This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 21!

Topic » TSC Beta 21!

3675 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
8)        The White Stripes – I like the white stripes, this one is quite repetitive. Listened to an album that hubby had in the car, which had a lot better songs.
3675 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
9)        Madonna – Jump

Madonna has been one of the most prominent cultural icons for over three decades, so I think everyone knows her pretty well! She has been recording music since her debut self-titled album in 1983. Each album following that has reached the top 10 in many countries worldwide. She has also embarked on a total of nine world tours since the release of her debut album, the last of which being in 2012. There’s so much more that could be said about her, but I think we’ll leave it at that.
3675 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
9)        Madonna – I liked Madonna, in the 80s. shes okay, she keeps reinventing herself which isn’t a bad thing. Just hope she stops the plastic surgery! Ive not heard this one, shes done better.
3675 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
10)        Matchbox Twenty – How Far We’ve Come

Matchbox Twenty is an American rock band formed in 1995. Despite being American, their debut album “Yourself of Someone Like You” in 1996 reached #1 in Australia whilst only reaching #5 in the US. They did however receive the People’s Choice Favourite Musical Group award in 2004, which for those of you who don’t know is an American awards show. Their first #1 album in the US didn’t come until their 2012 release “North”.
3675 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
10)        Matchbox Twenty – for an obvious contest there are a few ive not heard tonight! This was quite entertaining, very toe tapping!
3675 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
11)        Emeli Sandé – Clown

Adele Emeli Gouraguine, better known with her stage name Emeli Sandé first shot to fame when she featured on a track by British rapper Chipmunk called “Diamond Rings” which reached #6 in the UK in 2009. It was however only when she won the Brit Awards’ Critic’s Choice award in 2012 that she became well-known as a solo artist. “Clown” is one of many singles from this album that have featured in the top #40 in the UK through 2011 and 2012 up until the release of her debut “Our Version of Events”, which debuted at #1 in the UK and it also won her the Brit Award for Best Album.
3675 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
11)        Emeli Sandé – so nasally! She was awful at the Olympics, me and hubby argue all the time over her singing, he thinks she inspiring!!
3675 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
12)        Inna – Hot

.be

Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu, better known as Inna, is a Romanian singer-songwriter. Her debut album “Hot” in 2009 was successful worldwide, particularly in Europe. Since then, she has released two more albums, which were not as successful but gained her popularity in Japan. She was the first European female singer to hit one billion hits on YouTube in 2012. She also plans to release her fourth studio album “LatINNA” sometime in 2014.
3675 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
12)        Inna – this was okay, I was drifting off a bit, slightly repetitive!
3675 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
13)        Phillip Phillips – Home

Phillip Phillips won the eleventh season of American Idol in in 2012. His coronation song “Home” released shortly after his win was the best-selling of all coronation songs reaching #6 in the US charts. During his time on American Idol, he covered a variety of classic songs, most notably “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder in his audition. The judges then asked him to play a second song and he performed “Thriller” by Michael Jackson with his guitar. His debut album “The World from the Side of the Moon” in 2012 reached #4 in the US Billboard Charts. His second album “Behind The Light” is due for release in May 2014.
3675 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
ALL 13 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favourite ten songs. (This is the first contest in a while where you don’t have to give points to all of the songs!) If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday 23rd April at 7pm BST / 2pm EDT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be later that day, at 9pm BST / 4pm EDT.

Good luck everyone
3675 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
1)        The 1975 – he has the most odd phrasing!! But I do like this song, it was on the radio a lot last year and it really grew on me!!
2)        Alesha Dixon – hubby really like her, shes not my fav, but this song is very catchy, and very true!!
3)        Paolo Nutini – I love his new single!! This is very relaxed but has a nice pace at the same time, he has a lovely tone to his voice.
4)        Martin Garrix – not a fan of this repetitive thump thump stuff, they all use the same bits of music and just move them around, it becomes mind numbing after a while! I would imagine a whole album would send me into a coma!
5)        Hinder – that first bit before he started singing reminded me of a rod stewart track. Its very country meets nickleback!
6)        Howie Day – its okay, a bit slow, a bit sluggish! A bit mixed up!
7)        Faul & Wad Ad – when the kids in assembly sing, it brings a tear to my eye! This brought a tear to my eye, but for different reasons!!
8)        The White Stripes – I like the white stripes, this one is quite repetitive. Listened to an album that hubby had in the car, which had a lot better songs.
9)        Madonna – I liked Madonna, in the 80s. shes okay, she keeps reinventing herself which isn’t a bad thing. Just hope she stops the plastic surgery! Ive not heard this one, shes done better.
10)        Matchbox Twenty – for an obvious contest there are a few ive not heard tonight! This was quite entertaining, very toe tapping!
11)        Emeli Sandé – so nasally! She was awful at the Olympics, me and hubby argue all the time over her singing, he thinks she inspiring!!
12)        Inna – this was okay, I was drifting off a bit, slightly repetitive!
13)        Phillip Phillips – a bit countrified, it was pleasant enough!
3675 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
Thanks for commenting along, bibbles!
3675 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
thanks mon, loved the info!
3675 days 4 hours ago
smi9127
1)        The 1975 – I’ve never really liked this song. It’s grown on me though. Decetns ong but ya I never really liked it too much.
2)        Alesha Dixon – Undeniably Catchy. Really liked it tbh and I actually have never heard this before. Still finding new music when its supposed to be known lmao.
3)        Paolo Nutini – Honestly not for me. Kind of left me bored.
4)        Martin Garrix – I’m surprised no ones done this yet! Love this song yes woodblock yes
5)        Hinder – not my type of music. The music was pretty good though.
6)        Howie Day – Omg I remembered this song immediately when I started listening, but back when it came out I never got the name of it I really like this song.
7)        Faul & Wad Ad – Catchy, but I felt like it was missing something the whole time.
8)        The White Stripes – Started out kind of weird and I didn’t know if I liked it, but by the end I liked it.
9)        Madonna – I honestly used to love this song lmao. Nor as much as I used to now but its still good.
10)        Matchbox Twenty – I used to love this song. Nice to hear it again!
11)        Emeli Sandé – She has a great voice but this is way too slow for my taste.
12)        Inna – I have heard inna before and I really like her style. This did not disappoint.
13)        Phillip Phillips – okay im sorry but I hate this song for personal reasons. When I did my 13-14 hour Christian retreat this was my class’s “song” so I had to learn it and sing it over and over again and it made my mind mentally hate it and I cant.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!