ 11PM GMT to submit your comments and votes.  The Results show is currently scheduled for 7PM EST/12AM GMT (may be a little bit earlier)
3191 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) London Grammar - Doesn't have a very Beta feel to it, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something to adjust to. It's a nice listen.
02) Emily West - Can we just start a separate contest for covers? Jaaaaaaaaysus. I mean, I'd probably have a different opinion if it was something that I wanted to hear covered.
03) Feeder - Meh is just the way I'm feeling.
04) Tori Kelly - Remember when this bombed in the regular contest a few weeks ago? Tragic.
05) P!nk - God, Tolis, I WISH THIS WAS "MOST GIRLS." This is definitely up there when it comes to my least favorite P!nk songs.
06) Skrillex and Diplo - My baby gurl Diplo. <3 Always some of my favorite production, despite him being a complete toolbag. I mean, they could have thrown just about any male vocalist that sounds like they haven't hit puberty and I would have been fine with it, so Beibs is kinda irrell to me here.
07) Tom Jones - If this doesn't get the 12 of every voting Brit, there is something wrong with your country. Tolis, can we play BGO soon? This is making me need it back in my life.
08) John Legend - Here's the moment where I hypocritically stop bitching about covers and praise the amazingess of John Legend. 
09) Sonique - Androgyny's prodigy is no longer Azmarie, nor has it ever been her. Sonique forever.
10) Sean Paul - DUTTY YEAH.
11) The Hoosiers - See way below, after my AlunaGeorge comment.
12) DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - I much prefer the strictly AlunaGeorge version of this, with the video where she's slinkin' around like a snake and giving me so much subtle sex appeal. But I still really enjoy this. 

3190 days 15 hours ago
kimmal8
01) London Grammar - Yikes this is rough. She's trying too hard to give off an opera vibe. Not into it.
02) Emily West - This is an interesting rendition. I'm on board! Always liked the original and this is good in that I can actually understand what she's saying vs. not with Sia.
03) Feeder - This is late 90's style guy band reminiscent. Not very special but still nice background music.
04) Tori Kelly - Heard this on the radio for the first time the other day, not bad, wouldn't be my first pick but it can definitely hold its own. She has some pipes!
05) P!nk - One of her best hits. I love how the verses flow. Pinks got the best vocals around, live and recorded. Even Adele gets all flustered when she sings.
06) Skrillex and Diplo - This song doesn't really work the way its arranged, the only catchy part is the weird screeching instrumental sound of the chorus.
07) Tom Jones - Aw yeah nice jam. What swagger this guy has, he gets all the putang. I'd like this to play at my wedding for all of my conservative relatives to hear.
08) John Legend - John can cover any song and it be better than the original lol. This is a great version. Only thing I'm not really a fan of is the background singers.
09) Sonique - She's got some soul in there, I like it. Nice and calming.
10) Sean Paul - TAKE ME BACK!
11) The Hoosiers - Hey this was a nice surprise in this contest. Minus the million second long intro to the song, it was a great entry.
12) DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - One of my favorite radio hits from this year, that beat drop towards the chorus is amazing. I didn't know this was a faster version than the original [which is also good]
3189 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
01) London Grammar – this was quite nice, she has a nice voice, its quite rich, surprisingly im liking this!!
02) Emily West – im not a sia fan, but I love this song, sung by her, this is not a bad version, but it losses it edge, its sung too precisely! Perhaps we should start having a covers contest!!!
03) Feeder – I love feeder and this is a great song, even if ive heard it a million times!!
04) Tori Kelly – I find the vocals slightly annoying, that throaty sound at the end of lines, and shes over reaching in places, but its okay!
05) P!nk – I won with pink, I think, I always feel shes trying too hard, trying to be outrageous, and edgy, doesn’t always work for me!!
06) Skrillex and Diplo – Justin beiber!!!! Hubby is a huge skrillex fan, never understood it, or how he can listen to celion dion one minute and skrillex the next! Think this song would massively disappoint him!!
07) Tom Jones – I like tom jones, but this wasn’t my fav of his, im more of Delilah girl!!
08) John Legend – I hate this song, im not an adele fan, and this song does my head in!! and its another cover.
09) Sonique this was originally released in 1998, its quite a good song, nice beat and a bit hypnotic.
10) Sean Paul – oh god, this means im going to have to give Justin beiber points!! Its no wonder children cant spell!!
11) The Hoosiers – is this tp? Is this a song or a show? I quite like this!!
12) DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge – she like a mockney Bjork. Its very repetitive!
3189 days 3 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
1- good not my jammers doe
2-yas work it bitch
3- good one
4- YASSS QUEEN TORI
5-NOt her worst but not best
6- F**k me Justin .... F**k me whenever you like
7- nope
8- flop
9- haha good one
10-yassssss Sean
11-oh jessssssss
12 *twerks*
3189 days 3 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Londn Grammar - I'm never a fan of her when she's submitted to Beta and I think it happens pretty regularly. Kinda boring.
02) Emily West - AGT alumni throwback yas bitch
03) Feeder - I have a feeling I know who submitted this as it's certainly not my kind of music.
04) Tori Kelly - This song was not for me when I first heard it but it's grown on me somehow over the past few weeks.
05) P!nk - Ah this is a classic I guess. I'm surprised this hasn't been submitted yet but I guess it's not the classiest of her songs somehow.
06) Skrillex and Diplo - Ugh I'm not a fan of anything involving Justin but it's still not worse than some of the songs thus far.
07) Tom Jones - What in the world...why would anyone submit this? This is utter garbage to me. I know Tom Jones is big and all but no.
08) John Legend - I prefer the Adele version mostly because the background music makes the song much better than this one. It's ok I guess.
09) Sonique - There's nothing special about this to me. This is seriously a lackluster week for Beta...nothing stands out.
10) Sean Paul - Oh my god YAS at this being submitted this is a throwback kinda and I love it.
11) The Hoosiers - What in the world happened to this week of Beta??? I hate nearly every song this week. This was bad but not AS bad so comparatively, it was good.
12) DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - Let me set the record straight, there is nothing in the world that will make me like AlunaGeorge aside from her collaborating with Neon Hitch. Thx. DJ Snake makes this ok.
3189 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
01) London Grammar - isn't the point of beta to submit popular songs/artists?
02) Emily West - can we stop with covers unless they actually reached the top of the charts in the respective countries?
03) Feeder - no
04) Tori Kelly - everyone likes this song but I think it's ok? Why is this so popular? This should've been Expensive tbh
05) P!nk - a lot of people shit on p!nk's newer stuff but this is one of my favorite tracks from her… I remember when paige/emily randomly sang this on PLL
06) Skrillex and Diplo - I can't believe in this boring contest I will be giving this points
07) Tom Jones - read #6
08) John Legend - read #2
09) Sonique - how was this song popular
10) Sean Paul - never know what he's saying but this is turnt
11) The Hoosiers - ok but what the fuck is this music video and why did you submit something with a minute of dialogue before the song started
12) DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - it's ok but in this contest it's solid

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!