This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 37!

Topic » TSC Beta 37!

3586 days 17 hours ago
Talian
Well actually the choice for IMAGINE DRAGONS could Be any of their album's track:)
3586 days 17 hours ago
Talian
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar or The Man :)
3586 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) Imagine Dragons – Did this chart? :O Better than the last entry, but it isn’t their best work for sure. :( Even the drums do not save it. :(

Aloe Blacc – I need a dollar!
3586 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Aloe Blacc - 'I Need A Dollar'
3586 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
Because Talian had less guesses, he wins!!
3586 days 17 hours ago
Talian
That Was a great challenge with you Catch! Chapeux!:)
3586 days 17 hours ago
Talian
Yaaaaay!!!:)
3586 days 17 hours ago
Talian
Btw it seems to me a very good contest Rick!:)
3586 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
ALL 12 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday, September 3rd at 7pm BST/2pm EDT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be later that day, at a time that I will schedule ASAP.
3586 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12) Aloe Blacc – A great way to end the contest for sure. Two weeks of Aloe in this contest cannot be a bad thing. :p :) His voice was so unique when it emerged a few years ago and still love it now. :D  A great entry for sure. :) How am I going to vote…. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
3586 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Foo Fighters – Their best songs by a country mile! One of the only songs I would consider head banging to lol! This is a tune and a half! I loveeee this! Great selections! Yayaayayayayaayyyyyy!

02) Mariah Carey – I’m sorry, this is going to be my first bitchy comment of the night. She is whining at me….and I don’t like it. :p Don’t go for high notes that you can’t reach, dear. :(

03) Keane – I made a comment a while ago in the beta contest that person should have entered this song! I can’ exactly change my mind now…can I? Love it…it has aged remarkably well. He has a stonking voice, especially when he goes for the high notes. It may have a hard time really standing out in this contest, but it is still a great little number. Awwwh look at Tom here…who knew how far his fall from grace would be? Sad… :(

04) The Hoosiers – Oh Ok...cool. :p Surprisingly catchy. It’s cute….in a homicidal sort of way. :p Poor old ‘Mr A’. Does ‘Mr A’ actually stand for something? Or is it about ‘Mr A’? I’m a little confuzzled. :( I did like this though. I think liking three out of four songs in the beta contest is very rare for me. :p

05) Alicia Keys – Pleasant enough, I was never a massive Alicia Keys fan. :p I do like this though, it is definitely anthemic and one of her better songs. :p :) I kind of had enough after three minutes though…it does go on. We know, love No one makes you feel like he does.

06) Shawn Mendes – Oh, we were both wrong. An interesting voice for sure, I’m not keen when it speeds up for no reason at all! Pleasant enough…not brilliant though.

07) September – Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love. I typed out every love btw…no copy and paste for me. This brought europop back to the UK, along with Cascada and I this is my huge guilty pleasure!!!!!! Loveeeeeee!

08) Whitney Houston – I always remember when she performed this on the UK version of the X Factor and she was off her face. :( A poor tortured soul. :( Not her best work for sure, but it really isn’t bad. I do like it… :) She had a phenomenal voice. :(

09) Lana Del Rey – Not her best…not her best… :( Sorry. :( I entered ‘born to die’ which is a masterpiece in my mind. She has goddess and her voice is so special. This song is great, but it is not brilliant for me. I have such a high standard when it comes to Lana. It’s not even summer, whi is the DJ playing ‘summertime sadness’!!!??? lol

10) You Me At Six – The weakest rock entry in the contest, I’m afraid! It picks up at the end, when it becomes almost anthemic…but it doesn’t really save it. It is just a little dreary in my opinion. Sorry. :(

11) Imagine Dragons – Did this chart? :O Better than the last entry, but it isn’t their best work for sure. :( Even the drums do not save it. :(

12) Aloe Blacc – A great way to end the contest for sure. Two weeks of Aloe in this contest cannot be a bad thing. :p :) His voice was so unique when it emerged a few years ago and still love it now. :D  A great entry for sure. :) How am I going to vote…. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

A great contest as usual, Rick! :D
Thanks! :)
3586 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Posting my comments soon one of these Days.. See you on wednesday:)
3586 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
sorry sorry sorry, hubbys birthday today, been out for a meal, not been back long!! will listen tomorrow!
3586 days 15 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
01) Foo Fighters- Not really a fan of this song it's ok but I just find it bland
02) Mariah Carey- never heard of this song before it is quite average the only Mariah Carey song I like is "Hero"
03) Keane- Oh how I love this song it is tons better then Lily Allen's cover
04) The Hoosiers- quite a guilty pleasure song from my youth. The voice is interesting but the lyrics are strange.
05) Alicia Keys- I definitely prefer her old stuff to girl is on fire. So yeah a great song
06) Shawn Mendes- an artist I haven't heard of but an interesting song nonetheless
07) September- I absolutely adore this song it started off my craze for dance music
08) Whitney Houston- Not really listen to any of Whitney Houston songs before apart from I Will Always Love you and I just love her angelic voice
09) Lana Del Rey- I know it is sacrilege but I prefer the dance remix of this
10) You Me At Six- I think the only You Me At Six song I prefer is Sinners never sleep
11) Imagine Dragons- only song I like from imagine dragons is radioactive and not too sure about this song
12) Aloe Blacc- I love this song this guy has such a soulful voice
3586 days 15 hours ago
Aquamarine
1. Foo Fighters - Never really been a fan of them, I know this song is a song on binb as are half your songs that you guys enter. I dunno while its supposed to be an exciting song it isnt for me.
2. Mariah Carey - No way is anyone going to get me to like a Mariah song that isn't "All I Want for Christmas Is You" so I'm sorry to whoever sent this in.
3. Keane - This is such a generic entry somehow, I feel like it's been sung on every singing competition show ever. It's a good song regardless but I'm tired of it.
4. The Hoosiers - Well this was quirky somehow wasn't it? Never really heard of them so I'm surprised this charted. Maybe it wasnt a US thing.
5. Alicia Keys - ROFL I always mix her up with other artists when playing name that tune. It's a good song I suppose, it's just another one I've heard a lot.
6. Shawn Mendes - It was a good song but I was a little distracted by the fact that he's 16 and apparently has his own house in the video. Heh.
7. September - LOL I love this song, I randomly hear it on the radio sometimes when the people decide to play it out of the blue. Fun song.
8. Whitney Houston - A Whitney song? Really? Wonder how much coke she bought with that "Million Dollar Bill"? I didn't really care for the song either.
9. Lana Del Rey - Its not even summer why is the dj playing summertime sadness??? Oh wait yes it is.
10. You Me At Six - Another group I've never heard of, but it was a decent song. A bit generic maybe.
11. Imagine Dragons - Not my favorite song by them and they're one of my favorite artists. It gets catchy now and then.
12. Aloe Blacc - YAY a binb song to end the contest. Not a huge fan of Aloe Blacc however though so sorry. :|

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!