This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 24!

Topic » TSC Beta 24!

3654 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1) Willow Smith - If I got a few months without listening to this, it suddenly becomes the best worst song all over again.
2) Evanescence - I could name about 5-10 songs that I prefer to this by Evanescence, but it's still nostalgic.
3) Finger Eleven - I don't remember myself liking this as much in the past as I did during this listen. 
4) Lorde - Something about her persona bothers me, but the song is solid enough.
5) Example - Dat beat drop, doe.
6) Plan B - Like the feel of this. Good vibes.
7) Andy Abraham - Couldn't find a working version of this available in the US other than a live performance of it. I liked his Eurovision work more.
8) Mike Posner - Please Don't Go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> but whatever, I still like Posner's style.
9) Christina Perri - Adore her voice.
10) Avicii - Good stuff. Just noticed I pretty much like everything this week. Eek.
11) Enrique Iglesias - I still prefer the music video to the song. Usually not a good sign.
12) Ellie Goulding - My gut tells me this is the winner of the week, although it's not ~MY FAVORITE~, I'd be content with that.
3653 days 17 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
1) Willow Smith- Ah the most annoying song of 2010. I really do not see the positives with this song?
2) Evanescene- I think Evanescence have had better songs. I mean I do like this but it's not one of my favourites
3) Finger Eleven- Never heard of this band before and I find the music a little bland
4) Lorde- I love Lorde I only heard of Royals until early today and I do love this song it's very unique
5) Example- This is Example's only decent song and it's perfect for Tengaged Song Contest
6) Plan B- I love Plan B and this brings me such nostalgia from my pre teen era :)
7) Andy Abraham- Another artist I have never heard of and I did not realise he was in Eurovision. It's an average song for me
8) Mike Posner- Ugh Autotune overload. I mean I don't mind Autotune but this truly does take the biscuit. Aside from that it's an interesting song
9) Christina Perri- I've only heard of Jar of Hearts and this song now as well of course and i'm growing to like her more and more.
10) Avicii- One of the weaker singles that he has I preferred his earlier work but this is not bad
11) Enrique Iglesias- The music video is awesome and I think the vocals are really strong
12) Ellie Goulding- One of the best artist around in this modern day and her vocals are really flawless
3653 days 16 hours ago
Limegrass
1) Willow Smith - I mean, it's alright. I'm so done with the chorus after about a minute, but I'll ignore that due her immaturity at this stage in life. Not too bad really, had a kind of nice message to it!!

2) Evanescence - How can you not love this song? It's such a classic now a days I honestly don't understand anyone who doesn't like it. Thank you to the person who entered this for reminding me of this song!! (Even though you incur a penalty)

3) Finger Eleven - ..... This was a lot better than I was expecting really. The guitars blended well with the lead singers voice and it was actually quite an enjoyable song.... This contest is going good so far tonight!!!

4) Lorde - no no no no no I'm completely and utterly done with Lorde, all of her songs sound the same and her personality just annoys me, no no no, just plain no!

5) Example - I saw this at my first ever concert (t4 on the beach, if you were wondering) and this song is a lovely crowd pleaser, but unfortunately, the vocals and lyrics don't add anything too it, for once I think I would prefer it to be instrumental!!!

6) Plan B - oh it's this song! I always thought it was a woman singing... But oh well! It's rather enjoyable, but it's one of those that you'd hear on Heart for a radio listen... It's nothing more really, apart from a background at about 3pm on a Sunday :/ the rapper didn't add anything either

7) Andy Abraham - Gosh he goes for those notes! He doesn't reach them often but I've got to admit... It really did put a smile on my face this one. It was really enjoyable.... BUT SO CHEESY OH MY CHRIST.

8) Mike Posner - I'm not really feeling this one.... See plan B really, it's just that vibe to it. The vocals seem so irrelevant when the best is the only thing that carries it.

9) Christina Perri - I personally think this song is absolutely beautiful, with an absolutely endearing message. The build up is also a superbly designed feature of this song... Great listen! Reminds me I need to buy her new album!

10) Avicii - is he still number one in Sweden? I swear he was there for about a year! It's one of those lovely feel good songs really, but I can't help feeling you've heard them all after you've listened to one.... A little repetitive if you ask me, but not too bad!

11) Enrique Iglesias - Meh, quite average, and Nicole Scherzonger being overly sexual, as always...

12) Ellie Goulding - I don't particularly pay close attention to Miss Goulding, but this song is rather lovely!! You can feel the emotion in her voice, and it really makes you grow to like it, even if her voice isn't for you!
3653 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Something died inside me when I heard that again... I skip over it, because it's just not all that good. And besides, you know it's bad when you'd rather listen to Toy-Box.

2. This is so 2003... and I am sick of it. I've been sick of it since my junior year of high school, and that was 2011. It's grown a bit too dull for me. But I still like it.

3. Hello 2007... come back here, you were a good year. Songs like this come around once in a while. I am pleased with this entry. That being said, it's a shame that One Thing couldn't be used. That is even better than this.

4. Elia, Elia, Elia. Why must people send in one of the most overplayed songs on my Sirius XM channel and think it's gonna get them anywhere? But for what it's worth, I will give this a shot at a win, because it has a good message and doesn't feel dry or fall flat.

5. There are times when you want new music.... if it's good. This got absolutely nowhere, and fast. Shame.

6. I hated the song when I was younger... I still hate it, because it is over-the-top. I can't be arsed to be pleased with it. But I can say, it's got something, even if it is over-the-top.

7. Can't watch.... but I have heard this on last.fm before, and wanted to cut my ears off... if that is any surprise to you. I thought the last song was over-the-top. This takes the cake for worst song so far. Dammit, guys, you're not supposed to make me wanna vote all negatives.

8. I like the demo version, which interpolates the classic hit 'You're So Vain' into the song quite nicely... a bit more than I like the album version. But still, if you're going for good, here's a place to start your trek.

9. Never really liked her, and with good reason. Jar of Hearts does less than nothing for me. But this song doesn't really sound like her usual repertoire, and as such keeps itself quite correctly placed. I am actually pleased with tis entry, i tells ye.

10. The only Avicii song I will like is Levels. That is all that needs to be said.

11. Meh. I will pass on that song. And why did we have a repeat singer in Nicole?

12. The only songs i like by Ellie are Lights and Anything Could Happen [plus her cover of Some Nights]... because they do know exactly what to do to tug at your heart strings. This is utter shit in comparison. Shame, because I know Ellie has better.
3652 days 19 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Willow Smith – I’m not sure if this was entered as a joke, but this is definitely in my top 5 of the worst songs I’ve ever listened to. It’s just so grating and repetitive. No thanks
2)        Evanescence – Quite the classic in my book. It’s very emotive. Although they are usually much rockier, I think this song is still one of their strongest. It develops nicely.
3)        Finger Eleven – Not that familiar with these. I knew the name, but not their sound. I associate husky voices in rock with heavy rock, a genre I’m not that keen on. There are some rather nice hooks and riffs, but the vocal is a bit too husky for me in this genre. It’s alright, but it didn’t really have much of an impact on me. I’m feeling pretty indifferent towards this.
4)        Lorde – I have to admit that I do find her a bit fascinating. Call her pretentious, but she’s still rather quirky and unique. I find her music to be refreshingly complex lyrically too, but maintaining catchiness.
5)        Example – Meh, I don’t really like Example. His music is catchy if by and large overly simple and rather mechanical, but it’s his personality that grates on me. He also bailed on my university’s graduation ball last year without a respectable reason (as far as I’m aware) and threw a tantrum at people on Twitter who got annoyed with him for it, so students around here have lost a bit of respect for him.
6)        Plan B – This was pretty big back in the day. Rap is a bit risky in TSC, I find. This wasn’t as grating as I thought it would be. I quite like the vibe nonetheless and it’s pleasant enough.
7)        Andy Abraham – Isn’t he another X Factor wash-out and wasn’t he on Eurovision?  It’s pleasant and he’s got a pretty great vocal, but it seems a bit dated and cheesy amongst what I’ve heard so far.
8)        Mike Posner – Never heard of him, but the song sounds vaguely familiar. His vocal is annoyingly monotone. I don’t really like his tone either. Meh.
9)        Christina Perri – Another song on my list of potential entries. I remember really liking it the first time I heard it. I can’t remember why I didn’t want to submit this one either. Damn, I think this might win actually. It’s really strong in my book. She’s got a great vocal, emotive lyrics and it builds nicely.
10)        Avicii – This was the song I was going to submit! I totally forgot about it though for whatever reason and went with something else. I find whatever this album is from to be really strong actually. He struck gold with this newish sound. I wish it had another dimension to it maybe, but she’s got a pretty great voice and it’s relatively short and sweet.
11)        Enrique Iglesias – I was expecting that new song of his. I’m not familiar with this one. It’s annoyingly repetitive and that piano riff is severely undeveloped and becomes rather grating after a while. This drags and doesn’t really go anywhere.
12)        Ellie Goulding – It’s verging on being overly twee, but there’s just this warm, wholesome feel to it. There is something about her voice which grates on me sometimes. It can get a tad overly raspy, but then there are some technical runs and stuff which are really strong. Yeah, I quite like this.
3652 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
1) Willow Smith – what was she thinking!!
2) Evanescence – I like some other their stuff, she has a nice voice, but this is a little bit too slow for me!
3) Finger Eleven – this is quite good. A bit rocky. My sort of thing!!
4) Lorde – has this not been used before? I look at so many videos, that I must see them when im searching. It’s a tad repetitive.
5) Example – not a fan of this sort of music, but its okay.
6) Plan B – I think hes got a weird voice but I quite like it. it’s a bit northern soul!
7) Andy Abraham – a bit of slapped bass, a bit of 70s disco its okay.
8) Mike Posner – don’t mind some life sounds, but not his whole life! Its okay, hes verging on the chipmunks with that voice.
9) Christina Perri – she seemed famous for one song! It’s a bit dreary.
10) Avicii – shes got a gravely type voice and I like the guitars, it stopped and started again!! it was quite pleasant.
11) Enrique Iglesias – on its slagzinger again and this time shes with unglazier!! That piano is really annoying!!
12) Ellie Goulding – shes not my fav singer, I think shes overrated. This was okay.
3652 days 16 hours ago
kkoster001
1) Willow Smith- I found this interesting. I kinda liked it.
2) Evanescence- This is beautiful, I like her more upbeat songs, but this is beautiful.
3) Finger Eleven- Was singing along the entire time. I love this song, has been one of my favorites since it came out.
4) Lorde- She sounds the same in all her songs, and it's tireing, but still a good.
5) Example- It's not terrible, but I found his vocals awful.
6) Plan B- Hated everything about i
7) Andy Abraham- Eh, it was good, but lacked something.
8) Mike Posner- I am into this song, quite nice.
9) Christina Perri- Beautiful song, built nicely.
10) Avicii- I found this very nice, and solid.
11) Enrique Iglesias- Liked the song and the video.
12) Ellie Goulding- She always sings beautifully. I liked this.
3652 days 8 hours ago
Pepper
1) Willow Smith - oh gosh this songs, I want to hate it but it always gets stuck in my head @_@

2) Evanescence - LOVE this song, a great classic for me!

3) Finger Eleven - This song is enjoyable to my ears.

4) Lorde - I like this song, but it is so overplayed recently :D

5) Example - this was alright for me, not sure if I liked it or not :D

6) Plan B - this was good it had a fun feel to it

7) Andy Abraham - I can appreciate this, but it isn't my type of music.

8) Mike Posner - I used to love this song!

9) Christina Perri - I think there are better Christina Perri songs, but I enjoyed this

10) Avicii - loove this!

11) Enrique Iglesias - this is a pretty good song

12) Ellie Goulding - this is alright!
3651 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Willow Smith        YAAS WILLLOW YAAAAS
2) Evanescence        Amahzing song
3) Finger Eleven        One of the few rock songs i can tolerate
4) Lorde        I always skip this song when it comes on a playlist I follow
5) Example        I like his original shit better... his mainstream aint that good anymore
6) Plan B        tween shit
7) Andy Abraham        there's a reason he hasn't really had success since the X-Factor
8) Mike Posner        Yasss mike posner yaaas
9) Christina Perri        the amount of times I've heard this in karaoke games... i'm so over it
10) Avicii        loves me some good avicii... i'll let you decide what i think of this Avicii
11) Enrique Iglesias        YASSS NICOLE YAAS ENRIQUE! YAAAAS
12) Ellie Goulding        She's amahzing... sursly
3651 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
WHO WAS WHO:

andrewvaughan17 - Enrique Iglesias
bibbles - Plan B
catch_a_falling_star - Example
fritzyyyyy - Willow Smith
Insanity - Evanescence
kilikmanof2mrow - Mike Posner
kkoster001 - Christina Perri
Limegrass - Ellie Goulding
Monrooster - Lorde
Pepper - Finger Eleven
Ricktworick1 - Avicii
ryan5676 - Andy Abraham
3651 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
hi rick, ive still got song in the tsc to listen to, but after this last song, my ears could do with a break!!!
3651 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
Alright bibbles!
3651 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
that last song i just listen to, sound like a funeral dirge!!!
3651 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
at least she didn't cuss or scream bibbs ;)
3651 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
Someone cut off my power for 2 minutes! @_@

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!