This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 23!

Topic » TSC Beta 23!

3657 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
1) Kaiser Chiefs – I like some of their stuff, and I like this one, got a nice flow to it!
2) The Fray – I like the fray too, I like this one, ive got an album of theres somewhere in the car!
3) John Mayer – very soulful and bluesy!! It was mellow and I liked it.
4) Lloyd – knew it wouldn’t last, 3 songs that I liked then this!! That drum is a bit annoying with headphones one.
5) Nicole Scherzinger – oh its nickerless slagzinger!! Next!
6) Keane – love keane, hope they get back together soon!
7) Kiesza – no idea why, but I watched this the other day, might have been on one of the music channels mini bibs was watching! I like the bloke in the background near the end obviously filming it on his phone!! Anyway, it has a 90s disco vibe, I quite like it!!
8) Mr. Probz – it was okay, a bit hypnotic after awhile, I liked his voice.
9) Nicki Minaj – oh its mickey ninja! Next!!!
10) Lana Del Rey – shes a bit hit or miss, this was passable!
11) Imagine Dragons – really thought this had been used! Its very anthem, good drum beat.
12) Robbie Williams – no denying hes got a voice, but hes a bit of a parody, if spitting image was still going, he would make a good puppet!!
13) Jesse McCartney – a bit boy twee, but it was pleasant!
3657 days 2 hours ago
pablito
1) Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby - I unlocked this song in Guitar Hero and enjoyed playing it because of the simple structure. Enjoyable and catchy, but not that much there.

2) The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car) - I bought this CD after hearing this song on the radio on my way out of the city on a road trip to nowhere. This song gives me good memories. It's a good selection. What gets me is the rhythm of the piano in this song.

3) John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change - This is a song. I can't describe much beyond that.

4) Lloyd - Get It Shawty - I hate this genre. But down to brass tacks, this song is actually pretty well done. If I liked this genre at all, I could really appreciate the beat and the effort he puts into the singing. The lyrics are not that great, but then again I'm not sure the other songs are any much better.

5) Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath - Slagzinger! <3 bibbles <3 It's not a bad song.

6) Keane - Is It Any Wonder? - I've always greatly enjoyed Keane. I used to listen to internet radio for Absolute Radio (back when it was known as Virgin Radio) and found them there before they hit the states. Anyway, this is one of the songs I didn't really like from them. The guitar is just too strong for me - especially when his voice is so talented.

7) Kiesza - Hideaway - Never heard this before. But I'm liking it a lot! The voice leads through a sparse beat. The focus is on her voice and it's catchy.

8) Mr Probz - Waves (Robin Schultz Remix) - this is so a TSC song. Nice texturing in the background that develops with a proper climax. The voice is a lanky grittiness ready to pop. Very much enjoys.

9) Nicki Minaj - Super Bass - I am not a fan of this lady. But this song is technically strong. Her rapping is fairly fluid and the chorus has a great hook on it.

10) Lana Del Rey - Born To Die - Never liked this girl. Too slow and lethargic. The song itself is not bad, but it needs a bit more to it. Not enough texturing. Just a straight line that moves left to right over 4 minutes.

11) Imagine Dragons - Demons - Great song. Can't say anything bad about it.

12) Robbie Williams - Candy - Robbie is always hit or miss for me. I hate his singles, but find amazing gems hidden on the albums. This is one of the singles for me. I appreciate the use of the strings and brass though.

13) Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul - Cheesy yet lovely.
3657 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
1) Kaiser Chiefs: i thought this was just ok, I mean, the beat was nice but I didn't like the vocals.
2) The Fray: I love the fray, I was actually going to submit them. Haha, this is a nice song of theirs, but others I like better.
3) John Mayer: What a throwback. I love this song, and always have. So glad this was posted.
4) Lloyd: I think this was ok, but it was nothing special.
5) Nicole Scherzinger: She is a very strong singer, and this was an ok song, but I think she has so many better songs.
6) Keane: He has a good voice, and the song was ok, but something was off-putting about it.
7) Kiesza: Something about her I love. I think thiss song was really strong.
8) Mr. Probz: I love voices like this, and it was a nice song, but I don't like the autotune in this.
9) Nicki Minaj: An overplayed song, I don't know if this will go over well. It was pretty good though.
10) Lana Del Rey: Love me some Lana. This song is great, and so is her voice.
11) Imagine Dragons: One of the biggest songs of 2013. Great song. Everything about it is great
12) Robbie Williams: Made me laugh a little. Wasn't a bad song, but not that great. Ok.
13) Jesse McCartney: I like his voice, and this song. Bit of a throwback, but I have always liked this song.
3656 days 1 hour ago
Pepper
1) Kaiser Chiefs - This is a fun song, I've actually never heard this before xD

2) The Fray - Love this song! Great choice, I love the feel of it!

3) John Mayer - I enjoyed this song!

4) Lloyd - It's nice to see something like this here ;p I actually enjoy the beat in shit a lot !

5) Nicole Scherzinger - I don't like nicole, but this song wasn't bad !

6) Keane - Love Keane! I prefer somewhere only we know, but this is a great song as well!

7) Kiesza - I love the feel to this song, nice choice.

8) Mr. Probz - I never heard of this one either, I enjoyed the beat a lot !

9) Nicki Minaj - This song kinda got overplayed, but it still has a really fun beat !

10) Lana Del Rey - I would've liked any of her other songs, this one is just too slow for me, it is alright though!

11) Imagine Dragons - I love ID! I can safely say I was a big fan before they become insanely popular which is something I can't do often ;p

12) Robbie Williams - Robbie always has fun songs!

13) Jesse McCartney - This is like one of those guilty pleasure songs that I probably shouldn't like, but it is good xD
3655 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Kaiser Chiefs For me, this is just a wicked song where it is tuck in my head
2) The Fray I just did not like his voice for me so this won’t work for me
3) John Mayer It was very dull and the backing track was irritating
4) Lloyd This is the worst where his voice is just too high so it is useless
5) Nicole Scherzinger She has got a powerhouse voice and the song was very enjoyable
6) Keane It’s very creative and unique which is amazing
7) Kiesza The beat for me was very good, but not the squeaky voice
8) Mr. Probz This is just an average song with nothing special from me
9) Nicki Minaj This is the only song I like from Nicki and is really catchy
10) Lana Del Rey The song for me is very emotional and that it does have a soft spot for me
11) Imagine Dragons The song is very magical and it is wonderful with his voice
12) Robbie Williams This is the best hands down where I want to dance along and sing along
13) Jesse McCartney The best way to close the contest with a awesome track and lovely voice
3655 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Kaiser Chiefs - the only good part of this song is when they say "ruby ruby ruby ruby" the rest of it is shit.
2) The Fray - This is worse than the papa roach song submitted last week.
3) John Mayer - never liked this song, never liked him, just made me remember how much i hate john mayer
4) Lloyd - well this was unexpected. His look annoys me. But this R&B track is different from what we usually hear around here.
5) Nicole Scherzinger - this is her worst single.
6) Keane - please never subject me to this again.
7) Kiesza - gurl is trying too hard to make 90s electro happen.
8) Mr. Probz - I expect better from Ultra Music
9) Nicki Minaj - YAAAAAAAAS NICKI SLAYYYYYYYY
10) Lana Del Rey - blogs did this better... just saying...
11) Imagine Dragons - please never subject me to this again.
12) Robbie Williams - YAAAAAAS ROBBIE YAAAAAAAAAAS
13) Jesse McCartney - This is legitimately his worst song and is a pile of crap on top of a pile of shit.
3655 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
Results will be in 10 minutes, since I had some stuff to be done.
3655 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
yes
3655 days 7 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
good luck everyone :)
3655 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
Who was who?

andrewvaughan17 - Nicole Scherzinger
bibbles - Keane
catch_a_falling_star - Lana Del Rey
Fritzyyyyy - The Fray
Insanity - Nicki Minaj
kkoster001 - Jesse McCartney
kilikfanof2mrow - Kaiser Chiefs
Limegrass - Imagine Dragons
monrooster - Mr Probz
Pepper - John Mayer
Ricktworick1 - Kiesza
ryan5676 - Robbie Williams
TolisKalkas - Lloyd
3655 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
We unfortunately do have a penalty.

Insanity failed to vote and comment, therefore his act will incurr a 3-vote penalty, which will be applied at the end of the contest.
3655 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
Without further ado, let's start!
3655 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
We've got 13 votes, 12 from contestants and 1 jury member!
3655 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
Ricktworick1 (Kiesza)

01         John Mayer
02         Keane
03         Jesse McCartney
04         Nicki Minaj
05         Nicole Scherzinger
06         Kaiser Chiefs
07         Lana Del Rey
08         Robbie Williams
10         Mr Probz

and 12 points goes to...

Imagine Dragons!
3655 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
bibbles (Keane)

01         Lloyd
02         Lana Del Rey
03         Jesse McCartney
04         Robbie Williams
05         Kiesza
06         Mr Probz
07         John Mayer
08         Kaiser Chiefs
10         Imagine Dragons

and 12 points goes to...

The Fray!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!