This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 22!

Topic » TSC Beta 22!

3668 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Now off I go to the library!
3668 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
will listen later monrooster, good luck with your busy schedule
3668 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
will deffo listen tomorrow, if i can.
3668 days 2 hours ago
Pepper
1) Paramore - I enjoy this song, nice and fun. DONT GO CRYING TO YO MOMMA

2) Alex Gaudino - I LOOVE KELLY, my all time favorite person, the song def gets bonus points for having kelly rowland!!

3) Ed Sheeran - I prefer some of his other songs, but this is still good

4) P!nk - I love her, she is such a bad assss!

5) Papa Roach - LOVE this songs, this is old school :)

6) Cobra Starship - I used to loveee this song, very good running order so far!

7) Paul McCartney - This has a nice fun feel.

8) Nero - Very intense music video, the song was nice as well !

9) Snow Patrol - Nice chill song.

10) Natasha Bedingfield - I used to secretly love this song

11) Cheryl - She is soo good looking !

12) The Click Five - I enjoyed this song!

13) MIKA - LOOVE this song! very nice choices this week from everyone!
3668 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1) Paramore - I really haven't been a fan of Paramore since RIOT! My niece stans out for them, so I've heard this much more than I'd like to. It's not a poor song, just something I'd rather not hear due to complete over-exposure by my fangirl niece. Blame her if this does poorly with my points.

2) Alex Gaudino - Glad a legit good dance track is here in the running order. Will keep me in a good enough mood to get all of this done. :P Love it.

3) Ed Sheeran - I feel like this is the only song in the running order that I haven't heard before, so that's a PLUS. I either have the complete wrong read on his style or this wasn't anything like him at all. I'm riding a high from Ms. Rowland and this didn't let me down at all. Another one that I thoroughly enjoyed.

4) P!nk - Love me some Pink. Not one of my favorites from her, but girl can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes. While I'm at it though, let me just say that her older work is severely underrated and forgotten for most people and it's TRAGIC.

5) Papa Roach - Teenage years revisted. Oh my. I wasn't in love with the song back then, but now it has a cool nostalgia to it. Still, it will never be Last Resort. Ever.

6) Cobra Starship - Cobra Starship is so not my thing, but Leighton so is my thing. WHY MUST I BE TUGGED IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS?

7) Paul McCartney - Paul is obviously legendary, so it's hard for me to hate on any of his work. I don't love it, but it's hard to listen to any of his stuff without respect, so it makes it a bit difficult to judge his songs fairly.

8) Nero - It's hard for me to hate on electronic dance music when it's something I desperately want to start succeeding in TSC, but this song really doesn't do it for me in the way that other songs of the genre would.

9) Snow Patrol - Pretty much lost my attention despite the respect I have for Snow Patrol as artists.

10) Natasha Bedingfield - Overplayed to death, but I still thoroughly enjoy it. Cliche, but WHATEVER.

11) Cheryl - #2 in goddess rankings in this contest behind Kelly Rowland. From the first time I heard this, I absolutely loved it. Nothing has changed. Fabulous, and now I'll probably have it stuck in my head for at least the next 24 hours.

12) The Click Five - Not my thing. His voice isn't too different from others that do similar work, but for some reason, his is a bit grating to me.

13) MIKA - GODDESS #3 on goddess rankings of this contest now. Yep, goddess. I feel like MIKA is such a hit or miss for most people -- for me, it's a hit. I adore his style and artistry. Good way to close this running order.
3667 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Paramore – Strong entry! This is one of the bands that has passed me by, but I’m definitely going to check out more of their stuff. I enjoyed this. :D

Alex Gaudino – I can’t believe this song has passed me by in life. I love Kelly! This is a really strong song for me. :D What a feeling! :D Hehe :D

Ed Sheeran – See for me, I either love or hate his songs. Luckily this is one of his works that I actually really like. :D

P!nk – I love P!nk and this is a good song. But I kind of wish one of the other great songs from this album was picked instead. ‘Just a reason’ or ‘Try’ are my favourites. I still like this one though. :D

Papa Roach – I’ve never really listened to this band. I can’t say if I’ve ever heard on the radio over here. I like this, I can’t remember any of the lyrics though now that it has finished.

Cobra Starship – It is nice to put a song that used to be constantly played on the radio to an actual band. :D I like this, it has a great hook. :)

Paul McCartney – I wanted to love this….but….yeah…not for me. Sorry. :(

Nero – I loved Nero before they achieved their number with this song. I loved ‘you and me’ and I prefer to this song. I still really like this and it is a strong entry.

Snow patrol – Yay! I used to have to listen to this band a lot as my brother was literally obsessed with them. I prefer chasing cars and the one that was covered by Leona Lewis (run right? :p), but I still really like this. :D

Natasha Beddingfield – Flashbacks to being a pre-teen here. :p Embarrassing story time -  I used to sing this song into to my brick of a mobile phone (that could record things) and it once played during an art lesson. I’m not sure how it happened now, I think I must have left it open or something. It was muffled as my bag had my coat in it. But I was willing the teacher not to notice and everyone else was like ‘what is that noise?’ Luckily is stopped at the end of my rendition. Anyways…:p I still love this song, why did they change the video for the US market? :(

Cheryl – Again…I prefer some of her other songs. Like ‘promise’ or ‘parachute’ would have gotten guaranteed high points from me. :p I still like this…I’m not looking forward to her and Simon coming back to the X factor if I’m being honest.

The Click Five – Very early 00s in my opinion. It is ok for me…I wish it would pick it up a little. :p :D

Mika – Ohhhhh myyyyy gawd! I didn’t realise he sang this song. This song sets me off everytime they play it on reality TV shows, especially if the contestants are crying. :( Great entry… :’)
3667 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
Paramore: She has a good voice, and I like when the song picks up. Overall, pretty good.

Alex Gaudino: I think Kelly has a nice voice, and this was a decent song, but I didn't find it as interesting as I should have.

Ed Sheeran: I found this song really easy to listen to. I was surprised at how good he was with this style, nice song.

P!nk: A really nice song, she has a good voice, but I like some of her other songs better.

Papa Roach: This isn't a bad song, it was actually pretty good. Nice vocals.

Cobra Starship: I don't think the vocal was very strong, but the song was fun.

Paul McCartney: I thought this would bore, but I actually liked it. It was really unique and cool.

Nero: Really good song. Nice beat, an really entising vocals.

Snow Patrol: I didn't really like this, other songs by them are much better.

Natasha Bedingfield: She has a nice voice, and this isn't a bad song, i'm just tired of it.

Cheryl: Great beat, annoying vocals.

The Click Five : I really like this song, when it was released and up until now. Everything about t is great.

MIKA: THis was just ok, his vocal was kinda annoying.
3667 days 6 hours ago
Limegrass
1) Paramore - It was alright if I'm gonna be honest.... but it was just a soft rock song really, would of loved to of seen mre definition during the song. Quite alright though, a decent listen.

2) Alex Gaudino - It's songs like this when you think "OH! IT'S THIS SONG!" It's very boppy and pleasurable.... doesn't really change, but it certainly got me rocking from side to side wishing I had the energy to dance! :)

3) Ed Sheeran - I've NEVER understood the obsession some people have with Ed Sheeran... he's just a bit annoying to me. Also, if I'm being honest, the rapper didn't really add much to the song... so overall it didn't impress me too much. PS (written after the song) WHERE WAS ED SHEERAN?

4) P!nk - Can this woman do no wrong? I seriously believe she is so underrated (even though she is as famous as she is)..... Her vocals are just sublime in studio and live, and all her performances (including this one) are just perfect.

5) Papa Roach - This wasn't that bad! Maybe a little bit generic and hearty (referring to their hearts and how annoyed they are at exes)... but it got me headbanging and was certainly quite nice to listen to.

6) Cobra Starship - I;ve heard of this band before, but never heard any of their stuff. It hasn't impressed me that much, but I was still kind of liking it bopping along and having a nice poppy feel. Alright, not too bad.

7) Paul McCartney - I don't even care how famous he is, it's only because he's been around for so long. If he was just starting out now, he would not get anywhere. His new stuff lacks everything but a deteriorating voice he's used for the past 50 years.

8) Nero - Maybe a bit too high pitched.... but the actual beat and liveliness of it was something I could lath onto and like. Not that bad, quite good, actually.

9) Snow Patrol - LOVE Snow Patrol... not their best work, but this certainly floated my boat! If they're talking about Glasgow, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

10) Natasha Bedingfield - LOVE this song, it's just one of those which is never unwritten (laughs at my own pun)..... anyway, it's just got a weird vibe to it, but it's something which is really refreshing and nice. Also, gosh once it gets to the chorus every word was sung by me with as much passion as her.

11) Cheryl - I have absolutely adored Cheryls solo career. A particulae highlight I love is "Parachute", but this will do nicely! A nice summer track to get me feeling good. Absolutely lovely to listen to, if not a tad repetitive.

12) The Click Five - They look about 10 in this video, but I can kind of look over that, because the song isn't actually that bad. It's generic, definitely, but I honestly can't help but like it. It's so cute!

13) MIKA - It's got such a good hook in this song, but I feel like this was released about 10 years too late to be honest..... It's quite good though. Have absolutely no idea how he reaches those high notes, it's a bit abnormal if I'm gonna be honest.
3666 days 16 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Ain't it fun.. ain't it fun? Hayley, this song is fun, and catchy, and a record holding song, but  at what cost? Could there have been a better Paramore choice... yes, but I ain't gonna go crying to my mama.

2. I love Kelly Rowland and all but this song does not do her justice. It's a generic love song, like most pop and electronica stuff nowadays. Seriously, not that great.

3. There is so much better from Ed Sheeran. Complete shame, thought if anyone sent him in, they'd chose something more promising.

4. P!nk, P!nk, P!nk. She's my girl, and there are so many songs that she has done... both original and covers, that make her my all time fave. That being said, this song doesn't give a lot of potential. I like it, but other songs, like Fuckin' Perfect, Sober, and True Love probably rank higher in my P!nkList.

5. I don't even need to listen to a song I listen to on the daily. That's how much I love Papa Roach. I will guess this is Bibbles' entry into this TSC. That being said, I definitely think this is a great song.

6. If there was ever a song that is underrated and sometimes forgotten about it's power, it's this song [and almost anything else by Cobra Starship IMO.] Good choice here. And the fact that it has Leighton in it gives it bonus points. It makes me wanna lose control and start dancing.

7. NO, Sir Paul. You do not get to make a song that catchy. You do not get to make a video that awesome. You do get to own it like the badass Brit you are though. AWESOME!

8. No thank you. Try again when it's the Skillrex version KTY.

9. As much as I love Snow Patrol, I could never get into this song. It just doesn't do the band, or their music justice. I wish it did, but alas it didn't do much for me.

10. Natasha, how your words move off the screen. I think some of your underrated material is quite great and your debut album was one of the best I had heard. But doesn't this scream all a bit cliché? It's a tad repetitive, but still, I can't say I don't love it. Because then I wouldn't be able to release my inhibitions.

11. This is the song that you can tell if a person is a Brit or an American on. Brits will more than likely love her. Me, a full-blooded American only likes two songs by Girls Aloud and one of her songs, and that one is not her own. Sorry, but can we leave the good British music to those who can do it.

12. This is honestly one of those hidden gems. I actually didn't know who this was by, because this was my early teen years. THANK YOU FOR FINDING IT!!!!

13. I like Mika, but this song doesn't do it for me. I don't know what else to say.

I am gonna have a harder time picking my order this time than last time. I liked quite a few songs this round. YAYZELS YOUS
3666 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
1) Paramore – mini bibs is a paramore fan. Im neither here nor there about them, this was okay, slightly different from what I remember them doing before.
2) Alex Gaudino – not my kind of thing, its got a nice beat, but it becomes a bit head banding after a while, her voice is a bit shrill in places.
3) Ed Sheeran – remember when I used to take mini bib and her friend to school every morning, she was a huge ed fan, used to sing his songs every morning in the car!! This is not my fav by him, hes being too mockney. Gosh, cant believe little ed sheeran swore!!
4) P!nk – hasn’t this been used before? Does she have to keep saying sh** over and over? She always sounds like shes over reaching when she sings.
5) Papa Roach – remember these from a few years ago!! Its very rocky, wonder if mini bibs has heard these!! Its okay.
6) Cobra Starship – not my thing but its catchy!! Would have been better without the girl singing.
7) Paul McCartney – hes the great granddaddy of pop music! Not really a beatles fan (blasphemy!!) wings had a few catchy numbers. Not really paid much attention to his solo career, he was awful at the Olympics, but this is what I would expect from him, it was okay.
8) Nero – a bit of dubstep (alpha taught me every thing I know about dubstep!) surprisingly ive heard the skrillex version of this (get me!!!!) it was okay!
9) Snow Patrol – love snow patrol, I think this is one of their better songs, I love chasing cars too but this one doesnt make me cry!!
10) Natasha Bedingfield – catchy, a bit standard, it was okay.
11) Cheryl – okay what is this beginning? Its just noises!! Okay shes started singing, its still just noises!!
12) The Click Five – what is this song and why should I care!! It was okay, generic American boy band rock!
13) MIKA – so much hype when he first came out, and not really heard much from him lately!! This was a bit dull and it dragged a bit.
3665 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Paramore The backing track is good and I also like the voices as well
2) Alex Gaudino The song is great, but the voice is just letting it down
3) Ed Sheeran I really don’t like the song at all where it is just crammed in
4) P!nk  The voice is really powerful and the song was fantastic
5) Papa Roach The singing was not my cup of tea with just dull songs
6) Cobra Starship The tune is okay from me, but it just sends so cheap
7) Paul McCartney I just love this song where it has a brilliant rhythm and makes me smile
8) Nero I believe the music is very unique and that this is fabulous
9) Snow Patrol This was just really boring for me where at points I wanted to fall asleep
10) Natasha Bedingfield Her voice is very good, but the song for e is bland
11) Cheryl The song has energy and fun but it is ok
12) The Click Five The voices are just not right at all for this song
13) MIKA This is my favourite song now where it is very emotional and great
3665 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Paramore - Having to admit that I love this song. Their pop-rock tunes are just guilty pleasures to me.
2. Alex Gaudino - Have always found this one quite annoying.
3. Ed Sheeran - Not his best, it's pretty good, though, different style in comparison to his usual tunes.
4. P!nk - Well, she's definitely not full of shit, in fact, it is one of her most straight-forward songs. Loving it.
5. Papa Roach - Too loud for my liking. Never liked this style.
6. Cobra Starship - They literally have only one good song, and that's not it. Quite granting.
7. Paul McCartney - Quite refreshing, nice indeed!
8. Nero - Another guilty pleasure. Well, they made history by reaching #1 with one of the lowest sales, which kind of saddens me, as I feel like this song deserved more recognition.
9. Snow Patrol - Not really my thing, kind of boring.
10. Natasha Bedingfield - This is classic to me, I think I know every word in this song, amazing!
11. Cheryl - Uhh, no. She's REALLY overrated, she can't even sing well live! That song is just annoying!
12. The Click Five - Standard boy rock band song, very typical and unappealing!
13. Mika - Not the best choice of Mika's songs! It's not bad, but it just doesn't stand out!
3665 days 5 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
1) Paramore- I'm not really a fan of Paramore but this song has converted me to check out more of their music

2) Alex Gaudino- I normally like Kelly Rowland but in this song her vocals are the worst part of it.

3) Ed Sheeran- I like Ed Sheeran I love Lego House and The A Team and Drunk but this song i'm not a fan of I just find it to be plain

4) P!nk- I actually like this song and I think it's nice to hear something a little different in this contest

5) Papa Roach- I'm not a big fan of Papa Roach and I find the music is great but the lyrics are forgettable

6) Cobra Starship- I love this song it's something that you listen to when you want to relax and unwind

7) Paul McCartney- I love Paul McCartney's style of music and as you can imagine I like the nostalgic feel to this song

8) Nero- This is the song that got me into dubstep I don't like the fact it's gone commercial but I find this song catchy

9) Snow Patrol- The only song from Snow Patrol I like is Run. The reason is because my music teacher gave an awful rendition of it and it still makes me chuckle to this day

10) Natasha Bedingfield- I have to say this but Natasha Beddingfield is my guilty pleasure. I have the Unwritten album I loved These Words and I love Unwritten

11) Cheryl- I think this is a strong dance song the lyrics are mixed to me but that dance instrumental and production is killer

12) The Click Five- I have never heard of this band before and to be honest I don't think I will be researching into the band. The song just did not impress me

13) MIKA- I love MIKA he is another guilty pleasure of mine and always reminds me of Scissor Sisters. I loved Grace Kelly and Big Girls You Are Beautiful and this is another song I really enjoyed. Perfect way to end the contest
3664 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Paramore - no ... stop this shit
2) Alex Gaudino - ughhh SLAYYYY BITCH SLAYYYYYY
3) Ed Sheeran - this is solid
4) P!nk - the first shit she came up with was better
5) Papa Roach - anthem of 06
6) Cobra Starship - YAAAAAAAAAS LEIGHTON SLAYYYYYYYYY
7) Paul McCartney - no, never a fan of the beatles, not a fan of him
8) Nero - solid dubdance
9) Snow Patrol - oh cod no
10) Natasha Bedingfield - YAS BITCH SLAYYYYYYYYYYY
11) Cheryl - YEW BETTTAAAA WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRQ
12) The Click Five - what is up with the 90s... oh wait... this was shitty 2000s that wanted to be 90s
13) MIKA - he shoulda stopped after Grace Kelly
3664 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
1. Paramore - Ain't it fun? Why yes, this was fun!

2. Alex Gaudino - Got repetitive toward the end. Wasn't that great.

3. Ed Sheeran - I'm actually really surprised. I'm not a fan of his radio stuff, but I LOVE this song. Why does his boring shit get radio time and not this?

4. P!nk - Her older work was better. This was okay.

5. Papa Roach - I thought they were all like 50... lol. Not a fan of this kinda genre.

6. Cobra Starship - OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SONG! LOL It's so much fun. I love it.

7. Paul McCartney - He's received sooooooo much fame. This song bites though. So boring.

8. Nero - This sounds like something that was actually used in a TSC contest... Hmmmmmm... Well regardless I still like it.

9. Snow Patrol - Meeeeeeeeeh. Kinda blah from them.

10. Natasha Bedingfield - I really don't like this. So. Boring. And. Bland.

11. Cheryl - OPULENCE! YOU. OWN. EVERYTHING. YAS GAWDT.

12. The Click Five - This song plays at my work all the time. I really like it, surprisingly. It's kinda basic, but idk it's cute. Don't see it doing well though. Teehee!

13. MIKA - My friend loves him. This was a sad ending to the contest, not a happy one! I did like the song though.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!