This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 27!

Topic » TSC Beta 27!

3630 days 12 hours ago
Monrooster
12.        Naughty Boy – Lifted (feat. Emeli Sandé)

3630 days 12 hours ago
Monrooster
ALL 12 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favourite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday, May 14th at 8pm BST / 3pm EDT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be later that day, at 9pm BST / 4pm EDT
3630 days 2 hours ago
FlameonX
1) Gwen Stefani - I was ready for the bananas =( or the harajuku girls!
2) Ne Yo - He is amazing.
3) Red Hot Chili Peppers - LOL, this is actually such a classic!
4) Christina Aguilera - She honestly has one of the best female vocals of all time.
5) Wyclef Jean - Oooh, this is really fun!
6) Calvin Harris - I'm surprised...I actually didn't really like it.
7) Mary J Blige - This is perfect =) I was in the mood for this.
8) The Script - One of my all time favourite bands?
9) Carrie Underwood - Ahhh, I'm quite fond of Carrie Underwood as well! This contest is going to be tough to give points.
10) Gnarls Barkley - ='( I really like this one too, especially singing it.
11) The Band Perry - OH! This is by The Band Perry?!? No way.
12) Naughty Boy - I like Emeli's voice =)
3630 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
1)        Gwen Stefani - I much prefer me some fun Gwen, but this isn't bad by any means.
2)        Ne-Yo - Infectious.
3)        Red Hot Chili Peppers - Not my favorite RHCP song, but given that you can't submit much older work, I'm not mad at this.
4)        Christina Aguilera - MOTHER HAS ARRIVED.
5)        Wyclef Jean - I absolutely adore Wyclef (I'm a huge fan of The Fugees), but Weezy makes me cringe 99% of the time. Fortunately, this was watered down for Wayne, and that's a good thing.
6)        Calvin Harris - SOMF, Calvin. SOMF. These was music? Whaaaaat?
7)        Mary J. Blige - Well, damn it, sorry Christina... MOTHER HAS OFFICIALLY ARRIVED. Legend.
8)        The Script - My favorite work from The Script. Pretty fantastic.
9)        Carrie Underwood - Ooooh Carrie bringing THE HEAT.
10)        Gnarls Barkley - Goodie Mob, Gnarls, Cee Lo on his lonesome. I'm down with it all.
11)        The Band Perry - It's a pleasant song, but compared to the past few songs of which I've been on a high with, it's just meh.
12)        Naughty Boy - Mmm, yasssss.
3629 days 22 hours ago
Talian
01) GWEN STEFANI - This is one of my favourite songs like ever.. I remember listening to this while going thru a very hard moment of my life .. This song was in repeat on my iPod at the time and really helped me.. So thank you to whoever submitted this cause this really make me feel good after all this time..
02) NE YO - I have never been a fan of Ne Yo but i have to admit this is maybe the only song i like by him.. This is very energic and easy listening.. Not that i like it a lot but its still good..
03) RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS - Another favourite song of mine.. I love RHCP and this song in particular .. Yeah i love this.. I really do:)
04) CHRISTINA AGUILERA - Ok did u all Align to post all my everytime favourite songs? I mean.. Last week i didn't like like half of the songs and this First four are amazing.. I remember singing this (and winning yay!:)) at the regional singing contest 3 or 4 years ago.. So i could never get bored listening to this.. I could do it over and over again.. :) one of the last good songs XStina Made so... Chapeaux..
05) WYCLEF JEAN - Ok i talked too soon.. This was lame sorry.. I mean.. If you don't know how to sing then just don't do it.. Please don't use autotune.. That sounds shitty.. Plus the song isnt even good itself..
06) CALVIN HARRIS - No..
07) MARY J. BLIGE - And now i'm really starting getting bored.. Don't get me wrong.. Mary's amazing .. This song song isnt.. She should stick doing ballads not this kind of extreme R'n'B crap.. I hate songs all based on the drum machine.. I mean camon.. Please put something more in it..This sounds empty to me .. Like whoever write this song didn't Want to spend much time on it.. Absolutely not my thing sorry..
08) THE SCRIPT - Ok i got this TSCb's theme : "Songs I Absolutely Love VS. Songs I Absolutely Hate" :) i mean this is Another favourite songs of all Times of mine.. This is simply perfect.. Emotional and rock perfectly balanced.. I fell in love With this since the first time i heard it and i still love it..
09) CARRIE UNDERWOOD - I listened the whole song but i still have no idea on what to write about it.. Im not sure if i liked this or not.. But i don't Want to listen to this again.. So maybe i didn't like it.. I don't really know..
10) GNARLS BARKLEY - Who doesn't know this song?:) i love it.. Always did and always will :)
11) THE BAND PERRY - A little creepy but still easylistening and poetic:) i liked this a lot.. I already heard of them but never actually listened to a song by them and i have to say i regret all the time i didn't ..
12) NAUGHTY BOY - Is that really Emeli Sande? I can't even recognize her in this all scremed song.. She's usually full of class but this is patethic.. Stop yelling please..
3629 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Her vocals on this song are so soothing and well-done. Great start, glad to see this timeless classic be sent in.

2. I love myself some Ne Yo every now and again, and it's songs like this that remind me why I love me some Ne Yo every now and again. Congrats, so far you all are two for two.

3. Black Bandana, sweet Louisiana... just another instant classic song sent in. You guys are gonna make this real hard to choose anyone.

4. I love Xtina, because I'm from Pittsburgh. I don't know what that has to do with singing, but it does make this song have a special place in my heart.

5. GAH... what is that travesty? I would rather tear out my brain stem, drag it to the nearest four-way intersection and skip rope with it than listen to that song ever again. Is there a way to make that happen?

6. It's.... the word will come to me eventually for what it is.

7. Hello  Weetmaster, where were you last week? Again, some utter tosh... I do like Mary J Blige, but I can't oblige to liking this trash.'

8. Wow, it's a Script song. I love the Script. What the hell, it's a Script song I'm not so sure about. Ouch, sorry, but this song isn't cutting it for me.

9. Undo It or anything from her debut album would have earned you more in my book... but YAS it be Carrie. YAS!

10. I may be the only person to say this, but I have a love/hate relationship with this song. It is good, but it really could be better.

11. OOH YAS. Loves me some Band Perry. Keep up the good work.

12. AND THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. SERIOUSLY, WHOEVER SENT THIS IN, WE CAN SEND YOU TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION. THIS IS NOT MUSIC.
3629 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
IM TIRED!!!!!! why does hubby make me go to work, its mean of him!

1)        Gwen Stefani – not a fan, hubby loves her, but then he listens to any old drivel!! Got a nice beat though!! She sounds a tad kylie!
2)        Ne-Yo – no no would be my reply!!
3)        Red Hot Chili Peppers – my sisters favs!!! She loves the lead singer! But then she listens to any old drivel!! I like the beat and the guitars!
4)        Christina Aguilera – another fav of hubbys, has he secretly entered to contest and not told me! Not a fan, funny start, thought this had been used before, perhaps they all just blend into one!! (she has been used 7 times!!)
5)        Wyclef Jean – all my fav people in one place (not!!) didn’t he do something bad once, or was it something good, remember him in the news!!
6)        Calvin Harris – its because songs like this that I don’t listen to radio 1!!  And we all jump up in unison around the dance floor! It’s a bit repetitive!
7)        Mary J. Blige – so don’t like songs like this, she sounds in pain at the start, it just grates on me after awhile, about 30seconds to be precise!!
8)        The Script – I used to love the script, have a cd in the car, but hes got all big headed since doing the voice. Im sure its their album I was playing in the car, when mini bibs was younger and there was a swear word on it!! bad mother!
9)        Carrie Underwood – not my type of music, but so far it’s the best female one!!
10)        Gnarls Barkley – remember when this first came out, it was played everywhere!! Mini bibs had to do a dance to it at her drama club!!
11)        The Band Perry – twee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12)        Naughty Boy – me and hubby have endless disagreements about her nasally vocals!! i like the music in this one!
3629 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
1)        Gwen Stefani - A pleasant start to the competition. I enjoyed this.
2)        Ne-Yo - This was my jam back in the day, nice work
3)        Red Hot Chili Peppers - The song was a little bland for me, and the grown men in all the get up wasn't doing it for me either, seemed a little desperate to me :/
4)        Christina Aguilera - I think this is one of christina's best yet underrated songs. So much feeling. Maybe it just came out at the wrong time, it was splendid.
5)        Wyclef Jean - There's a calmness to this song which I love. It was nice.
6)        Calvin Harris - In love with this track, yes please and thank you.
7)        Mary J. Blige - A perfect performance. Perfect vocals. Soulful. Flawless.
8)        The Script - This one might win, it's really great
9)        Carrie Underwood - I thought this was going to be a slow one, but okkkkk i liked this
10)        Gnarls Barkley - This song annoyed me when it first came out, but I just didn't appreciate the art form that is this song. REALLY good song right here.
11)        The Band Perry - I'm not a country fan, but this is an exception for me.
12)        Naughty Boy - I get really annoyed when people say "this isn't music" it shows utter immaturity and a disregard to music as an art form. Just because YOU may not like it, doesn't deem it not music, go listen to whatever manages to penetrate through your pretentious layered skin made of tar and be sad. This was actually a decent song.

And kililknlnNWIVeorn can suck it :)
3628 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Gwen Stefani - It ain't a bad song to start with, seeing a soft side of her during the solo career was a rarity.
2. Ne-Yo - Oh, so it's that song! One of his best songs, although I don't like him much, this was not bad as well.
3. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Three older songs in the row. Probably the best one out of the 3, this might be a very strong contest in my eyes! Very nice indeed!
4. Christina Aguilera - Definitely one of her best showings. You can actually feel the song very well. Another good one.
5. Wyclef Jean - Not really a fan, woah, finally a song I actually dislike.
6. Calvin Harris - He's got much better songs, but this is catchy (as usual for Calvin Harris) and I like how he decided to sing yet again. Decent.
7. Mary J Blige - It's quite soulful, but unfortunately, this bored me.
8. The Script - For some reason, they can't really do anything to make me like their songs. No exception here.
9. Carrie Underwood - Loves some country-rock, especially by a female vocalist. I like this.
10. Gnarls Barkley - A classic for sure. Always enjoyed this.
11. The Band Perry - I have a soft spot for this. I listen to that song when I feel down, a great tune.
12. Naughty Boy - I like this as well, although it's quite repetitive. Nice way to end the contest.
3628 days 20 hours ago
Limegrass
1) Gwen Stefani - It was a little bit whiny in the vocals... but I'm sure there will be worse to come. A minor hinderance of me liking it just a little bit more. A bit stange, but overall, not too bad.

2) Ne-Yo - It says something when I know all the lyrics but don't seek this out as a song I want to listen to. I need to stop listening to radio all the time. It's not that bad, but I've always thought it was a little bit repetitive and radio prone, with no real dimensions to it, just an easy hit and listen.

3) Red Hot Chili Peppers - Not really feeling this, at all really. I appreciate the guitar intrumentals though, and that kind of saved the song, for about 5 seconds.

4) Christina Aguilera - I do love me a bit of Christina Aguliera... and this song just shows her vocal cabability. It just reeks of cheesiness, but I don't care... it's Christina. Lovely song.

5) Wyclef Jean - Not really.

6) Calvin Harris - I haven't really listened to this song much yet, but from the few times I've heard it on the radio, I've loved it. It really just gets you in the mood for hot weather (which is hit or miss in the UK at the moment).... nice little summery song that just begs to be listened to at a BBQ or field party. :)

7) Mary J. Blige - Oh it has that annoying 00's bell thing going the whole way through the song, AND OH MY LOOK AT THAT FLIP PHONE! It's quite a good song, but I quite like her later work really, I feel like it's her own work now, but this is still rather good!

8) The Script - I've already sated how much I hate the Script in a previous TSCb... but this isn't actually too much of a bad song, it's just the high notes that annoy me in this one, which is quite a small proportion. Subsequently, most of it is good, but I don't fully get into it.

9) Carrie Underwood - When Carrie released this back in 2012 as her lead single, I was actually quite disappointed. I prefer her as a ballad girl, belting out the big notes, but it did grow on me and is currently up there with Taylor Swift in my book (which is a high recommendation coming from me!). It just reeks country, but appeals easily to everyone, and a lovely pace!

10) Gnarls Barkley - Too overplayed. Too annoying. No.

11) The Band Perry - Awww I remember this! It's such a sweet song and has a lovely feel to it. I remember they played this in Glee when Cory Monteith died last year, and everyone got rather emotional, and that's what it does. It's not the band that you remember, it's the sweet sorrow felt. Lovely (but not, if you see what I mean)

12) Naughty Boy - Gosh, these two are best friends aren't they? They seem to be on every other single by the opposing artist! This is actually one of the better collaberations in my opinion, and sort of drifts away from any particular genre and it really just makesy ou want to move about and dance along. Lovely little summery tune I'll be playing on repeat for the next couple of months!
3628 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Music and noise are two different things, and therefore one person can hear music whereas another can hear noise.
3628 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1)        Gwen Stefani - I thought I was going to dislike this...but I actually enjoyed it. I still prefer her with No Doubt though. :)
2)        Ne-Yo - This song reminds me of my first Girlfriend. We used to dance to this for hours. :p I hate her now though, so I'm going to give this song 0. looool jk sorry, I still love this song. :)

3)        Red Hot Chili Peppers - the only RHCP song I like and it was nice to hear it again.

4)        Christina Aguilera - beautiful...stunning...magnificent...I adore this song.

5)        Wyclef Jean - Yeah ok, this was alright. Sorry I'm not overly keen on this entry. :)

6)        Calvin Harris - I lol'd when this was first debuted (is that the right word? :p) in the UK (on the most listened radio station) and it was during a rain storm. I enjoyed this song. :)

7)        Mary J. Blige - She is a beautiful singer...'no more drama' is one of my favourite songs of all time. This is not one of my faves from her though...I still enjoyed it though. :)

8)        The Script - This is pleasant enough for me, I'm not the biggest fan of the script. Actually this is my favourite song of theirs if that is any consolation?

9)        Carrie Underwood - Oooooooooh! Shocker of the contesttttt! I loved this one...how am I going to score all these songs...oh I've just seen the next entry as well!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

10)        Gnarls Barkley - My all time favourite song...no that's a lie...well definitely in my top 3 anyways. :p I love him and his voiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Thanks for entering this. :D

11)        The Band Perry - I liked this...it is pleasant enough. :) Not the stand out song for me if I'm being honest though.

12)        Naughty Boy - ZOMG! I've called the police...your taste is music is criminal!!!!!! jk jk loooooool I actually love this tbh. :p Two of my favourite artists at the moment, so how can I not? :p
3628 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1)        Gwen Stefani - YAAAAS GWEN!!! YAAAS (to bad this is one of your mediocre songs)
2)        Ne-Yo - Umm... not really that big a fan of this one from him... that straining doe
3)        Red Hot Chili Peppers - He's greek.... i love him.... it's one of the few rock groups i can tolerate
4)        Christina Aguilera - oooh girrl... you gunna bring me to tears
5)        Wyclef Jean - Gimme dat 90s Reggae (not really... just some nice RnB with a carribbean feel ... really guys?)
6)        Calvin Harris - I'm sorry but Calvin Harris had better tracks before he went mainstream.... Like You Used To Hold Me!
7)        Mary J. Blige - Yaaaas Mary Weeerq
8)        The Script - Yea this isn't moving me sorry
9)        Carrie Underwood - YAAAAs CARRIE GURLL WORRRRK! too bad it's one of her worst singles, but mediocre track of her repertoire
10)        Gnarls Barkley - Does it make me crazy that i love this song? Yaaaaaaaaaaaas
11)        The Band Perry - It took me a while to love them, but I love them now < 3
12)        Naughty Boy - Naught Boy always makes me think of Jubbzer! I miss him! < 3
3627 days 16 hours ago
Monrooster
starting shortly...
3627 days 16 hours ago
Talian
Ok:)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!