This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 45!

Topic » TSC Beta 45!

3499 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Britney Spears - It's quite hard to get this song out of your head after listening to it. Good start!
2. Ed Sheeran - I feel like he should have chosen this song as his lead single instead of "Sing". Another goodie!
3. Gretchen Wilson - She appears in both Beta and regular @_@ This wasn't bad, just not my thing.
4. Cascada - The very first mistake is that the beta entry is the unplugged version. I found it pleasant, though.
5. OneRepublic - A weak choice for a great artist, like honestly. Not bad, but a bit overdone.
6. Ellie Goulding - Another "Not bad but could have been better" choice. What's up with you guys?
7. BodyRockers - I recognize this! As much of a cringe the verses are, the chorus gives me nostalgia. Torn on this one.
8. Ke Dolla Sign (shift on the 4 number doesn't work) sha - ADOLE'S ABOUT TO BLOW......I don't mind this song, but it gets annoying after awhile.
9. Lady GaGa - I actually really like this song, but for some reason I pretty much forgot about it. Woops.
10. Rascal Flatts - I was like "Ok, prepare for a ballad" and then this happens. Actually quite interesting. Hmm, quite good.
11. Swedish House Mafia - I absolutely love this song. Overplayed to death, but I can still listen to it with enjoyment.
12. Pink - An awkward pick for her artistry, but this wasn't bad at all.
13. Pendulum - Great end to this beta! I've always liked their music, and this is one of their better songs.
3499 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
1) Britney Spears – thought this had been used before! Really not a fan, but it is catchy!!
2) Ed Sheeran – I actually had to watch the beginning of the vid as I thought something wasn’t working!! He gone a bit mockney!! Now whats happening?? Its supposed to be a song why the break. Not enjoying this one, hes rapping, does he usually rap?
3) Gretchen Wilson – not available in my country! Hope ive found the right one. Oh a country song, very toe tapping!! Weird ending!!
4) Cascada – oh the twee piano one!! Im constantly told I have no soul so this sort of stuff is just too sugery for me!! Thankfully it was short!!
5) OneRepublic – I don’t mind onerepublic but ive heard better!!
6) Ellie Goulding – the more I hear her, the more her voice irritates me!! Like the tune, would like someone else to sing it!!
7) BodyRockers  I know this song, but ive only heard the main bit not the whole song, its very repetitive!!
8) Ke$ha – banging my head on a brick wall is very tempting at the moment!!
9) Lady Gaga – bangs my head harder till it stops!!
10) Rascal Flatts – a bit of ol’ country!! It was okay!! Good guitar!!
11) Swedish House Mafia – dance dance dance, boom boom boom, jump jump jump. That’s enough zumba for one night!
12) P!nk – won with p!nk, hubby and mini bibs think shes wonderful, im not a fan!! Although shes a lot better than emiele sandie or adele, their other fav!!
13) Pendulum – another dancy type one, and ive already done my zumba quota for tonight!!
3499 days 2 hours ago
Limegrass
1) Britney Spears - I think this is by far Britneys best song ever to be honest... I prefer the Alex and Sierra version, but it's still pretty amazing. Does annoy me how it's pre 2004 though.
2) Ed Sheeran - Hae him will always hate him no song will ever swing me this is rubbish.
3) Gretchen Wilson - I didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought I would.... it just seems a bit like she's trying too hard to please everyone and not really pleasing anyone.
4) Cascada - SHE CAN ACTUALLY SING! Surpsingly quite good, actually...... yes... I enjoyed that.
5) OneRepublic - I seriously think OneRepublic are terribly over rated, but this isn't too bad I suppose. It's just not what I'm feeling at the moment, too many long notes to be honest.... and a bit of an album track really.
6) Ellie Goulding - See the last bit in comment 5.... it's just an album track, nothing special really, it's just something to pass the time.
7) BodyRockers - I enjoyed this throwback............... definitely. Loved it.
8) Ke$ha - YES. Love it. I don't understand why she released this as late when she did... it was the best song on the album in my opinion.... lovely!
9) Lady Gaga - I honestly thought this song was so overrated when it first came out, plus I didn't really understand the video. It's grown on me a little bit over the past year... but it's still a bit overplayed and overrated.
10) Rascal Flatts - GO COUNTRY GO. Loved it. The vibe, the lyrics... just everything.
11) Swedish House Mafia - If this comes on when you're in a club, the place literally just goes crazy... that's when you know it's a good song. When everyone just wants to get dancing to it..... bit old, and a bit overplayed, but it's still here, so people must still love it.
12) P!nk - "OUT OF ALL THE P!NK SONGS... YOU CHOOSE THIS ONE" I agree with this statement, but it's P!nk... so it's still pretty good.
13) Pendulum - Wasn't really feeling that very much... felt a little bit too electro for my liking.
3498 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Britney Spears - Unpopular opinion here, but I actually am not a huge fan of this song. This would probably rank mid to low table of Britney Spears singles for me.
2) Ed Sheeran - never been a fan of his, but this is tolerable
3) Gretchen Wilson - I used to hate this song, then in college I started to appreciate it a lot more.
4) Cascada - stick to dance tracks hun... ballads aint your thing.
5) OneRepublic - Ryan Tedder is a vocal blessing. I love him so much
6) Ellie Goulding - like her. this is another decent track from her
7) BodyRockers - I am having such commercial flashbacks with this... LOOOOL... this is the gag entry for the week isn't it?
8) Ke$ha - I may or may not recite the opening to this video all the time and bring muenster to all my friends parties purposely to say "of course, Muenster is like edible lactose gold"
9) Lady Gaga - If this doesn't win by the biggest margin ever, something is wrong.
10) Rascal Flatts - 2 great country songs in one contest... I LOVE IT!
11) Swedish House Mafia - I don't think this has much replay value tbqh. Like it's a good dance track, but I feel like in a couple years we will be like "what were we thinking"
12) P!nk - I still like her first stuff better. decent ballad from her
13) Pendulum - ughh i'm having early 2000s Tolis flashbacks right now to when techno was the shit
3498 days 10 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Britney Spears – Guilty pleasure…. That is all. This may well have a chance at the actually, depends what else is on offer.
2)        Ed Sheeran – Ed Sheeran is huge at the moment. So much so, he’s on the radio quite a bit so I am a bit sick of the song. I like the chorus, the verses are a bit meh. I’m not really a fan of the style of the lyrics. It’s alright though
3)        Gretchen Wilson – Obligatory country song and obligatory meh, not my genre comment. I began to warm to it a bit more as it went along, but still a bit meh.
4)        Cascada – There was something not meshing quite right with me in places here. She sounded a bit off to the chords, but I can’t say for sure because I don’t really know the song. Not really for me anyway, sorry. I got a bit bored quite early on and it was a short song too.
5)        OneRepublic – I’m quite surprised how much I like OneRepublic – they make really catchy songs. This is no Counting Stars, but it’s pleasant nonetheless. It might be a grower
6)        Ellie Goulding – Meh, she’s got better. It’s pleasant, but it’s not really exciting me. Her voice is on the verge of irritating me here too which I think is a first.
7)        Body Rockers – Haha! I wasn’t expecting to see this song in a contest. The lead up to the chorus is worryingly disappointing. It’s a tad nostalgic, but music snob in me is telling me off for grooving to the chorus.
8)        Ke$ha – We haven’t heard from her in a while in TSC. It’s not doing much for me. It’s got a cool vibe, but that synthy riff and the vocal editing get a bit annoying after a while.
9)        Lady Gaga – I should hate it with all this vocal editing and all the other weird twiddly songs, but on the whole, I don’t actually mind it… It’s not great though.
10)        Rascal Flatts – Hello second country song. I was genuinely intrigued until it went batshit crazy fast. The concept is cool but it sounded a bit messy overall and it doesn’t rhyme when they say the title lyrics which is annoying me more than it probably should. Meh.
11)        Swedish House Mafia – Damn it. I must’ve thought this had already been submitted otherwise I’d have been all over it. I used to belt this out in my first year at university and it’s now made me feel nostalgic and I’ve just texted a friend from uni because it reminds me of them :( Annoyingly good choice and this may well win!
12)        P!nk – Meh, P!nk is always in these contests too along with Katy Perry and Coldplay. They’ve got a huge repertoire to choose from though I suppose. This was a bit meh and isn’t making a huge impression on me. I’ve got nothing else to say about it really.
13)        Pendulum – Well this was intriguing to start with… it gets a bit too crazy for me in places, but I suppose it’s interesting. It’s not exciting me too much and I did switch off once or twice. I don’t know where this will land in my votes though.
3498 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1) Britney Spears – I’m not a fan of Britney…but this is her best song by a country mile. The video is great and it is definitely her at her best. This was before the meltdown, right? :p Having said all this, I just like the song… :p

2) Ed Sheeran – He is very much a hit or miss artist for me and this is definitely a miss in my opinion. I hate the na na naaaa parts. This just plods on…and on…and on…

3) Gretchen Wilson – Seriously what is the mentality of not allowing people from another country not to see a video? I don’t get it…we might buy the record…well in this case, I wouldn’t. Country at its worst. This is insicere…

4) Cascada – Beautiful…just beautiful…who knew she could sing like this? The surprise of the contest so far and I love it. The piano compliments her delicate voice perfectly. Loooooveeee.

5) OneRepublic – Another hit or miss sort of band…this is another miss for me, but it is OK. :) I enjoyed hearing a different style of song from the band though. :) I did like the chorus though.

6) Ellie Goulding – ooph…I just do not like her voice…I cannot get into this at all, I’m really sorry. I’m surprised it is one of her older tracks though, I thought this would be an older one.

7) BodyRockers – I referenced this song in my votes last week. :O I like it…it is a powerful song that everyone dances to. :) It is cheesy…but that is one of the reasons why it is great. :p

8) Ke$ha – I like this, her best song in my opinion, but I’m not really a fan of her music. The unicorns though. :p Ok back to the music. Yeah, I like the strong hook in this one. :) Enjoyable. :)

9) Lady Gaga – One of those songs that you assume would have already been entered. :O I used to love this…but I overplayed it and now it is a little grating to listen to.

10) Rascal Flatts – Country. :O I don’t think I’m in the mood for this genre, but it is the best country song of the night. :p Quite bouncy and fun, it takes its time to get there though. :p I like this though… :p

11) Swedish House Mafia – There farewell song. :( It will be the song they will be remembered for and that is a good thing. I really enjoyed listening to this again. :)

12) P!nk – I didn’t realise she sang this. I prefer her more up tempo stuff, but this is still good. Quite mediocre from her though, but good compared to everyone else if that makes sense. :p

13) Pendulum – I like this, not the best of the night, but it is unique enough to stand out for me. It does sound a little messy in places, but the vocal does save it. :)
3498 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
Looks like I'm doing the results

3498 days 1 hour ago
CharlieBibi
I'm here with you Johnny ;)
3498 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
here i am
3498 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
can't wait for a song that goes against the rules to win
3498 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
HERES WHO EVERYONE WAS

Js21 - Britney Spears
ricktworick1 - Ed Sheeran
TolisKalkas - Gretchen Wilson
Andrewvaughan17 - Cascada
Monrooster - OneRepublic
AshleaEvans - Ellie Goulding
Bibbles - BodyRockers
Fritzyyyyy - Ke$ha
Ianfitz0012 - Lady Gaga
Aquamarine - Rascal Flatts
Limegrass - Swedish House Mafia
Talian - P!nk
Catch_a_falling_star - Pendulum
CharlieBibi - JURY VOTE
3498 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
Lets begin!
3498 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
AQUAMARINE/RASCAL FLATTS
1 – Cascada
2 – OneRepublic
3 – Ellie Goulding
4 – Britney Spears
5 – Ed Sheeran
6 – Ke$ha
7 – Swedish House Mafia
8 – Gretchen Wilson
10 – Pendulum

And 12 points go to…
LADY GAGA!!
3498 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
IANFITZ0012/LADY GAGA
1 – Ellie Goulding
2 – Ke$ha
3 – Swedish House Mafia
4 – P!nk
5 – OneRepublic
6 – Britney Spears
7 – Rascal Flatts
8 – Gretchen Wilson
10 – Ed Sheeran

And 12 points go to…
CASCADA!!
3498 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
I would go slowly if there were people here BUT THERE ARENT SO IM MASS POSTING

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!